The Name 'Jefferson Beauregard Sessions' Brings Southern Pride And The Confederacy Into The Light

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
It really does. Beauregard is a respected Southern name with great heritage behind it. Jefferson Beauregard Sessions as attorney general, along with the leadership of our glorious leader, Donald Trump, will hopefully bring back the glory days of the times before the evil civil rights act and immigration act of 1965 were enacted. America was at its finest as I remember it and it was so great to be alive in those times because the old Confederacy and it's ways was still with us. It truly was great times but once those two dreadful acts were passed, America started its decline. With Jefferson Beauregard Sessions appointment by Trump and his strong Southern heritage alpha-male determination to return law and order back to our nation in order to put a degenerate part of our society back in their place, We Can Make America Great Again. It would be under the light of the once proud ways of the Confederacy that I cherish to this day. With that said, let's work hard on contacting your lawmakers in order to get Jefferson Beauregard Sessions confirmed as Attorney General.

The Nuclear Option - Anatomy of a Smear: Before There Was Bork, There Was Sessions - Breitbart

Last edited:
If he's not careful, he'll slip and hang himself by his hooded cape.

Wouldn't that be a shame...

Ah, the Confederacy, that glorious government built on the notions of the inferiority of the black man and people as property. When will we see its like again?

It really does. Beauregard is a respected Southern name with great heritage behind it. Jefferson Beauregard Sessions as attorney general, along with the leadership of our glorious leader, Donald Trump, will hopefully bring back the glory days of the times before the evil civil rights act and immigration act of 1965 were enacted. America was at its finest as I remember it and it was so great to be alive in those times because the old Confederacy and it's ways was still with us. It truly was great times but once those two dreadful acts were passed, America started its decline. With Jefferson Beauregard Sessions appointment by Trump and his strong Southern heritage alpha-male determination to return law and order back to our nation in order to put a degenerate part of our society back in their place, We Can Make America Great Again. It would be under the light of the once proud ways of the Confederacy that I cherish to this day. With that said, let's work hard on contacting your lawmakers in order to get Jefferson Beauregard Sessions confirmed as Attorney General.

The Nuclear Option - Anatomy of a Smear: Before There Was Bork, There Was Sessions - Breitbart

You're a fucking idiot, Sessions is qualified for the job, period end of story. All this other crap you're trying to lay on him I'm very sure he would reject out of hand. So just STFU and enjoy the ride.

Granny says, "Dat's right...

... with a name like dat...

... he gotta be a true, red, white an' blue...

... Southern gentleman."

• Banned

You're a fucking idiot, Sessions is qualified for the job, period end of story. All this other crap you're trying to lay on him I'm very sure he would reject out of hand. So just STFU and enjoy the ride.
I never said he wasn't qualified.

Ah, the Confederacy, that glorious government built on the notions of the inferiority of the black man and people as property. When will we see its like again?
Hopefully soon but I will be fine with Trump returning us to a superior nationalist society.

The confederates were traitors who tried to destroy America . They murdered more us troops than any enemy in our history .

Then talk about that and shit can the rest of your racist crap.

No! You will not stifle my speech.

No! You will not stifle my speech.

Don't care to, feel free to keep making an ass of yourself, I'll keep calling you on it and laughing.

The South had the right to secede. The slave traders from the North kept bringing Afro Americans to the South up to that time.

Forum List

Back