Pakistan demands to know US war plan

Pakistan is just afraid that if we do something over there on a large scale it will ruin their opium business. Aside from that they could care less what the US does.

Pakistan demands US share Afghan blueprint - Yahoo! News

This is why Obama's foreign policy weakness hurts us. We might as well write a book on the battle plans and strategy, mail it to Bin Laden and company, maybe hold a couple of outdoor seminars on time tables for action.

That's a bit of a stretch, isn't it? Pakistan said they should know our plans. No one has told them anything yet. Now, if Obama tells them, then your comment has merit. If he doesn't tell them, then your comment has no merit.

Seems to me, the only rational opining that can be done on this is whether you think he should or should not tell them.

This is why Obama's foreign policy weakness hurts us. We might as well write a book on the battle plans and strategy, mail it to Bin Laden and company, maybe hold a couple of outdoor seminars on time tables for action.

That's a bit of a stretch, isn't it? Pakistan said they should know our plans. No one has told them anything yet. Now, if Obama tells them, then your comment has merit. If he doesn't tell them, then your comment has no merit.

Seems to me, the only rational opining that can be done on this is whether you think he should or should not tell them.

The rational opining would be on why you should NOT tell them only. Talking to Pakistan is pretty much talking to the terorists.

The rational opining would be on why you should NOT tell them only. Talking to Pakistan is pretty much talking to the terorists.

That's pretty much my opinion too. And it wouldn't matter who the POTUS was.

That's pretty much my opinion too. And it wouldn't matter who the POTUS was.

Agreed.

Well the best idea would be for us to quit bombing them and leave them alone, but until we do that why shouldn't they have a right to know what we intend to do in their country?

looting.jpg

we surrender already​

Kind of hard to share what we don't have :lol:

This shows how partisan and how stupid both Sunni and Kalem are, we have war plans in place against all the middle eastern countries.

Top Secret shit, I know cuz I have played the war games in the when I was in the military.

Funny the Sunni twins Sunni/Kalem were left out of the not so big secret but its expected, fools and morons always speak of things they know nothing about.

Kind of hard to share what we don't have :lol:

This shows how partisan and how stupid both Sunni and Kalem are, we have war plans in place against all the middle eastern countries.

Top Secret shit, I know cuz I have played the war games in the when I was in the military.

Funny the Sunni twins Sunni/Kalem were left out of the not so big secret but its expected, fools and morons always speak of things they know nothing about.

Excatly :clap2:

THE PLAN

We want Osama Bin Laden. Once we have him we will go home. We will go where ever he is. Want us out soon? Help.

Forum List

Back