The most dangerous teams in the NFL Playoffs

It sure isn't the Chiefs. Such a promising year then poof...
Wilson was incredibly impressive last night.

Nothing has really changed for the Chiefs. That defense has been pretty poor all year. They have to outscore the opposition. 31 points is far from a bad game from the offense, but the defense played badly and gave up 38. :dunno:

You kidding? Hunt is gone. That really hurt their offense...

yeah i am afraid so but it gets even worse,they also lost sammy watkins,he was HUGE for them on offense.He really opened up the offense for the Rams when he was with them last year and when he was in they were unstoppable. they still got that other great receiver but they only have to worry about covering him now instead of both of them as they did before in the first half od the year when their offense was torching defenses.

Sammy Watkins had 39 catches in 15 games with the Rams last year...

they might have been only 39 however they were MAJOR KEY catches at critical times that they really needed.I know since i watch the Rams all the time now since they are back in LA where they belong.I remember how they always clutch criticial catches most the time. he would have really turned it up for the chiefs in the playoffs.

Maybe Watkins would have "turned it up for the chiefs in the playoffs," but I don't know what you base that on. Watkins has played in 1 playoff game in his career. That was last year with the Rams. He had 1 catch for 23 yards on 4 targets. He didn't exactly "turn it up." :p

Nothing has really changed for the Chiefs. That defense has been pretty poor all year. They have to outscore the opposition. 31 points is far from a bad game from the offense, but the defense played badly and gave up 38. :dunno:

You kidding? Hunt is gone. That really hurt their offense...

yeah i am afraid so but it gets even worse,they also lost sammy watkins,he was HUGE for them on offense.He really opened up the offense for the Rams when he was with them last year and when he was in they were unstoppable. they still got that other great receiver but they only have to worry about covering him now instead of both of them as they did before in the first half od the year when their offense was torching defenses.

Sammy Watkins had 39 catches in 15 games with the Rams last year...

they might have been only 39 however they were MAJOR KEY catches at critical times that they really needed.I know since i watch the Rams all the time now since they are back in LA where they belong.I remember how they always clutch criticial catches most the time. he would have really turned it up for the chiefs in the playoffs.

Maybe Watkins would have "turned it up for the chiefs in the playoffs," but I don't know what you base that on. Watkins has played in 1 playoff game in his career. That was last year with the Rams. He had 1 catch for 23 yards on 4 targets. He didn't exactly "turn it up." :p

Offense is not the KC problem....Defense is!

Lesson right here is you can’t rely on a rookie QB and a second year QB to lead you to wins in the playoffs

Damn Bears

Bounced off the goalpost twice and didn’t clear

Foles is something else.....Cowboys travel to Rams and Eagles to Saints....

If the Bears had won....they woulda gone to Rams next week. But I read in USATODAY yesterday that the Cowboys were going to LA....even though the Bears had not lost yet....hhhmmmm

Make you picks now:

Eagles at Saints - Saints
Cowboys at Rams - Rams

Colts at Chiefs - Chiefs
Chargers at Patriots - Patriots

What's says you?

Make you picks now:

Eagles at Saints - Saints
Cowboys at Rams - Rams

Colts at Chiefs - Chiefs
Chargers at Patriots - Patriots

What's says you?

The oppsite of what you say lol

I picked the Rams to win the Super Bowl before the season, and I’m going to stick with them. I see the beating the chiefs in an epic super bowl. I would however like to see Brees vs Rivers. That would be a great storyline

Damn Bears

Bounced off the goalpost twice and didn’t clear

Had he made it, it should have been a tied game. Sproles broke the plain with that leap
Too close to call

If you’re a ref and you have millions of people watching on tv and seventy thousand people watching in the stands. Are you going to say sorry too close to call. This is professional football and they have replay. Get the call right god damnit

Forum List

Back