The myth of George Romney

Leave it to Stephanie for a great, inarticulate contribution.

:lol:

Because you've added so much to the discussion.

What's the matter? Are you mad because I attacked your religious extremism?

We all have our days, I am entitled to mine. Generally, I am civil.

You'll get over it.

Mad? Im not mad about anything. I just think it's kind of hypocritical to attack someone for not contributing to the discussion while you aren't contributing to the discussion.

Because you've added so much to the discussion.

You'll get over it.

Mad? Im not mad about anything. I just think it's kind of hypocritical to attack someone for not contributing to the discussion while you aren't contributing to the discussion.

No. I did contribute to the thread, much more than the post that quoted and replied to.. That's for sure.

You guys just didn't like what I had to say (Obama's dad), took the easy way and tried dismiss via "hypocrisy".. The point was still valid.

Making Mitt: The Myth Of George Romney

Everyone agrees: Mitt Romney is not like his father.

The late Michigan governor and 1968 presidential candidate George Romney is remembered as a principled man of spontaneity and candor. His example is regularly invoked by both admirers of his son's disciplined campaign style and critics of Mitt's back-and-forth pandering. George, it is said, told the truth about the Vietnam War before it was popular to do so, with an unfortunately worded comment about “brainwashing” by U.S. government officials that cost him the 1968 Republican presidential nomination. “Mitt learned at an impressionable age that in politics, authenticity kills,” historian Rick Perlstein wrote in Rolling Stone earlier this year. “Heeding the lesson of his father's fall, he became a virtual parody of an inauthentic politician.”

If the stories about George Romney are true, he would be very ashamed of his son's dishonesty. His hiding of tax returns ......... Shameful and the opposite of his father's honesty. And, Mittens' protesting the protesting of the Vietnam (not) war - so easy to hide out in Paris while others did their duty.

The list is pretty much endless. Obviously, integrity skipped a generation. Makes on wonder about Mittens' sons. Are they low life pandering liars like Mitt?

you of all people should never be saying someone else is Dishonest....and has no Integrity....your just like Romney Dudley....misrepresent who you are.....you should be ashamed....:nono:

You'll get over it.

No. I did contribute to the thread, much more than the post that quoted and replied to.. That's for sure.

You guys just didn't like what I had to say (Obama's dad), took the easy way and tried dismiss via "hypocrisy".. The point was still valid.

Red herrings really aren't a contribution.

Disgsuting thread.. Using a man's late father against him. DESPISCABLE but nothing new for certain librul posters here who have no bottom.

And you believe that 'progressives' and 'liberals' have some moral code that they go by?

The only moral code that they apply is to conservatives.

Forum List

Back