The myth of Golden State putting together this SUPER TEAM.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Dont get me wrong, they are a SUPER TEAM. Many make this giant deal about KD joining the Warriors to put this SUPER TEAM together and compare it to what the Heat did.

Really not the same. Here is why. Most of the Warriors stars, the Warriors drafted. People are saying they paid for their championship. Well, the Warriors are 14th in the NBA in payroll.

KD joined them and yes that is a SUPER TEAM. However, the myth is it is in the same way the Heat did it. The Heat had a few players that they drafted on that SUPER TEAM (Dwyane Wade true.) However, they added Bosh Lebron Ray Allen, etc etc etc.

Also, this is NOTHING NEW. The Rockets attempted to put together a SUPER TEAM in the 90s with Charles and Scottie.

There have been many attempts. You have to credit the Warriors by drafting unbelievably well and being wise with how they spend their money. 14th in the NBA in payroll.

Last edited:
Dont get me wrong, they are a SUPER TEAM. Many make this giant deal about KD joining the Warriors to put this SUPER TEAM together and compare it to what the Heat did.

Really not the same. Here is why. Most of the Warriors stars, the Warriors drafted. People are saying they paid for their championship. Well, the Warriors are 14th in the NBA in payroll.

KD joined them and yes that is a SUPER TEAM. However, the myth is it is in the same way the Heat did it. The Heat had a few players that they drafted on that SUPER TEAM (Dwyane Wade true.) However, they added Bosh Lebron Ray Allen, etc etc etc.

Also, this is NOTHING NEW. The Rockets attempted to put together a SUPER TEAM in the 90s with Charles and Scottie.

There have been many attempts. You have to credit the Warriors by drafting unbelievably well and being wise with how they spend their money. 14th in the NBA in payroll.

As long as Cleveland loses it is all good.

The Warriors have been on a great run for three years, "Super Team" ? I don't know but they are one of the best teams of all time.

The Warriors have been on a great run for three years, "Super Team" ? I don't know but they are one of the best teams of all time.
Yeah, the myth is that they put this team together in the same way the Heat did it, or the way the current Cavs did it.

Essentially, the Warriors added one guy and essentially, they were already "great." I mean without KD they broke the Bulls single season record for wins, and if not for a fluke they would've/could've/should've won it last year. I mean up 3 to 1 they needed to close it out, with our without Draymond Green for one game.

Anyway, my point is they signed one free agent and virtually every team that has won it signed at least ONE key free agent.

This is dating back to the 80s or even before. Name the great team during that stretch and I will name the key free agent signed.

till the warriors leave for that craphole in SF I agree.when they leave,i hope they suck after that deserting the greatest fans in the country.oakland has the best fans in the country yet the team wants to leave them.thats fucked.:wtf::cuckoo:

till the warriors leave for that craphole in SF I agree.when they leave,i hope they suck after that deserting the greatest fans in the country.oakland has the best fans in the country yet the team wants to leave them.thats fucked.:wtf::cuckoo:

Agreed Oakland is a close second behind Pittsburgh

RAIDERS!

RAIDERS!

yeah they remind me of the cubs in baseball.The Cubs got the most loyal dedicated fans in the country in baseball,bar none.I remember the days when they would have the worst record in baseball and be dead last in their division and yet they would still sell out everyday even back in the days when they played all their games in the daytime. the oakland fans are the same way.

dont know if you remember this or not but just a couple years ago after they had started the season 0-10,on a thursday night game against the chiefs in a constant downpour of cold rain,they STILL sold out that game and the fans stayed till the end. you just wont find that loyalty with most NFL teams like that.steelers year,packers as well same with denver,but not many other cities would have that kind of loyalty like that.

they are just as loyal to the A'S as well.they can be really bad like they are but if you watch a game,you will notice the fans stay till the very end cheering them on like it is the world series EVEN if it is down to the last out and they are getting blown out. Its a crime that they are going to lose the warriors and maybe the raiders.i dont think the latter will happen cause oakland is not taking it lying down like san diego is on losing the chargers,they are prepared to]file a lawsuit against the NFL for violating reolcation rules if they NFL goes ahead with this foolish idea of letting the raiders go to vegas,It disapoints me san diego is lying down and letting them go and not fighting for it same as oakand is.

RAIDERS!

yeah they remind me of the cubs in baseball.The Cubs got the most loyal dedicated fans in the country in baseball,bar none.I remember the days when they would have the worst record in baseball and be dead last in their division and yet they would still sell out everyday even back in the days when they played all their games in the daytime. the oakland fans are the same way.

dont know if you remember this or not but just a couple years ago after they had started the season 0-10,on a thursday night game against the chiefs in a constant downpour of cold rain,they STILL sold out that game and the fans stayed till the end. you just wont find that loyalty with most NFL teams like that.steelers year,packers as well same with denver,but not many other cities would have that kind of loyalty like that.

they are just as loyal to the A'S as well.they can be really bad like they are but if you watch a game,you will notice the fans stay till the very end cheering them on like it is the world series EVEN if it is down to the last out and they are getting blown out. Its a crime that they are going to lose the warriors and maybe the raiders.i dont think the latter will happen cause oakland is not taking it lying down like san diego is on losing the chargers,they are prepared to]file a lawsuit against the NFL for violating reolcation rules if they NFL goes ahead with this foolish idea of letting the raiders go to vegas,It disapoints me san diego is lying down and letting them go and not fighting for it same as oakand is.
I think I accidentally had you on ignore for some reason.

RAIDERS!

that would explain WHY i never heard any replies from you the past year on threads i replied to you on. You knew it same as i did,that contrary to some nutcases that just would not listen to reason like POOPER for instance,that it would be the CHARGERS and NOT the Raiders joining the Rams in LA eventually if there was a second team.:biggrin:

anyways enough of that,you were about the ONLY poster here smart enough same as me to understand it would be the CHARGERS joining the Rams later on if there was another team and not the raiders. You were pretty much the only one smart enough who knew any better here.damn there are some ignorant posters here.

as i said previously,i cant understand why san diego is taking the chargers moving lying down,why they are also not forming a lawsuit against the NFL as well since they also violated NFL relocatuon rules can you? I guess its because they are not passionate about their team as the oakland fans are with the raiders would be my guess.what do YOU think by chance?

I also as I said before,cant understand why they dont have the same outrage and plans to sue the NBA as well over the dubs leaving like they are with the raiders,you have any ideas why? thoughts?

Last edited:

RAIDERS!

that would explain WHY i never heard any replies from you the past year on threads i replied to you on. You knew it same as i did,that contrary to some nutcases that just would not listen to reason like POOPER for instance,that it would be the CHARGERS and NOT the Raiders joining the Rams in LA eventually if there was a second team.:biggrin:

anyways enough of that,you were about the ONLY poster here smart enough same as me to understand it would be the CHARGERS joining the Rams later on if there was another team and not the raiders. You were pretty much the only one smart enough who knew any better here.damn there are some ignorant posters here.

as i said previously,i cant understand why san diego is taking the chargers moving lying down,why they are also not forming a lawsuit against the NFL as well since they also violated NFL relocatuon rules can you? I guess its because they are not passionate about their team as the oakland fans are with the raiders would be my guess.what do YOU think by chance?

I also as I said before,cant understand why they dont have the same outrage and plans to sue the NBA as well over the dubs leaving like they are with the raiders,you have any ideas why? thoughts?

All I can say is:

ArtRooney-Believe.jpg

RAIDERS!

More lies from the guy who loves to lie. How is the Seahawks undefeated season going? Lol!

Again give me the exact post that I said the Raiders would move to LA, oh wait, you can't because you are full of shit.

Lying ass dupe!

Man if I was a basketball fan and I lived in Oakland,I would care less if the warriors were leaving.That is because the owner pisses on the fans by not even calling them the OAKLAND warriors. Till I started following the situation with oaklands sports teams a couple years ago,I always thought they played in SF because of the name golden state.you automatically think of SF cause of the golden state bridge. so the fact he wont even call them the OAKLAND Warriors.maybe thats why the fans are not to outraged over them leaving like they are with the raiders and not taking action against them. If I loved basketball and i lived in the bay area.I would say-you arent going to call yourselves the OAKLAND warriors? fine, go already.dont let the door hit you on the way out.:up_yours: I know sports fans in oakland as well who while they like the warriors,they are pissed that he wont even call them by their correct name OAKLAND.

thats like calling the the minnesota vikings or twins the state with the lakes twins or the state with the lakes vikings.:cuckoo:

actually after talking to some oaklandraider fans today on the phone I now know why in oakland there is not an uproar over them losing the warriors as there is on the raiders,there actually is a small group out there in oakland trying to put together a lawsuit against the NBA as well but its not in huge numbers as it is with the raiders cause of two things. 1 its just 6 miles away from them in SF. 2.my hunch is right,many are not passionate about the warriors as they are with both the raiders and A'S because of what i said,they wont call themselves the OAKLAND warriors.many feel the same way i do.they wont call themselves OAKLAND.let them go already.who can blame them?

RAIDERS!

Well, there is really nothing they can do about it. I think cities have tried it before and all to no avail.

Just because they a city's name attached to it, does not really mean much.

The only team I could think that could get away with a lawsuit would be Green Bay. Of course since the city actually owns the team, safe to say they are not moving.

The chargers move makes sense. I mean it really is not all that far from San Diego to LA. The move is a bit more seemless.

Now that the NFL is finished with their 20 year plan to leverage cities to get as many cities to pay for stadiums with tax subsidies, their next endeavor is to establish Las Vegas.

Oakland, while they have passionate fans, don't want to play ball so to speak. They still share a baseball stadium with their football team. Only team and it is so antiquated. It looks like such a typical stadium from the 80s.

They chose their fate. Let's face it. In today's world, it almost makes no difference what city a team actually plays in. I mean with simulcast and all of that, it is not like the fans will miss seeing them like they would in the 70s.

Dont want to say too much more on this since this is the Dubs/Cavs thread so lets take the rest of this discussion overe here to this thread shall we?
Okay so the NFL can make rules but they dont have to follow them now? okay,gotcha.

this will be my last post HERE on it on this thread.lol

I would be shocked beyond words if the Raiders did not win their lawsuit against the NFL because you got to remember back in the mid 90's when so many NFL teams were leaving their respective cities for smaller markets,The Rams,the Oilers,the Browns,the NFL established guidelines and bylaws and certain relocation rules after that that they have to follow before they can leave. you knew that right?

You been listening way too much to what the lamestream media has been saying because that is not true at all that Oakland chose their own fate.Like Oakland mayor Libby Schaff said so very well at an oakland gathering when she was talking about Roger Goodel said Oakland did not have a viable stadium plan.she nailed it and said-I call that bullshit. well done Libby,she spoke the TRUTH.:up::banana:

I can see that you are not aware of the group of bankers and investors that the Ronnie Lott group had and formed to retain the raiders.they had a VERY strong viable long term stadium plan to retain and keep the Raiders. :mad:

mark davis and the NFL never ONCE bothered to take a look at the plan.the greedy selfish owners just wanted to line their pockets in relocation fees so they never once seriously looked at the play they had. that is a VIOLATION of good faith working with the city. Mark Davis never once tried to get anything done In Oakland.he violated the rules as did dean spanos of the chargers.

Here again,read my OP here where I lay it all out where mark davis and dean spanos are lying asshole snakes who both never ONCE tried to get anything done in Oakland or in San diego and violated NFL rules.
Okay so the NFL can make rules but they dont have to follow them now? okay,gotcha.

BOTH the chargers and raiders have both violated those rules Oakland and san diego both have the law on their side.the ONLY way the Raiders lose their lawsuit is if doesnt go to a jury trial. If it goes in front of a judge then I dont see them having much of a chance because judges are bought off all the time and are corrupt. If it goes to a JURY trial though,its game over for the NFL.:up:

san diego has the law on their side as well that is why they dissapoint me they are also not joining oakland and st louis in their lawsuits.they are not doing so cause they do not have passion for their team as oakland does which sucks cause san diego unlike st louis,is a strong NFL market.:(

Oakland will retain the raiders and the NFL is fucked cause jury members are sympathetic to government corruption.:biggrin:

the NFL will REALLY be fucked as well when they have to pay st louis a billion dollars in damages which they are suing them since they LIED to them about trying to stay and were not up front that they had no intention of staying.:D I will laugh so hard over the NFL,they will be in a serious mess to come years from now.just watch.:lmao:again Oakland has the LAW on their side,the NFL broke the rules they made up.:D san diego like the idiots they are,is taking it lying down while Oakland wisely,is NOT.:up:

Here read this post of mine as well. Post # 62 where I proved davis and spanoe are criminals who violated the law.

you forgot to answer the question I posed you how isnt it amazing that you were about the ONLY poster here who was smart enough as I was to have the foresight to see that it would be the CHARGERS joining the Rams in LA as we both said back then and not the Raiders like all the other nutcase fools here thought was going to be the case such as POOPER and WRONG winger?:haha:

at least I when being wrong about the Raiders being voted to move to Vegas had good reasons for it because who would have thought that the owners would be stupid enough to want to leave a major market for a much smaller one which is on par with the rams leaving LA for st louis which they all did NOT want to happen back then only approving it back then cause then owner Georgia frontier threatened to sue them when they tried to stop her when they initially voted against it but more importantly,how could i have seen it coming that they would be allowed to break their rules that they are suppose to follow? you got to ask the question that my thread asks,WHY are they allowed to make rules if they dont have to follow them?:cuckoo:

Last edited:
Dont want to say too much more on this since this is the Dubs/Cavs thread but I would be shocked beyond words if the Raiders did not win their lawsuit against the NFL because you got to remember back in the mid 90's when so many NFL teams were leaving their respective cities for smaller markets,The Rams,the Oilers,the Browns,the NFL established guidelines and bylaws and certain relocation rules after that that they have to follow before they can leave. you knew that right?

You been listening way too much to what the lamestream media has been saying because that is not true at all that Oakland chose their own fate. I can see that you are not aware of the group of bankers and investors that the Ronnie Lott group had and formed to retain the raiders.they had a VERY viable long term stadium plan to retain and keep the Raiders. mark davis and the NFL never ONCE bothered to take a look at the plan.the greedy selfish owners just wanted to line their pockets in relocation fees so they never once seriously looked at the play they had. that is a VIOLATION of good faith working with the city. Mark Davis never once tried to get anything done In Oakland.he violated the rules as did dean spanos of the chargers.

Here read my OP here where I lay it all out where mark davis and dean spanos are lying asshole snakes.

BOTH the chargers and raiders have both violated those rules.they have the law on their side.the ONLY way the Raiders lose their lawsuit is if doesnt go to a jury trial. If it goes in front of a judge then I dont see them having much of a chance because judges are bought off all the time and are corrupt. If it goes to a JURY trial though,its game over for the NFL.:up:

Oakland will retain the raiders and the NFL is fucked cause jury members are sympathetic to government corruption.:biggrin: the NFL will REALLY be fucked as well when they have to pay st louis a billion dollars in damages which they are suing them since they LIED to them about trying to stay and were not up front that they had no intention of staying.:D I will laugh so hard over the NFL,they will be in a serious mess to come years from now.just watch.:lmao:again Okland has the LAW on their side,the NFL broke the rules they made up.:D san diego like the idiots they are,is taking it lying down while Oakland wisely,is NOT.:up:

you forgot to answer the question I posed you how isnt it amazing that you were about the ONLY poster here enough who was smart enough as I was to have the foresight to see that it would be the CHARGERS joining the Rams in LA as we both said back then and not the Raiders like all the other nutcase fools here thought was going to be the case such as POOPER and WRONG winger?:haha

I never said the Raiders would move to LA. You have failed to produce one post where I said otherwise. You continue to lie and lie and lie.

For anyone to believe your BS, they would have to be dumber than you and that is nearly impossible.

My question, is why are you a lying piece of shit?

okay THIS will be my last post here in depth on this thread.lol

had to post ONE MORE thing here on this about the Raiders on this thread here since I just visited an oakland raider site and saw this just now. If you are a BETTING MAN,you will wisely put all your money that when this eventually goes to trial,that the raiders will retain their name,logo and colors to stay in Oakland and here is why.this is what this OAKLAND fan posted.:thup:

what up tay train? I know you too busy to respond to everybody.However,since you were the 1st OAKLAND Raider to speak out that we should stay in Oakland,I was wondering if you would would like to contribute to our LEGAL action that is taking place? The Oakland Raider fan coalition hired 2 of the best anti trust lawyers.:thup:

Oh and before being so sure that Oakland wont win this case when it goes to trial,you better consider this little fact.These two NFL anti trust lawyers have been KRYPTONITE against the NFL over the years in lawsuits they have won against them.:D

these are excellent attorneys that have a very solid track record in winning lawsuits against the NFL and Oakland only got a hold of them because an Oakland fan saw an article on that lawyer who came out and said when the chargers relocated to LA that san diego has a very strong solid case against dean spanos for violating NFL relocation rules and said san dieog should sue them for the team name,logo,and colors because spanos like davis,did not negotiate in good faith or ever try and get somethign down with them in san diego.he never once met with the city officials to to try and work on a stadium plan to retain them. that AGAIN IS why i am very dissapointed with san diego for not joing st louis and oakland in their lawsuits.:(

these two lawyers who had won MANY cases against the NFL in anti trust lawsuits,say oakland has a VERY strong case against the NFL to retain them. if this case goes to a JURY trial where they wont be bought off like judges always are where they jurys always have sympathy to government corruption,are you REALLY going to bet against these attorneys? :D that would be a good way to lose your money to do so,these guys know what they are talking about otherwise they never would have taken the case and remember,they have a STRONG track record in the past of winning lawsuits against the NFL.:up::banana:

Just cause the owners VOTED for it,its not a done deal.I would not bet against these lawyers unless you want to lose a lot of money of course.:D

Last edited:

Forum List

Back