The muslim is a filthy, dumb animal

I suggest you take a sounding on how many muslims feel sympathy for the struggle of Hamas and Hezbollah against Israel and for muslims fighting against the West in Afghanistan or against India in Kashmir.

Support for Hamas and Hezbollah is not synonymous with support for Hamas terrorism, because both groups do a lot of good in the community quite apart from their terrorist activities.

Many people in Southern Lebanon do support Hezbollah, but don't necessarily believe in terror as such. Given the choice, they'd have Hezbollah abandon terror.

Research does support this view, by the way.

I suggest you take a closer look at who is murdering innocent people in the Middle East. Israel is nothing but a terrorist state that has no right to steal land and murder at will using American WMD.

Research suggests that around 30% of Muslims openly condemn all terror and violence, in any situation.

Not a very high number :(

The core number who openly support and endore terror attacks varies enormously from country to country, but is generally around 10%. (It is much higher in places like Gaza, Pakistan and Iran obviously)

Why would it be higher in places like iran?

Last edited:
The problem - What is wrong with the Islamic world?

Survey of Muslim world, Sept 2009
68 percent of Palestinian Muslims said suicide bombings of civilians were justifiable.
51 percent of Shiite Lebanese Muslims said suicide bombings of civilians were justifiable.
43 percent of Nigerian Muslims said suicide bombings of civilians were justifiable.
38 percent of all Lebanese Muslims said suicide bombings of civilians were justifiable.
54 percent of Nigerian Muslims expressed confidence in bin Laden to do the right thing.
52 percent of Palestinian Muslims expressed confidence in bin Laden to do the right thing.
28 percent of Jordanian Muslims expressed confidence in bin Laden to do the right thing.
Poll, Feb 2010
61 percent of Palestinians support Hezbollah.
51 percent of Jordanians support Hezbollah.
Amazingly, only 35 percent in Lebanon support Hezbollah. They have to live under them!
56 percent of Jordanians support Hamas.
52 percent of Egyptians support Hamas.
Amazingly, only 37 percent in Gaza support Hamas. They have to live under them!
54 percent of Nigerians support Bin Laden.
51 percent of Palestinians support Bin Laden.
45 percent of Palestinians support Ahmadinejad.
43 percent of Indonesians support Ahmadinejad.

Palestinians supporting the killing of Jewish civilians:
The majority of Palestinians support suicide bombings (also here and here).
The majority of Palestinians support the killing of Jewish civilians, including Jewish children (also here and here).
The majority of Palestinians do not accept Israel's right to exist.
Feb 2006 - 56 percent of Palestinians support suicide bombing of Israeli civilians.
Poll, July 2006 - 60 percent of Palestinians support rocket attacks on Israeli civilians. 67 percent support kidnapping and murdering Israeli civilians.
Survey, July 2007: 70 percent of Palestinians support suicide bombing of civilians.
Poll of Palestinians, Mar 2008. 84 percent of Palestinians support killing Jewish civilians.
Poll of Palestinians, Apr 2008. 51 percent of Palestinians support killing Jewish civilians. 65 percent support in Gaza.
Poll, Spring 2011, shows 78 percent of Palestinians support suicide bombing of civilians.

Last edited:
I suggest you take a sounding on how many muslims feel sympathy for the struggle of Hamas and Hezbollah against Israel and for muslims fighting against the West in Afghanistan or against India in Kashmir.

Support for Hamas and Hezbollah is not synonymous with support for Hamas terrorism, because both groups do a lot of good in the community quite apart from their terrorist activities.

Many people in Southern Lebanon do support Hezbollah, but don't necessarily believe in terror as such. Given the choice, they'd have Hezbollah abandon terror.

I'm sorry but this is nonsense. Hamas and Hezbollah are terrorist organizations. Supporting them is supporting terrorism.

And no amout of research supports that most muslims condemn terrorist attacks against Israel.

You'd probably be hard pressed to find even 10% who would actively and openly condemn all jihadi terrorist groups.
That being said, only a very tiny minority of muslims would ever engage in, or actively give support to, jihadi terrorism (probably far less than 1%).

Research suggests that around 30% of Muslims openly condemn all terror and violence, in any situation.

The core number who openly support and endorse terror attacks varies enormously from country to country, but is generally around 10%. (It is much higher in places like Gaza, Pakistan and Iran obviously)

The propaganda is that when innocent people fight with any means available to protect their families and country they are terrorists but when America creates terrorism by murdering innocent people with WMD it's a good cause?

America and Israel are the only countries entering sovereign nations and creating terrorism for corporate war profiteering.

Iran has not gone to war since before America was founded so why are they the new evil empire. You do not have any proven information on Iran and it's nuclear program all you have is propaganda from Israel and American war profiteers.

American publicly denounces cyber attacks against it but creates the biggest cyber attacks in the history of computers.

America cannot take care of it's own people yet thinks it has some right to tell the rest of the world how to live.

The propaganda is that when innocent people fight with any means available to protect their families and country

The only propaganda is the BS morons like you try to spew when excusing terrorism and murder.

Iran has not gone to war since before America was founded...

Ugh....STOP. RIGHT. THERE.

As soon as the mentally ill idiots start in with this line - the conversation is so fucking over. Douchebag, leave this thread, we are not going to tolerate idiocies like this, fuck off asshole.

The propaganda is that when innocent people fight with any means available to protect their families and country

The only propaganda is the BS morons like you try to spew when excusing terrorism and murder.

As soon as the mentally ill idiots start in with this line - the conversation is so fucking over. Douchebag, leave this thread, we are not going to tolerate idiocies like this, fuck off asshole.

Your childish comment shows the mentality of a brain washed slave. Get over the racism and free your mind.

Your childish comment shows the mentality of a brainwashed slave. Get over the racism and free your mind.

The core number who openly support and endore terror attacks varies enormously from country to country, but is generally around 10%. (It is much higher in places like Gaza, Pakistan and Iran obviously)

I think it is high when you consider that the number who actively support violence is so low - there are a lot of people with neutral or mixed feeling.

The number is higher in Iran because the Iranian government manipulates people into believing the US is their enemy.

Well... sorry... but that just doesn't cut it for me.

What's happening and what you're purporting don't jive.

This tends to be the heart of the problem, I think.

People are far too ready to believe what they see on Fox News, and think that represents the reality of the Middle East. Much like people see news from a famine in Ethiopia, and think all of Africa is starving.

The realities are much more complex, and not everyone can go there and get first hand experience, unfortunately.

I don't expect you to just take my word for it, but there is good research out there, and there is a lot of good news gathering which provides a bit more reality than that we usually see on extremist blogs and partisan "news" broadcsts.
Don't insult me with that Fox News crap. I didn't accuse you of watching MSNBC did I?

I find your denial of all the blood shed, the killing, the brutality, the barbarism, the carnage, ignorance, brain washing of their young, blood lust, pedophilia, wife beating, honor killing of daughters, rioting and out right cave man style illiteracy of much of the muslim world to be telling. I would guess you to possibly be a muslim yourself, and therein lies your problem. When it comes to islam, you muslims are allowed to lie in order to further islam, and deceive those who would appose you... right up until you SAW OUR HEAD OFF our LIVING BODY.

No thank you. islam is a bastard religion... a bloody, bloody, murderous, pedophile cult, period.
Pale, Fatima Saigoon also known as ass kisser of Islamo terrorists, grabs "facts" (bullshit, lies, Nazi propoganda, and misrepresentations) from its anus and proceeds to sell you this hogwash that "they're true because it's been there" while actually many on the board that have actually lived there, have contradicted everything it's said. I wouldn't trust this imposter as far I could spit. It probably has some type of ties to Islamists.

Bullshit.

Congratulations on getting through an entire post without either a grammatical error or a laughable error of fact.

A first for you, I imgaine! :clap2:

You are definitely at your best when you concede defeat in the actual debate and just stick to insane ranting and zoophiliac abuse.

Last edited:
Iran has not gone to war since before America was founded so why are they the new evil empire.

You mean, except for the war against Iraq, and except for the funding of Hezbollah, which has gone to war using Iranian resources.

Iranians have also fought internecine wars of a kind against Kurds within their own territory, both under the Shahs and the Islamic Revolution.

I have a lot of respect for the Iranian people, but the Iran has not enjoyed a benevolent government for the past century.

bullshit.

congratulations on getting through an entire post without either a grammatical error or a laughable error of fact.

A first for you, i imgaine! <-----you can't make this stuff up, folks, it just doesn't get any better! Ha ha ha ha!:oops::asshole:

You are definitely at your best when you concede defeat in the actual debate and just stick to insane ranting and zoophiliac abuse.

oooops!

Last edited:
Its not the Muslims themselves that are the problem some of them can infact be good people unfortunately they have a society based on a religion of rape, hatred, murder and Domination of others through any means necessary and even the most moderate can become a radical at the drop of a hate whats more they don't take well to change as this article clearly shows.

Apparently so..

Are they taught that muslims are the descendents of pigs and monkeys? There is no comparison of the compassion shown by our soldiers to the helpless over the butchering of the helpless by the muslim extremists.

Network - Money Speech - YouTube

A head scarf, hijab or burqa, are dictated to women to wear, enforced by violence or imprisonment. Yes, there might be some places that do not enforce this muslim tradition as strictly as others, but it is part of that "religion". It is a religion for men, enforced by men that oppresses women. Because a woman "chooses" to wear a head scarf so she isn't attacked in public (as a whore, and then beaten or raped) isn't much of a choice.

Sex Slaves - Israel/Palestine - YouTube

They need to work their shit out themselves

Iranian Women Protest Against Islamic Law - YouTube

Thank you for the last. They do need to reform this system of destruction on their own. However, the rest of us need to discourage the spread of oppression by islam as much as possible. One way is to call them out when they say Shariah law is the same as our Constitution and other false statements. We need to stop them from doing violence to our neighbors and in our communities. The way that is done is to "out" them for what they are really teaching and living. Hint: it isn't the "religion of peace".

I suggest you take a closer look at who is murdering innocent people in the Middle East. Israel is nothing but a terrorist state that has no right to steal land and murder at will using American WMD.

When countries go to war and one loses, the winner has the "right" to claim "spoils". If the country that started the war loses, those spoils act as justice and a deterrent to repeat the act.

30% of the muslim population is 450,000,000 people (that is larger than the population of the USA ).

1% of the muslim population is 15,000,000 people (more than many countries' populations).

That is based on a "low" estimate that there are 1.5 billion muslims in the world.
When you want to pretend that 1% of the muslim population isn't likely to bother you (you know murder your family in cold blood), you might want to actually look at the numbers.

research suggests that around 30% of muslims openly condemn all terror and violence, in any situation.

not a very high number :(

the core number who openly support and endore terror attacks varies enormously from country to country, but is generally around 10%. (it is much higher in places like gaza, pakistan and iran obviously)

why would it be higher in places like iran?

30% of the muslim population is 450,000,000 people (that is larger than the population of the usa ).

1% of the muslim population is 15,000,000 people (more than many countries' populations).

That is based on a "low" estimate that there are 1.5 billion muslims in the world.
When you want to pretend that 1% of the muslim population isn't likely to bother you (you know murder your family in cold blood), you might want to actually look at the numbers.

your statistics are stupid and pointless..what was the question asked ??...are you telling me thousand of random muslims where polled and asked the question..do you support terrorism ??...lol...give me a break..they consider the ones they are against as the terrorist

Forum List

Back