White people, you do realize you are white, right?

dfens

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2016
Now, I know you might think that non-white people sometimes get confused and think of themselves as white. This is incorrect. Everybody who is not white, is always aware of what racial group that they belong to.

But with white people, sometimes I'm not sure. White people tend to define themselves by their interests, job, hobbies, etc. Or as generic Americans.

I'm not convinced white Americans actually think of themselves as such. I think they just think of themselves as "normal people" and all the other groups, and the rest of the world, is abnormal and might as well not exist.

This is not true! Americans are 5% of the world's population, and of Americans, about 60% or so are white. This means that white Americans are about 3% of the total population in this world. To be white American is to actually have a certain racial and national identity. You actually are a specific people. You are not of any other race, and you are also not European.

You are white Americans.

We may be 3 percent of the population of the world but that means black Americans are even less as well as Asian Americans and other none white Americans, perhaps you can explain how any of that matters? Funny me but I thought the idea was for EVERYONE to thjink of themselves as JUST Americans and NORMAL. You busy floating separation of the races again?

Now, I know you might think that non-white people sometimes get confused and think of themselves as white. This is incorrect. Everybody who is not white, is always aware of what racial group that they belong to.

But with white people, sometimes I'm not sure. White people tend to define themselves by their interests, job, hobbies, etc. Or as generic Americans.

I'm not convinced white Americans actually think of themselves as such. I think they just think of themselves as "normal people" and all the other groups, and the rest of the world, is abnormal and might as well not exist.

This is not true! Americans are 5% of the world's population, and of Americans, about 60% or so are white. This means that white Americans are about 3% of the total population in this world. To be white American is to actually have a certain racial and national identity. You actually are a specific people. You are not of any other race, and you are also not European.

You are white Americans.

So, white Americans are grown ups who have evolved past the tribal and racist bullshit that consumes so much of the world?

No doubt.

Once blacks can think of themselves as normal and focus on their jobs, their abilities, rather than letting their skin define who they are, then they too will be evolved past the racist idiocy that governs too many of them.

You are white Americans.

Not superficies... That's your entire problem.you think of yourself as black, as Mexican, as Indian

90% of us whites don't pay attention...

You are white Americans.
white Europeans are mutant albinos

ST. LOUIS, MISSOURI—Most of us think of Europe as the ancestral home of white people. But a new study shows that pale skin, as well as other traits such as tallness and the ability to digest milk as adults, arrived in most of the continent relatively recently. The work, presented here last week at the 84th annual meeting of the American Association of Physical Anthropologists, offers dramatic evidence of recent evolution in Europe and shows that most modern Europeans don’t look much like those of 8000 years ago.

The origins of Europeans have come into sharp focus in the past year as researchers have sequenced the genomes of ancient populations, rather than only a few individuals. By comparing key parts of the DNA across the genomes of 83 ancient individuals from archaeological sites throughout Europe, the international team of researchers reported earlier this year that Europeans today are a mix of the blending of at least three ancient populations of hunter-gatherers and farmers who moved into Europe in separate migrations over the past 8000 years. The study revealed that a massive migration of Yamnaya herders from the steppes north of the Black Sea may have brought Indo-European languages to Europe about 4500 years ago.

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2015/04/how-europeans-evolved-white-skin

How a Genetic Mutation Led to the White "Race"

You are white Americans.

How white is a white person, exactly? I mean, if you got a model of a person and painted the face white, how many people would think it looks realistic.

Whites aren't white and blacks aren't blacks.

You are white Americans.

With my Anglo-Gaelic heritage, I'm whiter than white. So there.

That said, I don't care about it. It does not identify me. I am instead a Native American.

You are white Americans.

How white is a white person, exactly? I mean, if you got a model of a person and painted the face white, how many people would think it looks realistic.

True. When I went to parties in Anacostia back in the 70s, we all referred to ourselves as "shades and fades".

You are white Americans.

Just American is more than enough.

You are white Americans.

Says you

-Geaux
------

Parents out 'black' NAACP leader as white woman
Shawn Chitnis, Taylor Viydo and Lindsay Nadrich, KREM-TV, Spokane, Wash.Published 7:36 a.m. ET June 12, 2015 | Updated 12:24 p.m. ET June 12, 2015

CLOSE
icon_close.png

29906170001_4292720102001_video-still-for-video-4292605890001.jpg

Spokane, Washington's NAACP President, Rachel Dolezal, responded to claims from biological parents that she is actually white. She also talked about claims that her 'son' is actually her adopted brother. USA TODAY

Parents out 'black' NAACP leader as white woman

You are white Americans.
white Europeans are mutant albinos

ST. LOUIS, MISSOURI—Most of us think of Europe as the ancestral home of white people. But a new study shows that pale skin, as well as other traits such as tallness and the ability to digest milk as adults, arrived in most of the continent relatively recently. The work, presented here last week at the 84th annual meeting of the American Association of Physical Anthropologists, offers dramatic evidence of recent evolution in Europe and shows that most modern Europeans don’t look much like those of 8000 years ago.

The origins of Europeans have come into sharp focus in the past year as researchers have sequenced the genomes of ancient populations, rather than only a few individuals. By comparing key parts of the DNA across the genomes of 83 ancient individuals from archaeological sites throughout Europe, the international team of researchers reported earlier this year that Europeans today are a mix of the blending of at least three ancient populations of hunter-gatherers and farmers who moved into Europe in separate migrations over the past 8000 years. The study revealed that a massive migration of Yamnaya herders from the steppes north of the Black Sea may have brought Indo-European languages to Europe about 4500 years ago.

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2015/04/how-europeans-evolved-white-skin

How a Genetic Mutation Led to the White "Race"
Maybe a thread on this is in order?

You are white Americans.

Not superficies... That's your entire problem.you think of yourself as black, as Mexican, as Indian

LIAR!

You white people make sure to tell us what race we are. All the time. And you do think of yourself as whites because you believe that America means white, that whites built America, hat whites died fighting to free the slaves, that whites fought to defeat Hitler and that whites are entitled to all the jobs because only whites are naturally qualified for all the jobs and the rest of us are give jobs by affirmative action. So stop lying white man. .

You are white Americans.

Then you start telling that to whites who made up the concept of race in the fist place. Because if we all were thought of as Americans there never would have been a fucking birther movement. And somebody else instead of Trump would be president today.

You are white Americans.

LIAR!

You white people make sure to tell us what race we are. All the time. And you do think of yourself as whites because you believe that America means white, that whites built America, hat whites died fighting to free the slaves, that whites fought to defeat Hitler and that whites are entitled to all the jobs because only whites are naturally qualified for all the jobs and the rest of us are give jobs by affirmative action. So stop lying white man. .

I don't consider myself a white guy...

That's the fartherst thing from my mind when I look in the mirror..

Damn you really think that racist assbole?

You are white Americans.

I'm more of a reddish tan with a little brown mixed in. If I was pure white, could I go out after labor day?

You are white Americans.

Then you start telling that to whites who made up the concept of race in the fist place. Because if we all were thought of as Americans there never would have been a fucking birther movement. And somebody else instead of Trump would be president today.

What? You really think that we look at us as white?

Nope , we care more about individuals. With skills..

Being white is the fartherst thing from our minds

You are white Americans.

LIAR!

I don't consider myself a white guy...

That's the fartherst thing from my mind when I look in the mirror..

Damn you really think that racist assbole?

Its funny how dumb whites throw around the term racist.

You are white Americans.

Your jealous, we don't care..

You are white Americans.

Your jealous, we don't care..

Now what am I supposed t be jealous of?

Forum List

Back