The More We Learn, the Less Room There is for Evolution

Einstein, a star is matter.

Call me when you get up to 5th grade astronomy.

Oh so now you want to know where stars come from? Sorry buddy but that's not something we know. Oh wait, I forgot you know because god told your ancestors. Tell me then where did matter come from.

Oh, and I saw this and thought of you.

The great chain of being is a strict, religious hierarchical structure of all matter and life, believed to have been decreed by God. The chain starts from God and progresses downward to angels, demons (fallen/renegade angels), stars, moon, kings, princes, nobles, commoners, wild animals, domesticated animals, trees, other plants, precious stones, precious metals, and other minerals.

The great chain of being is a concept derived from Plato, Aristotle (in his Historia animalium)

Where do you fall? I say wild animal.
Please read up on the Big Bang theory and stop making a fool of yourself.

When you do, answer where you got your matter from.

It's you that is making a fool of yourself. We are trying to get you to admit the stupidity that you believe but you won't. What you will do is mischaracterize what me and SYRIUSLY are trying to tell you.

I don't even know what point you are trying to make about the big bang. Why don't you explain yourself. Instead you act like you've made some GOTCHA point and really you haven't. You asked me where matter came from. I said it came from inside stars. You said stars are matter. So, if you know the answer tell me. Don't tell me I'm wrong and then not tell me the answer. This is why its hard to explain to you what an idiot you are because you won't vocalize your stupid beliefs. Please tell me and SYRIUSLY what you believe.
I don't blame you for avoiding the question where you got matter from.

It's just one of a million things that make you look foolish in your parroting of what others tell you to parrot.

I don't blame you for avoiding the question of whether dinosaurs and humans existed at the same time.

Its just one of the million things that make you look foolish as you parrot the anti-science creationists line.
I compare them to children who believe in Santa. Only they don't grow up ever. Most chill out over time and their delusion is benign although the problem is widespread. When are we going to grow up? I don't need to believe there's more after I die I don't know why anyone else needs it. Could it be because they are unhappy? Is that what religion is? Medicine for the sick? Maybe people are sick in the head because they're brainwashed

For the past few decades most of the DNA was considered filler, and evolutionists claimed it was how DNA had the ability to become more diverse.

But now we know that everything within DNA has a purpose.

In January, Francis Collins, the director of the National Institutes of Health, made a comment that revealed just how far the consensus has moved. At a health care conference in San Francisco, an audience member asked him about junk DNA. “We don’t use that term anymore,” Collins replied. “It was pretty much a case of hubris to imagine that we could dispense with any part of the genome — as if we knew enough to say it wasn’t functional.” Most of the DNA that scientists once thought was just taking up space in the genome, Collins said, “turns out to be doing stuff.”

Is Most of Our DNA Garbage?
What does this have to do with the scientific theory called evolution? How does this finding diminish the scientific theory known as evolution?

Oh so now you want to know where stars come from? Sorry buddy but that's not something we know. Oh wait, I forgot you know because god told your ancestors. Tell me then where did matter come from.

The great chain of being is a strict, religious hierarchical structure of all matter and life, believed to have been decreed by God. The chain starts from God and progresses downward to angels, demons (fallen/renegade angels), stars, moon, kings, princes, nobles, commoners, wild animals, domesticated animals, trees, other plants, precious stones, precious metals, and other minerals.

The great chain of being is a concept derived from Plato, Aristotle (in his Historia animalium)

It's you that is making a fool of yourself. We are trying to get you to admit the stupidity that you believe but you won't. What you will do is mischaracterize what me and SYRIUSLY are trying to tell you.

I don't even know what point you are trying to make about the big bang. Why don't you explain yourself. Instead you act like you've made some GOTCHA point and really you haven't. You asked me where matter came from. I said it came from inside stars. You said stars are matter. So, if you know the answer tell me. Don't tell me I'm wrong and then not tell me the answer. This is why its hard to explain to you what an idiot you are because you won't vocalize your stupid beliefs. Please tell me and SYRIUSLY what you believe.

It's just one of a million things that make you look foolish in your parroting of what others tell you to parrot.

I don't blame you for avoiding the question of whether dinosaurs and humans existed at the same time.

Its just one of the million things that make you look foolish as you parrot the anti-science creationists line.
I compare them to children who believe in Santa. Only they don't grow up ever. Most chill out over time and their delusion is benign although the problem is widespread. When are we going to grow up? I don't need to believe there's more after I die I don't know why anyone else needs it. Could it be because they are unhappy? Is that what religion is? Medicine for the sick? Maybe people are sick in the head because they're brainwashed
The problem with those like you is you can't think outside of the box your masters programmed into you. You simply parrot and call anyone who has alternate ideas childish names and mock them until they ignore you. That's what your "science" requires, no thinking outside the sanctioned dogma.

I bet you think time is a constant, you have no idea how DNA works nor do you have any interest in learning, and how physics works. It's a safe bet, because you have to mock anything you refuse to listen to.

For the past few decades most of the DNA was considered filler, and evolutionists claimed it was how DNA had the ability to become more diverse.

In January, Francis Collins, the director of the National Institutes of Health, made a comment that revealed just how far the consensus has moved. At a health care conference in San Francisco, an audience member asked him about junk DNA. “We don’t use that term anymore,” Collins replied. “It was pretty much a case of hubris to imagine that we could dispense with any part of the genome — as if we knew enough to say it wasn’t functional.” Most of the DNA that scientists once thought was just taking up space in the genome, Collins said, “turns out to be doing stuff.”

What does this have to do with the scientific theory called evolution? How does this finding diminish the scientific theory known as evolution?
What's a helicase and why does it exist? How does it work?
Now did it exist before life and if so why?
If it didn't exist before life then life would not exist.

Because of what science has learned the past century Evolutionists find themselves painted into a tiny corner with no room to maneuver.

If not evolution and development from acids from star stuff...What?

Oh'yessss, we have to believe a fully developed super being did it all. You know what weatherman2020, where did such come from? You ask that the universe had to start from something, well, this supreme being would have to do the same and would have to be fully developed thinking entity with unimaginable power out of a blink of a eye. If we go by the same standards.

It is much harder to believe an super being popped up out of thin space over evolution explained by a process over billions of years of "chemical" and physical processes that slowly developed life into what you see today.

Think about it...God is more advanced then humans, knows all and has all the power of the universe. You'd think such would take longer to develop.

Last edited:

The problem with those like you is you can't think outside of the box your masters programmed into you. You simply parrot and call anyone who has alternate ideas childish names and mock them until they ignore you. That's what your "science" requires, no thinking outside the sanctioned dogma.

I bet you think time is a constant, you have no idea how DNA works nor do you have any interest in learning, and how physics works. It's a safe bet, because you have to mock anything you refuse to listen to.
Teach us

Oh'yessss, we have to believe a fully developed super being did it all. You know what weatherman2020, where did such come from? You ask that the universe had to start from something, well, this supreme being would have to do the same and would have to be fully developed thinking entity with unimaginable power out of a blink of a eye. If we go by the same standards.

It is much harder to believe an super being popped up out of thin space over evolution explained by a process over billions of years of "chemical" and physical processes that slowly developed life into what you see today.

Think about it...God is more advanced then humans, knows all and has all the power of the universe. You'd think such would take longer to develop.
Weatherman says we've painted ourselves into a very tight corner with our mountains of evidence but him with his 7 day creation story has not

Because of what science has learned the past century Evolutionists find themselves painted into a tiny corner with no room to maneuver.

Tell us your creation story like you would tell a child. Write it out for us all to see. The reason you won't proclaim your beliefs, JUDAS, is because you know how ridiculous it sounds when said out loud.

In the beginning there was no earth or sky or sea or animals. And then God spoke in the darkness: "Let there be light!" And right away there was light, scattering the darkness and showing the infinite space. "That's good!" said God. "From now on, when it's dark it will be 'night' and when it's light, it will be 'day'."

The evening came and the night passed and then the light returned. That was the first day.

On the second day, God made the earth and over it He carefully hung a vast blue sky. He stood back and admired His creation. "That's good too!" said God and the second day was over.

The next morning God looked around and thought, "The earth needs to be a bit more organized." So, He put all the water in one place and all the dry land in another. When He had finished that, God made plants to cover the land. Dandelions and daffodils appeared. All sorts of trees and grasses began to grow. "It's looking great," said God and that was the end of the third day.

On the fourth day, God looked around and thought, "The daylight still needs a bit more work and the night is just too dark." So, He made the sun to light the sky during the day and the moon and stars to add a bit of sparkle to the night. He hung them in the sky and stepped back to look at his work. "This is coming along very well," said God.

The next day, God turned his attention to the water he had collected in the oceans. "I want these waters teeming with life!" As soon as He said it, it was so. In no time, there were millions of small fish darting through the shallow water and huge fish swimming in the ocean. God made birds, too. He sent them soaring through the air. "Ahh, that IS good!" said God. The dusk fell over the water and the sky grew dark and that was the end of the fifth day.

On the sixth day, God added creatures to the land. He made lions and tigers and bears. He made rabbits and sheep and cows. He added everything from ants to zebras to the land. But He still felt something was missing. So God added Mankind to enjoy and take care of all that He had created. God looked around and was happy with all He had made.

After six days, the whole universe was completed. On the seventh day God had a nice long rest and enjoyed looking at all He had made.

And who wrote Genesis anyways? Isn't that amazing that people treat the bible as a fact and they don't even know who actually wrote the bible. For hundreds of years people thought Moses wrote Genesis but that isn't possible.

Though the Pentateuch is known as the Books of Moses, nowhere in the Book of Genesis is the author named. Until the last three hundred years, both Jews and Christians were almost unanimous in their belief that Moses was the author (or at least the compiler) of Genesis as well as the author of Exodus through Deuteronomy.

So Moses tells us how the earth got started? Moses was an expert? How the fuck would Moses know anything? Did he have a degree? So this maniac comes running down the mountain rambling about how he talked to god and if I don't believe this I'm going to hell? LOL.

Tell us your creation story like you would tell a child. Write it out for us all to see. The reason you won't proclaim your beliefs, JUDAS, is because you know how ridiculous it sounds when said out loud.

In the beginning there was no earth or sky or sea or animals. And then God spoke in the darkness: "Let there be light!" And right away there was light, scattering the darkness and showing the infinite space. "That's good!" said God. "From now on, when it's dark it will be 'night' and when it's light, it will be 'day'."

The evening came and the night passed and then the light returned. That was the first day.

On the second day, God made the earth and over it He carefully hung a vast blue sky. He stood back and admired His creation. "That's good too!" said God and the second day was over.

The next morning God looked around and thought, "The earth needs to be a bit more organized." So, He put all the water in one place and all the dry land in another. When He had finished that, God made plants to cover the land. Dandelions and daffodils appeared. All sorts of trees and grasses began to grow. "It's looking great," said God and that was the end of the third day.

On the fourth day, God looked around and thought, "The daylight still needs a bit more work and the night is just too dark." So, He made the sun to light the sky during the day and the moon and stars to add a bit of sparkle to the night. He hung them in the sky and stepped back to look at his work. "This is coming along very well," said God.

The next day, God turned his attention to the water he had collected in the oceans. "I want these waters teeming with life!" As soon as He said it, it was so. In no time, there were millions of small fish darting through the shallow water and huge fish swimming in the ocean. God made birds, too. He sent them soaring through the air. "Ahh, that IS good!" said God. The dusk fell over the water and the sky grew dark and that was the end of the fifth day.

On the sixth day, God added creatures to the land. He made lions and tigers and bears. He made rabbits and sheep and cows. He added everything from ants to zebras to the land. But He still felt something was missing. So God added Mankind to enjoy and take care of all that He had created. God looked around and was happy with all He had made.

After six days, the whole universe was completed. On the seventh day God had a nice long rest and enjoyed looking at all He had made.
It is common for people to attack things they don't understand. And a small percentage of those like you chose to remain ignorant.

You cannot refute any of the evidence provided, you can't answer any questions about science because you know the answers defy what your masters have programmed into you.

Hilarious watching you mock God always existing and dance for days around answering why matter has always existed.

You are just a poor thing that chooses to live inside of a bubble and act like a child whenever your bubble world is threatened.

Hilarious you need to change topics because you can't address the OP.
Hilarious- you keep claiming I 'can't address the OP' when I have done so repeatedly.

I can't tell whether you are just lying- or suffering from dementia.

Why are you so terrified to post what theory you believe in- including whether or not man and dinosaurs existed at the same time?

Children who believe in Santa Claus don't go around trying to prove that everyone who doesn't believe in old man with a magic sleigh and magic reindeer are ignoring science.

It is common for people to attack things they don't understand. .

You demonstrate that with every anti-evolution thread you start here.

You clearly do not understand the theory of evolution- and are determined to never understand it.

Your 'cross to bear'

What do you believe in?

Other than attacking science?

You cannot refute any of the evidence provided,.

There has been no 'evidence' provided.

There has only been your opinion based upon questionable facts.

It is common for people to attack things they don't understand. And a small percentage of those like you chose to remain ignorant.

You cannot refute any of the evidence provided, you can't answer any questions about science because you know the answers defy what your masters have programmed into you.

Hilarious watching you mock God always existing and dance for days around answering why matter has always existed.

You are just a poor thing that chooses to live inside of a bubble and act like a child whenever your bubble world is threatened.

Matter has always existed. No need for a god.

Funny thing is they believe Genesis, a book supposedly written by Moses himself, but today most historians agree Moses didn't write anything. In fact Moses might be a made up character. Certainly there are no monuments near where he lived and died, are there?

Certainly the stories about taking to god are bs. But this is where weatherman gets his science from. This god poofed living mammals and reptiles and amphibians into existence. The first were not babies and were not born to parents. Oh no. God created them all from sand.

I tried to find where Moses was buried and I found out

According to the final chapter of the Book of Deuteronomy, Moses ascended Mount Nebo to view the Land of Israel, which God had said he would not enter, and to die there; he was buried in an unknown valley location in Moab.

Oh how convenient. Is anyone buying this?

Why does he need evidence? He is told a guy went up on a mountain and talked to god and told him 10 commandments without any proof whatsoever. So funny they want proof from us but when it comes to unbelievable stories they want to believe or are afraid not to believe, they show complete cognitive dissonance.

What pisses me off is it is used to tell people what they can't do with their lives.. They make law and elect officials because of Christianity that end up running peoples lives. The Santa clause myth is just a fun myth but this has serious social and political effects and it is dangerous.

So it better be damn solid. It isn't of course.

Evolution doesn't do this or seek to control people lives.

What pisses me off is it is used to tell people what they can't do with their lives.. They make law and elect officials because of Christianity that end up running peoples lives. The Santa clause myth is just a fun myth but this has serious social and political effects and it is dangerous.

So it better be damn solid. It isn't of course.

Evolution doesn't do this or seek to control people lives.
The Evolutionist Scientists used the knowledge they gained to come up with cures. The same idiots who doubt micro evolution don't question the science when it's used to cure their sicknesses.

Anyways, I think we have proven here what is wrong with religion. Or should I say, the religious people here have proven what's wrong with religion. It makes people ignorant. So don't be surprised when Trump can manipulate the same crowd with fake news. When people can be convinced they are gods and will live in paradise for all eternity after they die, that's brainwashed. And don't ever question authority. If you do that you'll go to hell.

Forum List

Back