The MSM and Twitter

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Sure, the great BOb Grant, pointed out years ago that if you are a white, heterosexual male, do not waste time trying to get a job in the MSM since that is not who they hire. And I recall, Win Elliot, another great radio broadcaster years before when he visited our school saying that most people cannot even enunciate their own name, so be sure to be able to articulate the English language if you want to make it in broadcasting. That is not true anymore obviously, and this is proven daily with hosts that lisp, have weird accents, and assorted speech impediments that are on the MSM air. Anyhoo, same goes for the written word. Fucking idiots are writing for the AP. It can't be emphasized enough that the MSM is filled with low quality, weirdos. Unless it is all a clever trick to keep listeners and readers off balance.

This weirdo was talking down Twitter before the IPO.

Barbara Ortutay (The Associated Press) - newsle

Then the day of the IPO she says it soars?

Twitter soars in market debut

It was FLAT as far as the public was concerned since only insiders got the IPO price. If fact it was down because it opened at 45 and change and closed at 44 and change.

Last edited:
Twitter is down again today. Probably same plan as Facebook, they will let it drop some more then push it back up so they don't appear to have priced it too high.

I would say the little bird flies high. Twitter’s IPO was largely successful, but it remains to be seen whether the company can maintain its stock price gains and post a profit in the coming months.

The signal to noise ratio on TWTR is so low that it's a total waste of time.

Same thing with FB.

Forum List

Back