Israel to release Palestinian hostages as part of truce

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

A pause to the savagery is to be welcomed. But I think that releasing their hostages will leave Palestine open to Israeli brutality.

I dont think Israel gives a toss about their captured people. They just want to carry on wth their ethnic cleansing,.

When will the west call a halt to the holocaust ?

A pause to the savagery is to be welcomed. But I think that releasing their hostages will leave Palestine open to Israeli brutality.

I dont think Israel gives a toss about their captured people. They just want to carry on wth their ethnic cleansing,.

Designed to incite.

You are a nut case.

If they return every single prisoner within a week, youll have my support for a cease fire. That isnt going to happen though. Hamas isnt going to abide by any agreement. They are muslims, so they will do what muslims do; they will lie and cheat.

Gaza is going to get wrecked. You just need to come to terms with that. Israel will be pounding them for MONTHS.

If they return every single prisoner within a week, youll have my support for a cease fire. That isnt going to happen though. Hamas isnt going to abide by any agreement. They are muslims, so they will do what muslims do; they will lie and cheat.
They have seen Israel steal their land. Israel created this mess.
I watched "settlers" stealing land in the west bank last night . Hamas needs to realise the dark forces they are fighting.

I watched "settlers" stealing land in the west bank last night . Hamas needs to realise the dark forces they are fighting.
Tough shit if they dont like their land being taken. History is full of loser cultures who get swallowed up by superior ones. Maybe Israel wouldnt have taken any land if the scumfuck muslims werent constantly using those areas to commit terror from. :dunno:

Tough shit if they dont like their land being taken. History is full of loser cultures who get swallowed up by superior ones. Maybe Israel wouldnt have taken any land if the scumfuck muslims werent constantly using those areas to commit terror from. :dunno:
I would expect that response from a stupid American. After all your country is built on stolen land.Better Americans understand this.

I would expect that response from a stupid American. After all your country is built on stolen land.Better Americans understand this.
God damn right. We are better, stronger, faster, smarter. Come try and take our land from us and youll see what happens. Americans are famously good at war. :dunno:

They are probably ready to be rid of them TBH.

An absolute lie you terrorist.

1700758510593.jpeg

Forum List

Back