The Most Exciting Inning Evahhhhhh!

Torn between watching the NY Mets and the NY Rangers!
Youve got all winter to watch hockey. This is the playoffs.

In full disclosure....the Rangers were my first love....(sigh...)
I was at the '94 parade ....

Ranger blue runs in my veins.

Flyer orange runs in mine.

Grrrrrrrr......

I have no choice.......I went to the first Flyers games when they entered the league in 1968. Bore witness to the 'Broadstreet Bullies'........and actually hate the Bruins the most.

I'm a Yankee fan...but it will be tough deciding whether to root for the Jays or the Cubs....
I have no favorite team here so I'm rooting for the Cubs to go all the way and break the curse of the Billy Goat.

You saw that Met game!!!

Congrats to the Mets and their fans!

But is this interesting or what: you know the name of the goat in the story of the curse???

Murphy!!!!!

The Cub goat was Murphy....and the Met hero was Murphy!!!!

You know what that means???????

Me neither.

I'm a Yankee fan...but it will be tough deciding whether to root for the Jays or the Cubs....
I have no favorite team here so I'm rooting for the Cubs to go all the way and break the curse of the Billy Goat.

You saw that Met game!!!

Congrats to the Mets and their fans!

But is this interesting or what: you know the name of the goat in the story of the curse???

Murphy!!!!!

The Cub goat was Murphy....and the Met hero was Murphy!!!!

You know what that means???????

Me neither.
Yes, good game. I'm really enjoying watching this. Go Cubs.

Most exciting inning? Not even of the year. Did you miss the 8th innong of game 4 between the astros and royals?

Most exciting inning? Not even of the year. Did you miss the 8th innong of game 4 between the astros and royals?

Are you saying that you witnessed that Blue Jays/ Texas Rangers 7th inning?
It was entertaining, but i don't consider 4 errors exciting in a playoff game

I asked a simple question....yet you appear to be tap-dancing rather than answering.
Sorry, original post ended up in the middle of a quote. I watched it - admittedly not live. Anyhow, a bunch of errors doesn't make it exciting- and with the exception of one home run and an assholish bat flip that's what it was

Yesterday...October 14, 2015...the fifth game of the Toronto Blue Jays, LA Dodgers series.....the ALDS...

Wow! Just wow!!!
They say in every baseball game, you see something you've never seen before!
Amen to that!

Game tied in the sixth inning....

Seventh inning:
"Toronto tied the game, 2-2, on Edwin Encarnacion's home run in the sixth, but Texas reclaimed a 3-2 lead on a fluke play that started the seventh inning on a bizarre path that would define this series.

[LA's] Rougned Odor was on third base with two outs when Shin-Soo Choo took a fastball for ball two. Blue Jays catcher Russell Martin tried to throw the ball back to relief pitcher Aaron Sanchez, but it hit Choo's hand, holding the bat, and ricocheted toward third base. Odor broke home and scored.

[OMG!!!!! Jaw meet floor!!! ]

Umpire Dale Scott called a dead ball and sent Odor back to third, but Rangers manager Jeff Banister asked Scott to convene with the other umpires to discuss the play. They reversed the decision and allowed Odor's run to count, calling a crew-chief review for a rule check in a sequence that prompted Blue Jays manager John Gibbons to initiate an official protest, which Toronto withdrew after its victory.

[The stands went nuts!!! Looked like it was all over for the birds!!]

"It never happened in my life before. I don't really know what the rule is. He was in the box.

[Then....the Dodgers make three errors to load the bases!!!!!]

[Then this:]

The Blue Jays' dramatic comeback put an end to one of the most bizarre and tense postseason games in recent memory."
Blue Jays beat Rangers in wild ALDS Game 5

Gotta be a good Yoggieisuim in there someplace

Are you saying that you witnessed that Blue Jays/ Texas Rangers 7th inning?
It was entertaining, but i don't consider 4 errors exciting in a playoff game

I asked a simple question....yet you appear to be tap-dancing rather than answering.
Sorry, original post ended up in the middle of a quote. I watched it - admittedly not live. Anyhow, a bunch of errors doesn't make it exciting- and with the exception of one home run and an assholish bat flip that's what it was

The bat-flip was a stroke of genius-------a masterful taunt.

Another Royals comeback - and none of it on errors. See how that's way more exciting than a comedy of errors?

Cable channel FS1 has a show this afternoon, called "The Most Unforgettable Inning"....3-4 PM....

Guess which one they name?

Right....the Blue Jays/Texas seventh!

Take that, buster!

Forum List

Back