The Mountain of evidence against trump is still growing with Cheseboro leading the way

Holy cow! How is trump going to afford to stay an campaign for president when a great deal of his war chest is going to defend himself against the many, many state and federal cases against him. It is mind boggling that so many people. MAGA mostly, are still supporting a man with 4 indictment and 91 charges against him.
So what this "mountain" of evidence MSLSD is reporting on?

It's not a personal insult to call you out when there was a link to an article about the OP.

Read up, Sherlock.
I read it sparky. Did you? It's the reason I asked you twatwaffles. Because there was nothing new in there, let alone a "mountain" of evidence against Trump

No wonder your cult is so fucking ignorant, when tripe like this shit from MSNBC passes as news

You want to try and get back to this century? The racist of today wear red hats.
The racist of today are Democrats

Screenshot_20221209-143606_Twitter.jpg

I read it sparky. Did you? It's the reason I asked you twatwaffles. Because there was nothing new in there, let alone a "mountain" of evidence against Trump

No wonder your cult is so fucking ignorant, when tripe like this shit from MSNBC passes as news
Such a gas lighter. You do what you accuse me of doing. Sod off. It is so nice watching the MAGA cult going raging into the darkness and its coming extinction,

Why do you cultist continue to believe these persistent certified liars?
Liars like this?

Fox News agreed to pay Dominion $787.5 million and acknowledged the court's earlier ruling that Fox had broadcast false statements about Dominion. The settlement did not require Fox News to apologize. It is the largest known media settlement for defamation in U.S. history

I know! But Nixon is a Saint compared to trump. Nixon actually had a conscious. trump is devoid of guilt or empathy. His sole concerns are power and money. He will sell his best friend or even his children to gain more of either..
Its conscience not conscious jimboliar.
Keep up the great campaigning. Real Americans know Trump didn't eveen take a salary while president, compared to Joey capone wwho has received millions in illegal kickbacks. Since real Americans aren;t stupid like you, they realize the truth every time you open up your RReichbabble piehole.
Great Trump campaigning jimboliar!!!

Forum List

Back