The muslim is a filthy, dumb animal

Islamic extremists "are" monsters. They are only interested is increasing "their" leaders (holy man, cleric, dictator, etc) power. The use barbaric violence to oppress all the people around them. In order to make recruitment easier, it is important to have a helpless portion of the population that is easy to abuse (to release frustrations, and to make them feel "stronger"/decrease "their" feelings of helplessness): women.
Egypt is just another example of where islam is, extremists are. Islam brings deceit, decay, destruction, death and dust. It is not the followers, but the in-fighting of the leaders that promote this society. It is why islam (like most other problem belief systems) focus their recruitment on the impressionable teenagers and young adults (that happen to "like" deceit, decay, destruction and death). It is a shame that billions of people are "forced" to "accept" this type of behavior.
You would think at some point, dignity would appear, and this path of ugliness would be stopped. The extremists have no humanity.

I am responding in kind to the human feces who uses such language against others, I'm not the first applicant of this terminology.

No, you didn't invent racism - you are just the guy who ensures that racism continues.

Islam crosses all races. It cannot be "racism".

Can attacks against Jews be racist?

I am sure everyone understands that Islam is a religion and not a race - I think everyone also understands that attacks against Muslims (and Jews) are so close to racism as to be indistinguishable from it.

The label scarely matters - the act does.

No, you didn't invent racism - you are just the guy who ensures that racism continues.

Islam crosses all races. It cannot be "racism".

Can attacks against Jews be racist?

I am sure everyone understands that Islam is a religion and not a race - I think everyone also understands that attacks against Muslims (and Jews) are so close to racism as to be indistinguishable from it.

The label scarely matters - the act does.

"Criticism" is now an act of "racism"?

Rhodes - You need a stronger OP.

Stronger than peacefully marching muslim women getting raped in public is not heinous enough?

I don't avoid anything, and I don't defend anything - but threads that begin with the likes of 'Why is Buddha a Fat Bastard?' don't create debate, and aren't intended to.

Yeah, sure....don't you know this happens everyday in women's marches in the West? I'd bet you hadn't heard that women marching in Washington for civil rights regularly get raped and sexually abused, too... :eusa_whistle:

None of the pro-arabs want to touch stories like this because it exposes a severe sickness in the arab muslim islamic culture.

And there's much to criticize when it comes to muslims and islam. The amount of death and destruction the world over that they're responsible for in the last 20 years is mind numbing.

20 years? How about in the last 20 hours in places like syria?

It is unimaginable the level of muslim hatred and violence - and only the lunatics would even try to begin defending it.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
It is unimaginable the level of muslim hatred and violence - and only the lunatics would even try to begin defending it.

Who on this board have you seen defending what is happening in Syria?

For that matter (and apart from one or two complet nutjobs), who have you seen defend the likes of Al Queda, Hamas or Hezbollah?

I really think 99% of the world agrees that the terrorists are animals - the problem is when you attack the huge number of Muslims who are not terrorists, and who do not support terror either.

For that matter (and apart from one or two complet nutjobs), who have you seen defend the likes of Al Queda, Hamas or Hezbollah?

I really think 99% of the world agrees that the terrorists are animals - the problem is when you attack the huge number of Muslims who are not terrorists, and who do not support terror either.

And just how do you know that there is a "huge number of muslims" that don't support terror. I don't see continued or even convincing denunciation of terrorism coming from ANY muslim, and even the tepid ones I have heard I think are lies. I believe ALL muslims secretly APPROVE of ANY means to force others to convert to islam. World domination is their goal, and for us all to be under sharia law. muslims will do ANYTHING to achieve that goal, including KILL and LIE.

islam is a cult, a bloody cult, with a pedophile for a prophet and a history of abuse and subjugation of women.

Well... sorry... but that just doesn't cut it for me.

What's happening and what you're purporting don't jive.

This tends to be the heart of the problem, I think.

People are far too ready to believe what they see on Fox News, and think that represents the reality of the Middle East. Much like people see news from a famine in Ethiopia, and think all of Africa is starving.

The realities are much more complex, and not everyone can go there and get first hand experience, unfortunately.

I don't expect you to just take my word for it, but there is good research out there, and there is a lot of good news gathering which provides a bit more reality than that we usually see on extremist blogs and partisan "news" broadcsts.

Well... sorry... but that just doesn't cut it for me.

What's happening and what you're purporting don't jive.

This tends to be the heart of the problem, I think.

People are far too ready to believe what they see on Fox News, and think that represents the reality of the Middle East. Much like people see news from a famine in Ethiopia, and think all of Africa is starving.

The realities are much more complex, and not everyone can go there and get first hand experience, unfortunately.

I don't expect you to just take my word for it, but there is good research out there, and there is a lot of good news gathering which provides a bit more reality than that we usually see on extremist blogs and partisan "news" broadcsts.
Don't insult me with that Fox News crap. I didn't accuse you of watching MSNBC did I?

I find your denial of all the blood shed, the killing, the brutality, the barbarism, the carnage, ignorance, brain washing of their young, blood lust, pedophilia, wife beating, honor killing of daughters, rioting and out right cave man style illiteracy of much of the muslim world to be telling. I would guess you to possibly be a muslim yourself, and therein lies your problem. When it comes to islam, you muslims are allowed to lie in order to further islam, and deceive those who would appose you... right up until you SAW OUR HEAD OFF our LIVING BODY.

No thank you. islam is a bastard religion... a bloody, bloody, murderous, pedophile cult, period.

I find your denial of all the blood shed, the killing, the brutality, the barbarism, the carnage, ignorance, brain washing of their young, blood lust, pedophilia, wife beating, honor killing of daughters, rioting and out right cave man style illiteracy of much of the muslim world to be telling. I would guess you to possibly be a muslim yourself, and therein lies your problem. When it comes to islam, you muslims are allowed to lie in order to further islam, and deceive those who would appose you... right up until you SAW OUR HEAD OFF our LIVING BODY.

Where did I deny that? Can you give us the post number?

It always amazes me how often both here and on Stormfront we see racists assume that anyone who opposes anti-semitism must be Jewish, and anyone who opposes Islamophobia must be Muslim.

It really says a lot, I think.

(And, no, I'm not Muslim!)

No thank you. islam is a bastard religion... a bloody, bloody, murderous, pedophile cult, period.

And you base this conclusion on what, exactly?

Have you lived in an Islamic country? Studied Islam at university?

Or are you just going on gossip and nutcase blogs tell you?

Ergo, eots, many others here claiming that assad's regime is not responsible for the massacres.

There are offshoots of al qaeda and similar groups all over the middle east and asia. The groups could not survive without massive support and funding.

Second, hezbollah has massive support amongst lebanese shia and arabs across the mideast (admittedly a bit diminished over their support of assad), including their tactics, which leads to point 3...

When polled significant numbers of arab muslims are very supportive of terroristic attacks - unless they are directed at them. Until Zarqawi tried to use a chlorine gas attack in amman, and only after blowing up a wedding there, did poll numbers for terrorism support drop much below the 60-70% range in that country.

If only 10% of muslims support terrorism - way below the reality - that is still almost 200 million people, hardly a small minority or fringe.

Last edited:

And just how do you know that there is a "huge number of muslims" that don't support terror. I don't see continued or even convincing denunciation of terrorism coming from ANY muslim, and even the tepid ones I have heard I think are lies. I believe ALL muslims secretly APPROVE of ANY means to force others to convert to islam. World domination is their goal, and for us all to be under sharia law. muslims will do ANYTHING to achieve that goal, including KILL and LIE.

islam is a cult, a bloody cult, with a pedophile for a prophet and a history of abuse and subjugation of women.

WTFF have you been hiding you SOB? Did the other mods have you chained in a closet somewhere to keep you away from the mideast sections? My opinion on the mods here just rose by about 600%.

Amazing, not one poster even attempted to address the events in the OP.

No surprise there...

Perhaps they, like me, dismissed your hyperbolic bullshit without reading it... because you started it with some bullshit rant about muslims? Just a thought.... if you want to be taken seriously, grow the fuck up.

Forum List

Back