Dear Israel, forget about Paris. No more...

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street

Netanyahu and supporters of Israel have pushed me into a camp that refuses to support Israel blindly.

It is time Israel grew up and stood on her own or falls. If that entails a fight with her neighbors then I will support Israel, but from afar. No American blood or money for Israel. No more.

thank you Nettie and rabid Israeli supporters on usmb

i_stand_with_israel_car_bumper_sticker-r95302f127ccb4efe80b7c7fd9d03b721_v9wht_8byvr_324.jpg

Israel is going to have figure a way.

If that means expelling all Muslims and Arabs that won't take a loyalty oath, then so be it.

Greater Israel and no PLA is the only solution to prevent global warfare because of the Semitic asshats on both sides.

Netanyahu and supporters of Israel have pushed me into a camp that refuses to support Israel blindly.

It is time Israel grew up and stood on her own or falls. If that entails a fight with her neighbors then I will support Israel, but from afar. No American blood or money for Israel. No more.

Funny ... Dante has been scrambling to deflect from the obvious since the vicious Islamist Jihad attacks hit Paris.

Despite all his dancing and preening the problem isn't any of the boogiemen he's charged but rather it is Fundamental Islamism that is steeped in Arab/Muslim culture.

In the event you see Dante please tell him he's an idiot and an obvious one at that.

Last edited:
The extremist Sunnis are the problem, not Arab and Muslim culture generally. The new generations of Iran will fix that problem there. The ISIS etc are on the run and we will need to be exterminated branch and root.

You just have to laugh at these anti-Semites, SassyIsishLass, since they have nothing better to do with their days than to hang out on the USMB. Meanwhile, at one time on a message board there was a retired Naval Officer posting. He stated that if Americans only knew how much Israel helped America, they would give Israel anything that country needed..

Funny ... Dante has been scrambling to deflect from the obvious since the vicious Islamist Jihad attacks hit Paris.

Despite all his dancing and preening the problem isn't any of the boogiemen he's charged but rather it is Fundamental Islamism that is steeped in Arab/Muslim culture.

In the event you see Dante please tell him he's an idiot and an obvious one at that.

Sayit, do you think that anyone has ever seen Dante, when he comes out of the woodwork to crawl over here, bring up what is happening to the rest of the Middle East? Israel is about the size of New Jersey and the rest of the Middle East is so huge. Enormous amounts of people have been killed in this area, people who are members of different groups, and yet Dante is very, very silent about this.

Notice that Dante brings up Pollard. I am willing to bet that Dante sitting in front of his computer all day long had no problems when a South Korean who committed the same type of offense was let out of prison after six years of a seven-year sentence. The South Koreans here were even protesting the six years. However, since Pollard happens to be Jewish, Dante gets on his high horse even though Pollard has served 30 years and is in ill health. As you can see, eventually the anti-Semites let it all hang out.

You just have to laugh at these anti-Semites, SassyIsishLass, since they have nothing better to do with their days than to hang out on the USMB. Meanwhile, at one time on a message board there was a retired Naval Officer posting. He stated that if Americans only knew how much Israel helped America, they would give Israel anything that country needed..

Mt father was US Navy, I'm well aware of Israel and America's relationship. I'll stand with Israel every time

Then send that 5 billion back, Israel has done nothing but take take and take. I don't call that a friendship.

Israel and the zionists are America's worst enemy. ..... :cool:

As we have seen last Friday islam is the worlds worst enemy, and now we have the excuse to eradicate it from the west. Don't ask for permission to unload all the wests muslims in Islamic nations just force them to take them, and then cut off all aid and military until the infighting has stopped. Show islam that the world is now standing shoulder to shoulder with the Jews against them, and see what they do when the truth is realised.

The ME peoples must understand western Christendom, despite western atheists and anti-Godists, will stand with the Jews.

One of your stupider thoughts.

Forum List

Back