The muslim is a filthy, dumb animal

If only 10% of muslims support terrorism

This provides you no excuse to tar all Muslims with your racist brush.

Blame the 10%, by all means, but as soon as you blame everyone for the crimes of the few, you only blame the innocent.

And in blaming the innocent, you give those you blame a reason to hate you.

This provides you no excuse to tar all Muslims with your racist brush.Blame the 10%, by all means, but as soon as you blame everyone for the crimes of the few, you only blame the innocent. And in blaming the innocent, you give those you blame a reason to hate you.

As pale said, what have the other muslims been doing to stop/prevent the terrorists from randomly attacking Westerners/non-muslims? I as a non-muslim can be randomly attacked by the muslim terrorists, and the other muslims are either taking no action to prevent these attacks - or remaining silent rather than taking the fanatics head on.

As long as the terrorists have implicit support from their fellow muslims, or at least their complicit silence, you cannot demand that all Westerners not look at muslims as either terrorists, or supporters of such.

What I also see from various muslims are lawsuits from scum organizations like CAIR filing lawsuits against the NYPD for surveillance.

If you want Westerners to not lump all muslims in together, then you need to apply the same standards onto the other muslims, and require that they, too, take aggressive action to stop the terrorists, and be vocal against them, at every opportunity to completely de-legitimize them and those who fund them.

Perhaps they, like me, dismissed your hyperbolic bullshit without reading it... because you started it with some bullshit rant about muslims? Just a thought.... if you want to be taken seriously, grow the fuck up.

I generally like your posts, so I won't light you up with my usual colorful retort and punishing broadside to put you in your place... :eusa_shhh:

Had you been someone else, I might have replied with something else, like: "you can go suck my ass, cock and balls - and everyhing in between" - but as I said, I'll refrain from such denunciations in your case. :eusa_angel: ;)

Last edited:
This provides you no excuse to tar all Muslims with your racist brush.Blame the 10%, by all means, but as soon as you blame everyone for the crimes of the few, you only blame the innocent. And in blaming the innocent, you give those you blame a reason to hate you.

As pale said, what have the other muslims been doing to stop/prevent the terrorists from randomly attacking Westerners/non-muslims? I as a non-muslim can be randomly attacked by the muslim terrorists, and the other muslims are either taking no action to prevent these attacks - or remaining silent rather than taking the fanatics head on.

what do you think the statistical odds are of being attacked by a terrorist chicken little

As long as the terrorists have implicit support from their fellow muslims, or at least their complicit silence, you cannot demand that all Westerners not look at muslims as either terrorists, or supporters of such.

Thats what they say about this countries support of Israel

What I also see from various muslims are lawsuits from scum organizations like CAIR filing lawsuits against the NYPD for surveillance.

If you want Westerners to not lump all muslims in together, then you need to apply the same standards onto the other muslims, and require that they, too, take aggressive action to stop the terrorists, and be vocal against them, at every opportunity to completely de-legitimize them and those who fund
them.

you mean like the jews did with the King David hotel bombing

Last edited:
Perhaps they, like me, dismissed your hyperbolic bullshit without reading it... because you started it with some bullshit rant about muslims? Just a thought.... if you want to be taken seriously, grow the fuck up.

I generally like your posts, so I won't light you up with my usual colorful retort and punishing broadside to put you in your place... :eusa_shhh:

Had you been someone else, I might have replied with something else, like: "you can go suck my ass, cock and balls - and everyhing in between" - but as I said, I'll refrain from such denunciations in your case. :eusa_angel: ;)

Punishing? Oh, please.... give it your best shot. I dislike the kind of bigotry your OP opened with... as for you liking my posts... frankly, it's a pity that I cannot reciprocate. As I said... grow the fuck up.

It is unimaginable the level of muslim hatred and violence - and only the lunatics would even try to begin defending it.

Who on this board have you seen defending what is happening in Syria?

For that matter (and apart from one or two complet nutjobs), who have you seen defend the likes of Al Queda, Hamas or Hezbollah?

I really think 99% of the world agrees that the terrorists are animals - the problem is when you attack the huge number of Muslims who are not terrorists, and who do not support terror either.

Yes, most of the muslims are "not" terrorists. They do accept this behavior, and even encourage it: mothers talking about having her sons serve Mohammed to defeat the great Satan/the people oppressed by "their" gov't claiming it is the USA holding them down/people agreeing that women "should" be forced to wear prisons (de-humanize them by not being able to see emotion on their faces) and public beatings for "men" to witness (not much different than the medival witch trials, molest and abuse an attractive woman and then murder her so know one (wife/daughters) find out who you really are)/etc.
Until islam is reformed, or better yet, eliminated (thru knowledge, not force) there will always be terrorism. Just accept that your loved ones have a good chance of being butchered in a random act of violence that islam waves as its banner.

It is unimaginable the level of muslim hatred and violence - and only the lunatics would even try to begin defending it.

For that matter (and apart from one or two complet nutjobs), who have you seen defend the likes of Al Queda, Hamas or Hezbollah?

I really think 99% of the world agrees that the terrorists are animals - the problem is when you attack the huge number of Muslims who are not terrorists, and who do not support terror either.

Yes, most of the muslims are "not" terrorists. They do accept this behavior, and even encourage it: mothers talking about having her sons serve Mohammed to defeat the great Satan

You mean like sending our best sons and daughters like lambs to slaughter to fight the evil doers and the axis of evil ?

/the people oppressed by "their" gov't claiming it is the USA holding them down/

first British then american corporate interest have been holding them down that is a fact

people agreeing that women "should" be forced to wear prisons (de-humanize them by not being able to see emotion on their faces)

most woman in Iran wear head scarf and many muslim woman in this wear it by choice

and public beatings for "men" to witness (not much different than the medival witch trials, molest and abuse an attractive woman and then murder her so know one (wife/daughters) find out who you really are)/etc.
Until islam is reformed, or better yet, eliminated (thru knowledge, not force) there will always be terrorism. Just accept that your loved ones have a good chance of being butchered in a random act of violence that islam waves as its banner

do you really think this is the daily life and activities of the average Muslim family

Punishing? Oh, please.... give it your best shot. I dislike the kind of bigotry your OP opened with... as for you liking my posts... frankly, it's a pity that I cannot reciprocate. As I said... grow the fuck up.

Shut up you fucking 2-dollar whore. I offered a chance to cool this down, and you come back with the stink from your pussy skanking up the whole fucking forum.

Go back to the other sections dipshit, this is not a place for weaklings like you... :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Yes, most of the muslims are "not" terrorists. They do accept this behavior, and even encourage it: mothers talking about having her sons serve Mohammed to defeat the great Satan

You mean like sending our best sons and daughters like lambs to slaughter to fight the evil doers and the axis of evil ?

first British then american corporate interest have been holding them down that is a fact

most woman in Iran wear head scarf and many muslim woman in this wear it by choice

and public beatings for "men" to witness (not much different than the medival witch trials, molest and abuse an attractive woman and then murder her so know one (wife/daughters) find out who you really are)/etc.
Until islam is reformed, or better yet, eliminated (thru knowledge, not force) there will always be terrorism. Just accept that your loved ones have a good chance of being butchered in a random act of violence that islam waves as its banner

do you really think this is the daily life and activities of the average Muslim family

Are our "sons and daughters" taught to hate anyone that doesn't believe exactly as they do (even to the point of murdering those that are in a different sect of islam)? Are they taught that muslims are the descendents of pigs and monkeys? There is no comparison of the compassion shown by our soldiers to the helpless over the butchering of the helpless by the muslim extremists.

Did their gov'ts make agreements with the western businessmen? Who is then, responsible? Are the gov't families wealthy beyond imagination while the overall poplulation lives in misery? Who is responsible? Does our gov't (along with how many Christian charities) give humanitarian aid on a daily basis? Who is preventing those supplies from getting to the needy? Is it Americans that have been generous, or is it the corrupt muslim gov'ts?

A head scarf, hijab or burqa, are dictated to women to wear, enforced by violence or imprisonment. Yes, there might be some places that do not enforce this muslim tradition as strictly as others, but it is part of that "religion". It is a religion for men, enforced by men that oppresses women. Because a woman "chooses" to wear a head scarf so she isn't attacked in public (as a whore, and then beaten or raped) isn't much of a choice.

I suspect the daily life of most muslims is similar to ours except: having electricity when they want it/ having modern plumbing that works/ having stores that are stocked with a great variety of goods/ being able to laugh with your spouse in public/ going into a restaraunt and seeing a group of women visiting together/ seeing beggars (prostitutes) in burqas or hijabs (they are unaccompanied by a man, they know what that means)/ working a normal job and having NO expendable income (it goes for food)/ having information available in the same town/ being able to compare the Bible and the quran side by side if I choose and not having my family threatened if I choose to do so/ fearing that someone will falsely accuse me and the gov't will put me in prison without a trial.
Yes, those ME countries are just like this one.

Many Islamic groups have condemned terror - and in some cases in quite surprising ways - but they don't get a lot of press time.

I do agree that moderate groups should be more vocal, but I don't interpret their non-apprearance on TV to mean support for terror. I understand most moderate mosques handle these issues within the mosque and not on TV, and I think that's their choice to some extent.

I just looked at one poll which showed that only 6% of Muslims would support an attack on US civilians.

I think that's good news, and should be seen as such.

Are our "sons and daughters" taught to hate anyone that doesn't believe exactly as they do

Apparently so..

Are they taught that muslims are the descendents of pigs and monkeys? There is no comparison of the compassion shown by our soldiers to the helpless over the butchering of the helpless by the muslim extremists.

Did their gov'ts make agreements with the western businessmen? Who is then, responsible? Are the gov't families wealthy beyond imagination while the overall poplulation lives in misery? Who is responsible? Does our gov't (along with how many Christian charities) give humanitarian aid on a daily basis? Who is preventing those supplies from getting to the needy? Is it Americans that have been generous, or is it the corrupt muslim gov'ts?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqrY2F_Xz3s]Network - Money Speech - YouTube[/ame]

A head scarf, hijab or burqa, are dictated to women to wear, enforced by violence or imprisonment. Yes, there might be some places that do not enforce this muslim tradition as strictly as others, but it is part of that "religion". It is a religion for men, enforced by men that oppresses women. Because a woman "chooses" to wear a head scarf so she isn't attacked in public (as a whore, and then beaten or raped) isn't much of a choice.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJnnd7vavfI&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PL8DB0C1D5057BECC2]Sex Slaves - Israel/Palestine - YouTube[/ame]

I suspect the daily life of most muslims is similar to ours except: having electricity when they want it/ having modern plumbing that works/ having stores that are stocked with a great variety of goods/ being able to laugh with your spouse in public/ going into a restaraunt and seeing a group of women visiting together/ seeing beggars (prostitutes) in burqas or hijabs (they are unaccompanied by a man, they know what that means)/ working a normal job and having NO expendable income (it goes for food)/ having information available in the same town/ being able to compare the Bible and the quran side by side if I choose and not having my family threatened if I choose to do so/ fearing that someone will falsely accuse me and the gov't will put me in prison without a trial.
Yes, those ME countries are just like this one.

They need to work their shit out themselves

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iU-Dy53nCNU]Iranian Women Protest Against Islamic Law - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Many Islamic groups have condemned terror - and in some cases in quite surprising ways - but they don't get a lot of press time.

I do agree that moderate groups should be more vocal, but I don't interpret their non-apprearance on TV to mean support for terror. I understand most moderate mosques handle these issues within the mosque and not on TV, and I think that's their choice to some extent.

I just looked at one poll which showed that only 6% of Muslims would support an attack on US civilians.

I think that's good news, and should be seen as such.
Another terrorist supporting post filled with lies. After the 9-11 attacks, the popularity of the name Osama was so high, that it became among the most popular names for Muslim newborn males. That's just one tidbit you missed.

Actually quite a few people defend and support Al Qaeda, Hamas and Hezbollah. While most muslims don't support individual acts of terrorism, the percentage of muslims who feels some sympathy for Hamas or Hezbollah is actually quite large. Al Qaeda is another matter.
This doesn't mean that all muslims are terrorists. But unfortunately it is a fact that muslims provide a fairly broad base of support for terrorists.

As for agreeing that terrorists are animals, I certainly don't agree. They are human beings, however bestial may be their behavior.

And just how do you know that there is a "huge number of muslims" that don't support terror..

From my own experience in a dozen different Islamic countries.

And from the extensive research available on the subject.

I suggest you take a sounding on how many muslims feel sympathy for the struggle of Hamas and Hezbollah against Israel and for muslims fighting against the West in Afghanistan or against India in Kashmir.

Well... sorry... but that just doesn't cut it for me.

What's happening and what you're purporting don't jive.

This tends to be the heart of the problem, I think.

People are far too ready to believe what they see on Fox News, and think that represents the reality of the Middle East. Much like people see news from a famine in Ethiopia, and think all of Africa is starving.

The realities are much more complex, and not everyone can go there and get first hand experience, unfortunately.

I don't expect you to just take my word for it, but there is good research out there, and there is a lot of good news gathering which provides a bit more reality than that we usually see on extremist blogs and partisan "news" broadcsts.

So according to you the huge majority of muslims condemn the attacks by Hamas and Hezbollah against Israel? Do you really believe that yourself?

Ergo, eots, many others here claiming that assad's regime is not responsible for the massacres.

There are offshoots of al qaeda and similar groups all over the middle east and asia. The groups could not survive without massive support and funding.

Second, hezbollah has massive support amongst lebanese shia and arabs across the mideast (admittedly a bit diminished over their support of assad), including their tactics, which leads to point 3...

When polled significant numbers of arab muslims are very supportive of terroristic attacks - unless they are directed at them. Until Zarqawi tried to use a chlorine gas attack in amman, and only after blowing up a wedding there, did poll numbers for terrorism support drop much below the 60-70% range in that country.

If only 10% of muslims support terrorism - way below the reality - that is still almost 200 million people, hardly a small minority or fringe.

It is clear to me that certainly at least half of all muslims feel sympathy and solidarity with at least some of the jihadi terrorist groups (Hamas, Hezbollah, Kashmiri groups, etc.). You'd probably be hard pressed to find even 10% who would actively and openly condemn all jihadi terrorist groups.
That being said, only a very tiny minority of muslims would ever engage in, or actively give support to, jihadi terrorism (probably far less than 1%).

I suggest you take a sounding on how many muslims feel sympathy for the struggle of Hamas and Hezbollah against Israel and for muslims fighting against the West in Afghanistan or against India in Kashmir.

Support for Hamas and Hezbollah is not synonymous with support for Hamas terrorism, because both groups do a lot of good in the community quite apart from their terrorist activities.

Many people in Southern Lebanon do support Hezbollah, but don't necessarily believe in terror as such. Given the choice, they'd have Hezbollah abandon terror.

Research does support this view, by the way.

You'd probably be hard pressed to find even 10% who would actively and openly condemn all jihadi terrorist groups.
That being said, only a very tiny minority of muslims would ever engage in, or actively give support to, jihadi terrorism (probably far less than 1%).

Research suggests that around 30% of Muslims openly condemn all terror and violence, in any situation.

The core number who openly support and endore terror attacks varies enormously from country to country, but is generally around 10%. (It is much higher in places like Gaza, Pakistan and Iran obviously)

Forum List

Back