The N Word

I hear Black people constantly call each other n!gger during regular conversation all of the time whenever I go into the city on business.

Yet they claim the word is extremely hurtful and offensive. But only if they hear a non black person utter the word. .... :cuckoo: .... :lol:

Yep that's the rule. Follow it or get your ass whipped. I .don't use the word personally. Whites when they use the word they don't mean good things. Now why the lot of you get so butt hurt because you can't call someone a racial slur says a lot about you.
Weak snowflakes hate individuality

I hear Black people constantly call each other n!gger during regular conversation all of the time whenever I go into the city on business.

Yet they claim the word is extremely hurtful and offensive. But only if they hear a non black person utter the word. .... :cuckoo: .... :lol:

Yep that's the rule. Follow it or get your ass whipped. I .don't use the word personally. Whites when they use the word they don't mean good things. Now why the lot of you get so butt hurt because you can't call someone a racial slur says a lot about you.

^Says the biggest black racist on USMB.

This has nothing to do with individuality. Look at al you whining white folks here complaining in thread after thread when someone accurately talks about what whites have done. Then you get you sphincters tight when the word white is used and you all holler in unison about somebody being a racist. Yet here your pink ass is talking about individuality. You're a joke.

Doesn't bother me if black people want to call each other n!gger.

In fact, I think it's kinda funny. .... :cool:

According to who?

You?

Like you matter as a member of the human race.

Doesn't bother me if black people want to call each other n!gger.

In fact, I kinda think it's funny. .... :cool:

Apparently it does or you would not be in here crying about it.

This has nothing to do with individuality. Look at al you whining white folks here complaining in thread after thread when someone accurately talks about what whites have done. Then you get you sphincters tight when the word white is used and you all holler in unison about somebody being a racist. Yet here your pink ass is talking about individuality. You're a joke.
How do you know I did that you fucking retard?
Yes, individuality has everything to do with what people say? Do you understand what the word means?

According to who?

You?

that post sure says a lot about you :D

According to who?

You?

And just what is it that disqualifies me in your eyes, brother?

How do you know I did that you fucking retard?
Yes, individuality has everything to do with what people say? Do you understand what the word means?

Yes I do and your comment has nothing to do with it.

According to who?

You?

What that post shows is my absolute disdain for a racist asshole

According to who?

You?

Your racism. And we aren't brothers.

According to who?

You?

You looking in the mirror and projecting onto me, guy? :cuckoo:

According to who?

You?

We're all brothers in Christ.

According to who?

You?

You looking in the mirror and projecting onto me, guy? :cuckoo:

No.

According to who?

You?

You have to be in Christ first and you are not there.

According to who?

You?

Posting this so you and others can observe the level of your derp:

Why would black people in 2017 be bothered by racism?

rofl_emoticon.gif

Face it, Mongo, you are derp!

Where did you get the conclusion I'm racist?

According to who?

You?

Posting this so you and others can observe the level of your derp:

rofl_emoticon.gif

Face it, Mongo, you are derp!

Where did you get the conclusion I'm racist?

Forum List

Back