The Mufti Of Assad Call To Send Kamikazes In Europe!

Can't deny it, so you attack me personally. It's not going to make the truth go away. The day ISIS became noticeable was the day the international community backed off from removing genocidal Assad from power.

What day was that ?
Assad will stay as long as Russia lets him.
And Russia will be removing and replacing him with a better puppet once this episode is over, since Assad already lost 2.3 of his country and almost lost it all, had the Russians not stepped in. He's no good to the Russians, now that the they are having to do what Assad was hired to do.

As we can see, Assad is the number one supporter and protector of ISIS. His existence is based entirely upon the survival of ISIS and the danger it poses.

Why are so many confused by this?

we, in THE WEST, are simple minded people------We have DA GOOD and DA BAD. (and sometimes 'the ugly') but what we do not have is five dozen
DIFFERENT groups------jumping around with variable alliances----and even
more variable hatreds and EVEN MORE VARIABLE justifications for mysterious
and very strange behaviors and endless barbarity. We are simple minded----superman fights the bad guy----wins------and then he kisses lois lane

As we can see, Assad is the number one supporter and protector of ISIS. His existence is based entirely upon the survival of ISIS and the danger it poses.

Zionist ejaculation on al-Qaeda propaganda. Liste, Uncle Sam: Your murderous game is lost. Humanity will win.

Assad and ISIS have an unspoken truce if not friendship. The more dangerous and barbaric ISIS becomes, the stronger the reason for Assad to stay in power. In a way they guarantee each other's survival.
This one is Abu Talha caught by opposition near Damascus, chief of ISIS and a commander in the regime in Syria.

1429531898-klmty.jpg
And he colored his hair black for ISIS?
A google search "Abu Talha" leads to other persons, anyway.

What was that? That ISIS is supported by Israel? Ha ha ha.

Israel has already chosen to back Assad behind the scenes. By back I mean at this time prefers Assad stay in control. Its a very easy decision. Once ISIS gets destroyed, which won't happen for a long time, the West can refocus replacing Assad.
So you admit that the Syrian government is a fierce enemy of ISIS.
The West already tried to replace Assad. With al-Qaeda in the first place, then with ISIS. Both didn´t work. Not they bombed Paris and scream for ground troops. Didn´t work, either. Hollande calls for unity with Russia.
Like I said dufus, you aren't paying attention. There are no good guys here. Both are genocidal scum. Assad has conceeded 2/3 of Syrian territory, and a major chunk of it is in ISIS control They may be enemies in the long term, but for now they know that they guarantee each other's survival. It is obviously hard for someone with your low IQ to understand so many moving pieces at the same time, perhaps you should practice walking while chewing gum at the same time.
Explain how this guarantee works.

But at first, take a look at this map:

Capture7-587x516.png

Zionist ejaculation on al-Qaeda propaganda. Liste, Uncle Sam: Your murderous game is lost. Humanity will win.

Assad and ISIS have an unspoken truce if not friendship. The more dangerous and barbaric ISIS becomes, the stronger the reason for Assad to stay in power. In a way they guarantee each other's survival.
This one is Abu Talha caught by opposition near Damascus, chief of ISIS and a commander in the regime in Syria.

1429531898-klmty.jpg

ABU any Arabic name leads to lots of hits. Muzzies often dye their hair------
henna can do all kinds of colors depending on how the stuff is
compounded

1429531898-klmty.jpg

compounded
But not "Abu German"...

However, it is in no way a proof for anything.

1429531898-klmty.jpg

compounded
But not "Abu German"...

why not-----maybe he liked SAURBRATEN

1429531898-klmty.jpg

compounded
But not "Abu German"...

Maybe, he did...

1429531898-klmty.jpg

compounded
But not "Abu German"...

Maybe, he did...

so what is your name in the playground? abu Baathist-shit???

compounded
But not "Abu German"...

Maybe, he did...

so what is your name in the playground? abu Baathist-shit???
Too funny...

Can't deny it, so you attack me personally. It's not going to make the truth go away. The day ISIS became noticeable was the day the international community backed off from removing genocidal Assad from power.

What day was that ?
Assad will stay as long as Russia lets him.
And Russia will be removing and replacing him with a better puppet once this episode is over, since Assad already lost 2.3 of his country and almost lost it all, had the Russians not stepped in. He's no good to the Russians, now that the they are having to do what Assad was hired to do.

The Russians ain't stupid. They will get their naval port and pipelines. America will be stuck with refugees.

Israel has already chosen to back Assad behind the scenes. By back I mean at this time prefers Assad stay in control. Its a very easy decision. Once ISIS gets destroyed, which won't happen for a long time, the West can refocus replacing Assad.
The West already tried to replace Assad. With al-Qaeda in the first place, then with ISIS. Both didn´t work. Not they bombed Paris and scream for ground troops. Didn´t work, either. Hollande calls for unity with Russia.
Like I said dufus, you aren't paying attention. There are no good guys here. Both are genocidal scum. Assad has conceeded 2/3 of Syrian territory, and a major chunk of it is in ISIS control They may be enemies in the long term, but for now they know that they guarantee each other's survival. It is obviously hard for someone with your low IQ to understand so many moving pieces at the same time, perhaps you should practice walking while chewing gum at the same time.

Conceded ? You're funny.

Assad must have popped the bubbly when he heard what was happening in Paris

I wonder if it was a CAVIAR MOMENT ----the best black stuff-------after the
bubbly-------and with the vodka

Family were never tea totalers, but a good scotch or arak would have been preferred over vodka.

I'm sure the russians came with their own cases of vodka.

Family were never tea totalers, but a good scotch or arak would have been preferred over vodka.

nothing like vodka for a very quick and relatively painless **EFFECT** ----never one to ENJOY the taste of any uhm "hard" stuff, I have learned that ten glugs of
vodka------in CHUG A LUG manner----renders me a pleasant dinner companion for
HOURS---------can't do that with either scotch or arak. I really do not find anything
POSITIVE about "good scotch" ------over damned cheap by the half gallon----
GENERIC VODKA. For the sake of SOCIETY AND PROPRIETY------put it
in a crystal decanter--------ie CHEAT!!!!!

nothing like vodka for a very quick and relatively painless **EFFECT** ----never one to ENJOY the taste of any uhm "hard" stuff, I have learned that ten glugs of
HOURS---------can't do that with either scotch or arak. I really do not find anything

Never let anyone serve you everclear koolaid, as bad as severals of my brownies if you're not used to them. I can't eat my brownies but they are made for particular patients. I tried two, one from different batches and couldn't move for hours. Even scraping the bowl can be dangerous for me. I prefer to stick to my tea or CBD oil.

Never let anyone serve you everclear koolaid, as bad as severals of my brownies if you're not used to them. I can't eat my brownies but they are made for particular patients. I tried two, one from different batches and couldn't move for hours. Even scraping the bowl can be dangerous for me. I prefer to stick to my tea or CBD oil.

Neither leaves nor their derivatives TOUCH me. I have remained seated in
the semicircle formed by those who expose their lungs to smoke of
smoldering hemp leaves for HOURS at a time and I have FERVENTLY masticated upon the leaves of the khat bush---------NUTHIN' .......... of course regarding the leaves-------I did not actually swallow-------it never occurred to me to swallow the nauseating stuff. SWALLOW is not easy------which is why I avoid scotch----
vodka can go down more quickly and painlessly. I have HEARD of alternate routes------but lack the will and courage
stuff. -------you actually SWALLOW the oil? -------maybe next time.

Capture7-587x516.png
Thank you for proving my point. Assad has lost 2/3 of Syria's territory and had the Russians not stepped, he would have lost all of it. He is an incompetent inept puppet who was loosing one of Russia's critical strategic national interest points.

Neither leaves nor their derivatives TOUCH me. I have remained seated in
the semicircle formed by those who expose their lungs to smoke of
smoldering hemp leaves for HOURS at a time and I have FERVENTLY masticated upon the leaves of the khat bush---------NUTHIN' .......... of course regarding the leaves-------I did not actually swallow-------it never occurred to me to swallow the nauseating stuff. SWALLOW is not easy------which is why I avoid scotch----
vodka can go down more quickly and painlessly. I have HEARD of alternate routes------but lack the will and courage
stuff. -------you actually SWALLOW the oil? -------maybe next time.

I make consecrated oil. It is a tiny amount a day but it can be put in a gel capsule to make it go easier.
I was diagnosed with a lump and two months later It was the size a pin head and dead.
I make a number of items from body oil to food for patients and for dispensaries. I help legal growers that produce high grade for dispensaries. Leaves have almost no THC but I can use it for topicals and for those who need tinctures and other things with high CBD. The butter and brownies are only for patients that meet the THC for end stage cancer or chronic pain. I even have a few breeds for myself with almost no THC. None is recreational and all patients have cards.

Back when I was much younger, it was goat weed. Almost like a catnip for goats and sheep. A few local healers used it medicinally. They got me interested in alternative and herbal medicine.

I can make with wine and vodka when needed but not many want or need the alcohol.

I've done hospice and home care from time to time over the years when asked and been part of support groups for chronic pain, abuse and rape victims as well as PTSD. I became and advocate for medicinal use long ago and now help patients that have been prescribed.

Capture7-587x516.png
Thank you for proving my point. Assad has lost 2/3 of Syria's territory and had the Russians not stepped, he would have lost all of it. He is an incompetent inept puppet who was loosing one of Russia's critical strategic national interest points.

90% of Assad's attacks were against his own people not ISIS. Most of ISIS attacks have been against minorities and not Assad.
Russia is only now bombing ISIS.
US won't arm christians and turkey does not want the US to arm Kurds. Iraq does not want the Kurds or Yazidi armed by the major powers

What a bloody mess!

Forum List

Back