The MyPillow Guy joins with Trump to promote MyPardon!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
:up:

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—In a limited-time offer to current and former White House staffers, Mike Lindell, better known as the MyPillow Guy, is joining forces with Donald J. Trump to promote a new product called MyPardon.​
For $69.98, the price of a MyPillow, Trump associates will receive a preëmptive pardon rendering them immune from prosecution for all federal crimes.​
Unlike MyPillow, which comes with a ten-year warranty, MyPardon is guaranteed for life, Lindell said.​
“People wonder how someone who worked for Donald Trump can sleep at night,” Lindell said. “With MyPardon, you’ll sleep like a baby.”​

Check those pillows for shredded ballots.

What is the filling in those things? I don't get it.

My hot Puerto Rican girlfriend and I stayed in a local hotel on my birthday two years ago; little boutique place right on Matanzas Bay. The pillows were amazing. I contacted the owner to find out what brand pillows they were and bought two of them. They were about $60 a piece, but I've never slept on anything so comfortable...

My hot Puerto Rican girlfriend and I stayed in a local hotel on my birthday two years ago; little boutique place right on Matanzas Bay. The pillows were amazing. I contacted the owner to find out what brand pillows they were and bought two of them. They were about $60 a piece, but I've never slept on anything so comfortable...
Republican unicorn farts are what makes the My Pillow the best in the Republican land....(Democrat orders are filled with tranny farts)

So what brand were they if you don't mind? We are due for pillow upgrades.

So what brand were they if you don't mind? We are due for pillow upgrades.

Pacific Coast Feather Co.

Pillows - Pacific Coast Bedding

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—In a limited-time offer to current and former White House staffers, Mike Lindell, better known as the MyPillow Guy, is joining forces with Donald J. Trump to promote a new product called MyPardon.​
For $69.98, the price of a MyPillow, Trump associates will receive a preëmptive pardon rendering them immune from prosecution for all federal crimes.​
Unlike MyPillow, which comes with a ten-year warranty, MyPardon is guaranteed for life, Lindell said.​
“People wonder how someone who worked for Donald Trump can sleep at night,” Lindell said. “With MyPardon, you’ll sleep like a baby.”​

your-story-is-boring-to-the-point-of-insanity-i-am-now-insane.jpg

Wow...you wackos turn murderers loose because of the leftysniffles then have the pelosis to criticize the President....

Forum List

Back