The most incredible lapse, to me, in everyone's judgement

G.T.

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2009
Is that you've got no clue what goes on in the secretive meetings of Government......................

no clue of the undisclosed components of situations..........

no idea of the classified strategy for War inside of intelligence headquarters.

Yet we all sit here and talk :razz:

Funny, to me, anyhoot.

I wouldn't worry about it. Obama promised transparency and open government, and I am sure he wouldn't lie to us.

That's inane to my point, really. Obviously, he was a campaigning politician and was not de-briefed on half the shit of how all of this really works at that point.

Is that you've got no clue what goes on in the secretive meetings of Government......................

Funny, to me, anyhoot.

As long as one realizes that you are only discussing issues based on the avalible data it really isnt much of a big deal. The important thing to discriminate between is what is hard fact (i.e. the boats heading to gaza) and implied facts (i.e. what actually happened on the boat)

In my opinion the most flagrant gap in a persons judgement is when they cannot see a viable reason for an opposing viewpoint, but have to resort to the evil/stupid/tool of X argument.

Funny, to me, anyhoot.

As long as one realizes that you are only discussing issues based on the avalible data it really isnt much of a big deal. The important thing to discriminate between is what is hard fact (i.e. the boats heading to gaza) and implied facts (i.e. what actually happened on the boat)

In my opinion the most flagrant gap in a persons judgement is when they cannot see a viable reason for an opposing viewpoint, but have to resort to the evil/stupid/tool of X argument.

I agree with this, but only to a point.

Sometimes, a missing piece of information is moot, and wouldn't change a view-point.

But not always, and without the missing pieces, all this is...........and this is some real shit: is some people with a simple O.C.D. for arguing,,,,,,,,,,while really just chasing their own tails.

Forum List

Back