The muslim is a filthy, dumb animal

Thank you for the last. They do need to reform this system of destruction on their own. However, the rest of us need to discourage the spread of oppression by islam as much as possible. One way is to call them out when they say Shariah law is the same as our Constitution and other false statements. We need to stop them from doing violence to our neighbors and in our communities. The way that is done is to "out" them for what they are really teaching and living. Hint: it isn't the "religion of peace".

Racists are the swine of the earth and good for nothing but cannon fodder.

It is unimaginable the level of muslim hatred and violence - and only the lunatics would even try to begin defending it.

Who on this board have you seen defending what is happening in Syria?

For that matter (and apart from one or two complet nutjobs), who have you seen defend the likes of Al Queda, Hamas or Hezbollah?

I really think 99% of the world agrees that the terrorists are animals - the problem is when you attack the huge number of Muslims who are not terrorists, and who do not support terror either.

You would be surprised though, there are posters on this very board who believe Usama Bin Laden is a good Muslim and we were wrong to kill him.

You would be surprised though, there are posters on this very board who believe Usama Bin Laden is a good Muslim and we were wrong to kill him.

I guess there are one or two.

Every community has its nutcase fringe, and this forum certainly does!

That said, I think nutcases fringes are usually best ignored, whether they be in Syria, the US or here on this board. We here too much from the insane 1%, often less from the sane 99%.

I guess there are one or two.

Every community has its nutcase fringe, and this forum certainly does!

That said, I think nutcases fringes are usually best ignored, whether they be in Syria, the US or here on this board. We here too much from the insane 1%, often less from the sane 99%.

Keep believing your own lies if you want to.

Forum List

Back