The myth of a "booming" economy that benefits everyone....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
I have to hand it to the Trump swamp for their effectiveness in bullshitting a huge portion of this nation into believing that Trump is an economic "genius."

First, few republicans would readily admit that Trump inherited a pretty good economy from Obama; THAT would take some courage and we all know that they're too scared to show a spine.

Second, we have had to increase our huge debt by almost $2 TRILLION to basically benefit the very rich among us getting a PERMANENT tax cut which was used to buy back stock.....and less than 20% of Americans have any dealings with Wall Street.......AND, always remember what Trump told his wealthy friends at Mar-a-Lago after passing the tax scam..."I just made you guys a lot richer"....

Third, despite the rhetoric, wages increases are a damn joke.......with some fiscal quarters showing an increase of .07% and some others at 3%.......Look at it this way, for some families living on the minimum wage, the wage increase boils down to maybe $2 per day.

Fourth, the Feds are being "threatened" by Trump's tweets to NOT raise interest rates although inflation is a looming probability that will eventually hit our economy like an avalanche.

Fifth, the trade deals have been an abject failure, from NAFTA 2.0 to Americans farmers having to be subsidized for their rotting harvests and dairy farmers' profits being cut by 60%.

IF the only praises of a Trump administration is the "thriving" economy during the next election cycle, reality is going to be a real bitch.

upload_2019-5-4_8-36-17.jpeg

See?

Santa Marx... Lives in Moscow and flies around the world every night except secular holidays with 13 gender neutral reindeer handing out free shit. He's divorced, freed the elves and remarried to Ho Chi Mihn.

He's also a pastor at the Unitarian Church, a Deacon at Satan's Temple and has proof Jim Jones is the victim of Barry Goldwater's right wing guerrilla group that massacred the peace loving collectivists in Guyana.

Fucking moonbats....

The left know a booming economy and low unemployment virtually assures Trump will be re-elected in 2020. Naturally they are trying to spin all the historic economic news negative.

You dems need to recognize that you can't keep telling voters how bad off they are because of the 1%ers. Voters know what the job market was like under Obama, and what it is now. Trump will outline his managing of the economy, especially Obama's infamous "those manufacturing jobs are not coming back", and how Trump brought many of them back

Two years ago Trump broke records and achieved historic highs among U.S. Small Business optimism and global CEO optimism. These decades long studies are a proven indicator of future economic trends. 2 years later the Trump economy continues to expand and break records. Globally other countries are riding the wave of the Trump economy.

The left...they are massively butthurt. Trump proved Obama and the Dem's wrong. Trump destroyed their propaganda.

Wow....Everything sucks!...Where would we be if we didn't have the gnat to bring us this Earth shaking news? :rolleyes:

I know right? Ridiculing these imbeciles is distracting me from going outside and playing with my toys....

Fuck it...

I'm going to go melt some metal and grill a steak. It's too nice out and the rest of you are doing fine without me.

You dems need to recognize that you can't keep telling voters how bad off they are because of the 1%ers. Voters know what the job market was like under Obama, and what it is now. Trump will outline his managing of the economy, especially Obama's infamous "those manufacturing jobs are not coming back", and how Trump brought many of them back

Trump has proven Obama wrong. He exposed Obama for the stupid shit amateur that he is. Obama has never run a business let alone started one and created jobs. Obama isn't qualified to even speak on the topic, obviously.

Wow....Everything sucks!...Where would we be if we didn't have the gnat to bring us this Earth shaking news? :rolleyes:

I know right? Ridiculing these imbeciles is distracting me from going outside and playing with my toys....

Fuck it...

I'm going to go melt some metal and grill a steak. It's too nice out and the rest of you are doing fine without me.

Melt some metal...TIG?

I have to hand it to the Trump swamp for their effectiveness in bullshitting a huge portion of this nation into believing that Trump is an economic "genius."

First, few republicans would readily admit that Trump inherited a pretty good economy from Obama; THAT would take some courage and we all know that they're too scared to show a spine.

Second, we have had to increase our huge debt by almost $2 TRILLION to basically benefit the very rich among us getting a PERMANENT tax cut which was used to buy back stock.....and less than 20% of Americans have any dealings with Wall Street.......AND, always remember what Trump told his wealthy friends at Mar-a-Lago after passing the tax scam..."I just made you guys a lot richer"....

Third, despite the rhetoric, wages increases are a damn joke.......with some fiscal quarters showing an increase of .07% and some others at 3%.......Look at it this way, for some families living on the minimum wage, the wage increase boils down to maybe $2 per day.

Fourth, the Feds are being "threatened" by Trump's tweets to NOT raise interest rates although inflation is a looming probability that will eventually hit our economy like an avalanche.

Fifth, the trade deals have been an abject failure, from NAFTA 2.0 to Americans farmers having to be subsidized for their rotting harvests and dairy farmers' profits being cut by 60%.

IF the only praises of a Trump administration is the "thriving" economy during the next election cycle, reality is going to be a real bitch.

Look at it this way, for some families living on the minimum wage, the wage increase boils down to maybe $2 per day.

How many families are "living on the minimum wage"?

Just because you ain't doing any better doesn't mean others aren't. Trumps economy is doing great!
57608829_2375992699088420_6226202458792656896_n.jpg

The only reason the feds ever want to raise interest rates is to slow a booming economy down. So obviously the feds disagree with you. And when you on the left told us how great our economy was under DumBama, the feds left the rate alone.

In spite of the great success this businessman has given us, you still want to credit the community organizer. He was the most anti-business President in our lifetime.

In an economy like this, if you are working a minimum wage job, it's because you want to. You are either too comfortable where you are at, or using illegal narcotics that prevents you from passing a drug screen at a much better paying job. So you can't blame Trump for that one.

Now before you make some uneducated statement like people are not feeling the joy of this economy or that inflation is going to spiral out of control, perhaps read this:

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

DumBama spent 10 trillion in 8 years. While nobody on the right is happy with Trump's spending, at least the little people are getting something out of it unlike during the DumBama years.

US median household income climbs to new high of $61,372

Last edited:
oters know what the job market was like under Obama, and what it is now.

OK moron........answer this:

What was the unemployment rate when Obama was sworn in???

What was the unemployment rate when Obama left office?

How far down in percentile has Trump brought down the unemployment rate from Obama's???

So, either the majority of voters are as DUMB as you.....or they will make their own calculations.

My half-brain says you either didn't read my entire post or you have a serious comprehension problem. Probably a little bit of both.

NO, moron......it is MY O/P that addresses minimum wage families......YOU chose to cite "middle American" families........CLEAR???

My half-brain says you either didn't read my entire post or you have a serious comprehension problem. Probably a little bit of both.

NO, moron......it is MY O/P that addresses minimum wage families......YOU chose to cite "middle American" families........CLEAR???

Not clear at all. You mentioned several things including the economy, Obama, the debt, the tax cuts, the interest rate hike....... So not only do you not know how to read, you don't even know what you wrote, and then call me a moron.

So one more time, I addressed the minimum wage. But since you're stuck on stupid, I even quoted myself this time.

In an economy like this, if you are working a minimum wage job, it's because you want to. You are either too comfortable where you are at, or using illegal narcotics that prevents you from passing a drug screen at a much better paying job. So you can't blame Trump for that one.

Forum List

Back