The most inept leader in world history

Rabbi -

Thre has to be a minimal level of intelligence, information and honesty for any sensible discussion to take place.

You are below it.

Why, because he pointed out your incompetence at trying to compare dictators to presidents? You're a fucking idiot and Rabi just exposed that fact. Now you're all pissed that he showed how fucking stupid you are by claiming that vicious dictators were presidents.

Actually many of the dictators I mentioned were presidents. Kim Il Jung, for instance.

As I mentioned earlier - this entire thread is just an insult to the millions who died under geninely despotic regimes.

You really have no idea what it would mean to live in a dictatorship - but you deserve to find out.

Rabbi -

Thre has to be a minimal level of intelligence, information and honesty for any sensible discussion to take place.

You are below it.

Why, because he pointed out your incompetence at trying to compare dictators to presidents? You're a fucking idiot and Rabi just exposed that fact. Now you're all pissed that he showed how fucking stupid you are by claiming that vicious dictators were presidents.

Actually many of the dictators I mentioned were presidents. Kim Il Jung, for instance.

As I mentioned earlier - this entire thread is just an insult to the millions who died under geninely despotic regimes.

You really have no idea what it would mean to live in a dictatorship - but you deserve to find out.

Keep wishing, America will stand strong against idiots like you.

Last edited:
So Rottie thinks Obama is worth than Stlin? Kim Il Jung? Mao? Hitler?

Really, Rottie - sometimes you are too childish for words.

Those guys weren't presidents.
Baby Doc Duvalier was president. So was idi Amin. So is Robert Mugabe.
And yes, Obama is worse than they are.

Really? Worse than Mugabe that has stolen thousands of farms from white people and killed tens of thousands of us. WTF? Sent Zimbabwe into a depression that makes our looks like walking into the front room. Currency inflation from hell.

I just have to LOL! When it comes to black presidents, Obama is a good president. Maybe the current president of Nigeria is somewhat better on the economic front.

Mugabe trashed the rule of law and destroyed the economy. Given things were a little shaky to begin with that wasnt that hard.
Obama has done the same thing but the American system is much stronger so it took more work. So that makes him worse.
Obama is not a black president. He is a mulatto president. Compared with Baby Doc Duvalier it's neck and neck but I'd give it to Baby Doc, who has some kind of guts.

Rabbi -

You are below it.

Saddam Hussein was a president, as was Gaddafi, as is Ahmadinejad and Hugo Chavez. People elect their own dictators.

Ironically, you claim to have had to experience the "hell" of living under an oppresive regime, but then your stupid ass turns around and advocates for all of the same policies that create an oppresive regime. Like a dumb asshole, you want to outlaw guns so the people are defenseless. Like a dumb asshole, you want to redistribute wealth so that everybody lives in poverty. Like a dumb asshole, you throw your two cents in for a nation you don't live in, have no voice in, and have never been a citizen of. Thanks for playing - we have some lovely parting gifts for you...

Saddam Hussein was a president, as was Gaddafi, as is Ahmadinejad and Hugo Chavez. People elect their own dictators.

And Obama is more inept them all of them. At least they could tell you what the debt is for their own fucking nations. What an embassment Obama is - he snubs Netenyahu during the middle east melt down so he could go on Letterman, and then like a mental midget, admits on national television he has no clue what the debt is. The man has no plan to solve our problems. His only plan is to redistribute wealth.

And Obama is more inept them all of them.

Obama is worse than Saddam?

And when he did start using chemical weapons against his own people?! :lol:

The single dumbest comment ever made on this board?

You be the judge!

btw, Rottweiler - There is no policy more likely to nudge a country towards tyranny than lying and whitewashing history. Pretending Obama is a worse leader than Kim Il Jung is a pretty good start in that direction.

Last edited:

And Obama is more inept them all of them.

Obama is worse than Saddam?

And when he did start using chemical weapons against his own people?! :lol:

The single dumbest comment ever made on this board?

You be the judge!

btw, Rottweiler - There is no policy more likely to nudge a country towards tyranny than lying and whitewashing history. Pretending Obama is a worse leader than Kim Il Jung is a pretty good start in that direction.

The statement wasn't that obama is worse than Saddam. It was that obama is more inept than Saddam. That's probably true. Neither Saddam Hussein nor Kim Jong Il would be putting videos out all over the world aplogizing for their countries.

When this epoch goes into the history books I think we will find it began with Reagan. Reagan tripled the debt and America was on it way, and no one seemed to care. We might have recovered but waiting was Bush, and a doubling of the debt and no one seemed to care. Then the nation began to slide into a major depression and people cared. Emergency measures were passed that required more money and more debt. Then Obama took office and with the election of a Republican House the Republicans began their goal, not of recovery, but of making Obama a one term president. We have stopped, for now, the slide into another Great Depression and began a slow-slow recovery, slower than we would like, and the House continues its goal of a one-term-Obama. So for almost four years now the two parties have fought, one for recovery and the other for a one-term-Obama.

The very act of printing 40 billion dollars of worthless money a month shows just how serious obama is intending to destroy our economy.

It was that obama is more inept than Saddam. That's probably true.

It is not 'probably true', and it's a statement neither you nor Rottweiler believe.

It's just theatre.

The funny thing is - we had quite a few Democrat posters calling Bush a fascist, and I tended to agree with conservative posters who said that was an isnult to the millions who died under fascim. And yet here you are making the same insane comments.

How little you guys have learned.

Not only is obama inept, but he has the most inept regime I have ever seen. He is a failure on every level.

Definition of INEPT

: lacking in fitness or aptitude : unfit <inept at sports>
: lacking sense or reason : foolish
: not suitable to the time, place, or occasion : inappropriate often to an absurd degree <an inept metaphor>
: generally incompetent : bungling <inept leadership>

VERY descriptive of obama.

Obama's OWN words illustrate his ineptness as at LEAST REAGAN NEVER NEVER said:

"I happen to be a proponent of a single payer universal health care program."Obama's words exactly!!
which means:"I prefer to destroy the 1,300 health insurance companies that pay $100 billion a YEAR in Federal/State/Local taxes AND local property taxes on their office buildings! I prefer to put out of work the 400,000 people that work in the health insurance companies!"

Obama also said he wants companies to go bankrupt!!!

if somebody wants to build coal utility plant it&#8217;s just that it will bankrupt them,![/I][/B][/COLOR]"
Why would ANY president want any business to go bankrupt?

And he went on to say: &#8220;Under my plan....electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket."

Why would ANY president want any prices to skyrocket... yet Obama's ineptness by saying..

D) Obama said "I'd like higher gas prices.."
WHAT? A president WANTS people to pay HIGHER gas prices?
Do you think the majority of Obama voters would have voted for him IF THEY KNEW HE WANTED them to pay more at the pump?

Not only is obama inept, but he has the most inept regime I have ever seen.

But then you have not 'seen' the regimes of Saddam, Kim Il Jung, Qaddaffi, Mao or Stalin, have you?

I don't say that a a criticism - likely no one on this board did experience any of those regimes, but it is a case of being realistic and sensible about what it might have been like to live under Stalin vs life under Obama.

Say what you like about any US administration of the past century - you live in freedom and relative peace, and you likely always will. You are safe from your own government.

I'd be surprised if many historians place Obama below Carter or either Bush, btw.

I mean either Obama is totally INEPT by telling people he favors:
1) Bankrupting companies!
2) Reducing FEDERAL TAX revenue ($100 billion a year from insurance companies Federal/state/Local taxes,
putting 400,000 employees out of work reducing payroll taxes AND adding unemployment checks..
AND THAT is smart??
3) HE said he wants higher gas prices!

Is this words from an INEMPT or Totally brainless President??

Bankrupt companies, higher gas prices... and then he wants to make foreign countries the USA's BEST oil customers!

ALL totally either INEMPT or STUPID comments never worthy of the leader of the major economic country in the world!

Not only is obama inept, but he has the most inept regime I have ever seen.

But then you have not 'seen' the regimes of Saddam, Kim Il Jung, Qaddaffi, Mao or Stalin, have you?

I don't say that a a criticism - likely no one on this board did experience any of those regimes, but it is a case of being realistic and sensible about what it might have been like to live under Stalin vs life under Obama.

Say what you like about any US administration of the past century - you live in freedom and relative peace, and you likely always will. You are safe from your own government.

I'd be surprised if many historians place Obama below Carter or either Bush, btw.

Just read the definition of inept. The regimes of any of those despotic dictators may have been cruel, violent, murderous, despotic, but they were not inept. They were not foolish. It takes obama to be downright foolish. Stalin was a lot of really bad things, but no one would use the word foolish.

Of course we are not safe from our own government. The difference is, our government takes restrictive steps under the guise of taking care of us, they have only our own best interests in mind when this government sets down ever more restrictive laws. It's all for our own good. So we can't complain.

Just read the definition of inept. The regimes of any of those despotic dictators may have been cruel, violent, murderous, despotic, but they were not inept. They were not foolish. It takes obama to be downright foolish. Stalin was a lot of really bad things, but no one would use the word foolish.

And this is where I think it just comes down to a lack of knowledge.

Stalin WAS ignorant. He had very little education, and what he did have was in religion. He had no formal education in the modern sene of the term, and had an extremely limited knowldge of law, economic or the military.

Likewise Ceacescu, Mao, Saddam, Qaddaffi - none were adequately educated. Most came through basic military training, and that was about it. None had tertiary degrees; few despots have even completed high school.

Obama has an extremely impressive education, and even though you may dislike him politically, a smart person is always going to admit that he is an intelligent and educated man.

Yeah, the illegal aliens think so.

yep he made mistakes, and I can admit that, Im not a robot like you, but atleast we know amnesty doesnt work, Conservatives learned this lesson. So why do liberals want to do it again? . you cant fix stupid

Yet republicans still believe in trickle down.

Trickle down only exists in the confused minds of progressives like you, Salt. Anyone who actually runs a business understands that profit ALWAYS trickles up, not down. A profit is what "might be" left over long after you've paid workers.

Forum List

Back