The Most Honest President: Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess his 2015 taxes are still being audited. He’s still not releasing them. Can’t wait to hear the rationalization on that one
I believe they are in the same drawer as obamas college records. Let's have a look!

Every discussion on Trump always refers to Obama… I guess when you can’t defend your messiah, you have to lash out against someone else.
What's good for the goose.....

When you have treasure troves of propoganda, you're not a rational human but instead a disgusting obsessive.

Like the other guy said, there's no hope for you. You got suckered like a little sheep into defending one of the partisan teams like a hapless dog.

Be sure to get back as soon as you find any errors in the post, you dunce.
I don't read your poorly vetted, sheep-like idiocy. You're a partican imbecile with the most obsessive ax to grind.

I can't count the number of times dopes get slapped around,eviscerated, pulverized, and then claim they don't read what they just responded to.

Priceless.

When you have treasure troves of propoganda, you're not a rational human but instead a disgusting obsessive.

Like the other guy said, there's no hope for you. You got suckered like a little sheep into defending one of the partisan teams like a hapless dog.

I don't read your poorly vetted, sheep-like idiocy. You're a partican imbecile with the most obsessive ax to grind.

I can't count the number of times dopes get slapped around,eviscerated, pulverized, and then claim they don't read what they just responded to.

Priceless.
If it's that many times, perhaps what anyone else is doing shouldn't be the symptom you've focused on.

I mean, you're skating the line of mental illness here.

The Liar in Chief at work....

The Liar in Chief at work....

You saw post #54....yet post this.

The new Democrat logo, with you right next to same:

blinder-horse-and-human1.png

Priceless.
If it's that many times, perhaps what anyone else is doing shouldn't be the symptom you've focused on.

I mean, you're skating the line of mental illness here.

Here's the prob for you....when you're a part of the 'masses'.....sometimes the 'm' is silent.

1.On what basis do make that claim? I applied Rule #1

Every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie.

And, since the Left has gone to so much trouble to claim that President Trump is the most execrable of liars, well, then the very opposite must be the case.

2. Let’s take, as an example, this headline from the Amazon Newspaper:

“In 710 days, President Trump has made 7,645 false or misleading claims” Analysis | Tracking all of President Trump’s false or misleading claimsd

Here is the very first example in their long and convoluted list:
“The Mueller Angry Democrats recently deleted approximately 19,000 Text messages between FBI Agent Lisa Page and her lover, Agent Peter S. These Texts were asked for and INVALUABLE to the truth of the Witch Hunt Hoax. This is a total Obstruction of Justice. All Texts Demanded!”

And how do they justify this as a prevarication? This from their explanation as to why it is a 'lie:'
“The Justice Department inspector general's report suggests the texts slipped through the cracks but were not deliberately deleted.”

See what they did there????

3. And this: recently, in making the case for a border wall, Trump tweeted that Obama has ‘a ten foot wall around his mansion.’ The media screamed “lie!!”
"Trump Lies About ’10 Foot Wall’ Around Obama’s Home. There Isn’t One"
Trump Lies About ’10 Foot Wall’ Around Obama’s Home. There Isn’t One. – Rolling Stone

Let's check:

3BE5AA0400000578-4095126-Workers_were_seen_at_the_property_on_Friday_morning_constructing-a-2_1483726247259.jpg

Obamas new Washington DC home gets a wall installed as they prepare to move in | Daily Mail Online

Only 8 or 9 feet high???? Some “lie,” huh?

Yup…. Rule #1

Every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie.

Soooo....when the Leftists scream that Trump is the biggest liar......

....well, the very opposite must be true.

I'll prove it in this thread.
This is the dumbest thing that I've ever read.

And, since the Left has gone to so much trouble to claim that President Trump is the most execrable of liars, well, then the very opposite must be the case.

“In 710 days, President Trump has made 7,645 false or misleading claims” Analysis | Tracking all of President Trump’s false or misleading claimsd

“The Mueller Angry Democrats recently deleted approximately 19,000 Text messages between FBI Agent Lisa Page and her lover, Agent Peter S. These Texts were asked for and INVALUABLE to the truth of the Witch Hunt Hoax. This is a total Obstruction of Justice. All Texts Demanded!”

And how do they justify this as a prevarication? This from their explanation as to why it is a 'lie:'
“The Justice Department inspector general's report suggests the texts slipped through the cracks but were not deliberately deleted.”

3. And this: recently, in making the case for a border wall, Trump tweeted that Obama has ‘a ten foot wall around his mansion.’ The media screamed “lie!!”
Trump Lies About ’10 Foot Wall’ Around Obama’s Home. There Isn’t One. – Rolling Stone

Let's check:

3BE5AA0400000578-4095126-Workers_were_seen_at_the_property_on_Friday_morning_constructing-a-2_1483726247259.jpg

Obamas new Washington DC home gets a wall installed as they prepare to move in | Daily Mail Online

Yup…. Rule #1

Give her .08 seconds…jumbo will top it.

Any word on when he’ll release his tax returns? He said he was going to do it when the audit was over.
So either the audit of his 2015 returns has taken 4 years or he’s not very honest.

Which is it?

Quick…cue up something about Obama or Clinton or someone else.

Let's check:

Yup…. Rule #1

Anything in here not correct????

“In 710 days, President Trump has made 7,645 false or misleading claims”Analysis | Tracking all of President Trump’s false or misleading claimsd

Let's check:

Yup…. Rule #1

No....???

Witness is dismissed.

Lol its not even ten days into January and PC is going for dunce of the year, with a side of always stooping to Alinsky tactics and disparaging others' looks....

Meanwhile, her hair makes her look like a complete slob, her hair-dresser should be fired and I think the entire First Supper fits into each cheek.

When you live in a glass house, looks wise, you probably shouldnt be disparaging other women.

When Trump lies more than almost any human being that's ever existed, its probably a moronic idea to start a thread about how the media spins things, as a matter of practice.
Geez, This dude is boring.

Let's check:

Yup…. Rule #1

Give her .08 seconds…jumbo will top it.

Anything in here not correct???

No one could compete with the depth and the volume of Hussein Obama’s lies.

*I am not somebody who promotes same-sex marriage.
*No Earmarks in the $787 Billion Stimulus.
*Recovery Act will save or create jobs.
*Health Care deals will be covered on C-span.
*Cut Deficit in Half by end of first term.

*The Health Care Package will pay for itself.
*Greedy Doctors taking out tonsils for more money.
*We have run out of places in the US to drill for oil.
*ObamaCare Fee is not a new tax.
*If you like the health care plan you have you can keep it.

*Mitt Romney would deny gay people the right to adopt children.
*Rich doesn’t pay their fair share.
*Fence between US and Mexico is “Practically Complete”
*I’ve done more for Israel’s security than any President ever

*My budget will cut the deficit by $4 Trillion over 10 years.
*Fast and Furious program is a field-initiated program begun under the previous administration.
*Benghazi violence was caused by an internet video & demonstrations.
*Planned Parenthood provides mammograms.

And on and on and on…..

Let's forget this, perhaps of the most significance....

October 7 2008, in the second presidential debate: "We cannot allow Iran to get a nuclear weapon. It would be a game-changer in the region. Not only would it threaten Israel, our strongest ally in the region and one of our strongest allies in the world, but it would also create a possibility of nuclear weapons falling into the hands of terrorists. And so it's unacceptable. And I will do everything that's required to prevent it. And we will never take military options off the table,"

In the race between Pinocchio and Obama.....Obama wins by a nose.

No????

All true, accurate, and correct?

Excellent.

OK.....ugly, you can go back to the trough......

upload_2019-1-8_10-33-30.jpeg

Let's check:

Yup…. Rule #1

:777: Good one!

Lol its not even ten days into January and PC is going for dunce of the year, with a side of always stooping to Alinsky tactics and disparaging others' looks....

Meanwhile, her hair makes her look like a complete slob, her hair-dresser should be fired and I think the entire First Supper fits into each cheek.

When you live in a glass house, looks wise, you probably shouldnt be disparaging other women.

When Trump lies more than almost any human being that's ever existed, its probably a moronic idea to start a thread about how the media spins things, as a matter of practice.
Geez, This dude is boring.

Maybe he should add that to the monograms on the back of his jumpsuit, with 'ugly and stupid.'

May not be enough room.....

I guess his 2015 taxes are still being audited. He’s still not releasing them. Can’t wait to hear the rationalization on that one
I believe they are in the same drawer as obamas college records. Let's have a look!

Every discussion on Trump always refers to Obama… I guess when you can’t defend your messiah, you have to lash out against someone else.

You put the snake in office....now you guys wanna hide him????

Not a chance.
free full body massage with happy ending! be sugar and spice and everything nice!

Trumps inability to be truthful limits his ability to be president

We will see that tonight when he speaks to the American people about the wall. Other Presidents have done this to get support for controversial programs. Reagan was a master at it

But when Trump speaks, people have become accustomed to the fact that he is probably lying again. It makes anything he tells us about the wall meaningless

In your opinion. If you don't like him, vote him out. Elections have consquences.

Every argument? I look forward to you trying to prove the impossible.

Just for the heck of it, I just looked up the height of standard bricks, as in the picture of the Obama wall

If three courses is 8"....count those courses...I calculate the wall at 8 and 2/3 feet in height.

And this: recently, in making the case for a border wall, Trump tweeted that Obama has ‘a ten foot wall around his mansion.’ The media screamed “lie!!”

Let's check:

Only 8 or 9 feet high???? Some “lie,” huh? (I was darn accurate, huh?)

Yup…. Rule #1

This is what the low-life Liberals claim as 'lies'.....but forget about real lies......like this:

October 7 2008, in the second presidential debate: "We cannot allow Iran to get a nuclear weapon. It would be a game-changer in the region. Not only would it threaten Israel, our strongest ally in the region and one of our strongest allies in the world, but it would also create a possibility of nuclear weapons falling into the hands of terrorists. And so it's unacceptable. And I will do everything that's required to prevent it. And we will never take military options off the table,"

How do you Democrat voters live with yourselves???????

When your signature legislation 'Obamacare' was created by someone(Gruber) who laughs about voters being stupid enough to fall for it, and passed by people(Nancy) who say they need to pass it to see what is in it, you win the lie championship by more than a nose. Hey, you guys can give all your money to people who have trouble acting Human(Hillary, Warren). I'd love to see a contest between Warren and Zuckerberg to see who can prove they are not a robot. Trump said he would cut regulation, he did. Trump said he would cut taxes, he did. Trump said he would fight bad trade deals, he did. Trump said he would create jobs, he did. If you guys want to poop kittens because he talks about crowd sizes, that is your problem.

tax cut economics are worthless if they don't pay for themselves.

Socialist Economics are fascinating. The proof that tax cuts work is overwhelmingly obvious. Jobs are up, income is up, unemployment is down. Raising taxes is also obviously detrimental. Jobs are lost and job growth tanks and and a smooth talking man in a suit says it is the new normal. Tax cuts work, and if you are worried about revenue, I suggest you address government expenditures. Maybe you guys should rethink free everything for everybody. Gutting the military and squeezing the rich is so far from sufficient you and your economist might want to rethink what is possible with other people's money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back