The most important issue that must be solved in space exploration area

I believe both can be explored simultaneously. One opens insights to the other.

Given how large the Universe and how "New" we humans, I strongly suspect there's a hint we are Destined, Should Be; going "Out There", and establishing new footholds and future colonies/worlds.

What are the most important issues we have now in the space exploration area? As we can see now space explorations are developing very rapidly and doing this, it causes a lot of issues to solve. Humans have a lot of stuff to figure out to get closer to a particular purpose and which one do you consider is the most important and must be solved the first?
Faster than light travel. Otherwise, forget it.

1652236570769.png

"Frontiers of any type, physical or mental, are but a challenge to our breed. Nothing can stop the questing of men, not even Man. If we will it, not only the wonders of space, but the very stars are ours!"
Andre Norton

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

The FTL scientists admit that it is strictly theoretical for now, but they talk about some science terms that are beyond my understanding. I mean I've never hear of them before. These scientists have to have different ways of looking at things in order to be able to find the wormholes and create warp drives and make fTL travel become reality.

That is most likely right. But for travel in the solar system a much faster way needs to be developed with the ability to slow down and circle a planet or moon or asteroid with little pressure to the spaceship and its crew.

That is most likely right. But for travel in the solar system a much faster way needs to be developed with the ability to slow down and circle a planet or moon or asteroid with little pressure to the spaceship and its crew.
Unless we can figure out a way to accelerate massive objects without using force, that's also out of reach. And we aren't going to find a way to do that, I think.

My conjecture is that it is upon the shoulders of the younger scientists and those who specialize in this field. This is because they describe their work with scientific terms people above 50 are not familiar with. Even they admit it's just hypothetical for now.

As with so many areas of human concern, we are dealing with new situations as if it were the past. With space, because humans have always continued to explore their "space" (the surface of our planet), we think and speak of doing the same in the universe. It isn't going to be like that.

Forum List

Back