The More We Learn, the Less Room There is for Evolution

What pisses me off is it is used to tell people what they can't do with their lives.. They make law and elect officials because of Christianity that end up running peoples lives. The Santa clause myth is just a fun myth but this has serious social and political effects and it is dangerous.

So it better be damn solid. It isn't of course.

Evolution doesn't do this or seek to control people lives.

If one accepts the prevailing scientific understanding of the development of the universe, yet also believes in one of the major religions, then presumably a god sat idle for 13.7 billion years – waiting as the stars, galaxies and planets formed. Then it watched with complete and utter indifference as modern Homo Sapians evolved, struggled and died for a further 150,000 years. Finally, a few thousand years ago, this god suddenly decided to reveal itself to several people in the most primitive, illiterate and remote portions of humanity in a completely unverifiable way – and then simply disappeared.

For the past few decades most of the DNA was considered filler, and evolutionists claimed it was how DNA had the ability to become more diverse.

But now we know that everything within DNA has a purpose.

In January, Francis Collins, the director of the National Institutes of Health, made a comment that revealed just how far the consensus has moved. At a health care conference in San Francisco, an audience member asked him about junk DNA. “We don’t use that term anymore,” Collins replied. “It was pretty much a case of hubris to imagine that we could dispense with any part of the genome — as if we knew enough to say it wasn’t functional.” Most of the DNA that scientists once thought was just taking up space in the genome, Collins said, “turns out to be doing stuff.”

Is Most of Our DNA Garbage?
What does this have to do with the scientific theory called evolution? How does this finding diminish the scientific theory known as evolution?
What's a helicase and why does it exist? How does it work?
Now did it exist before life and if so why?
If it didn't exist before life then life would not exist.

Because of what science has learned the past century Evolutionists find themselves painted into a tiny corner with no room to maneuver.

capture.jpg

For the past few decades most of the DNA was considered filler, and evolutionists claimed it was how DNA had the ability to become more diverse.

In January, Francis Collins, the director of the National Institutes of Health, made a comment that revealed just how far the consensus has moved. At a health care conference in San Francisco, an audience member asked him about junk DNA. “We don’t use that term anymore,” Collins replied. “It was pretty much a case of hubris to imagine that we could dispense with any part of the genome — as if we knew enough to say it wasn’t functional.” Most of the DNA that scientists once thought was just taking up space in the genome, Collins said, “turns out to be doing stuff.”

What does this have to do with the scientific theory called evolution? How does this finding diminish the scientific theory known as evolution?

Because of what science has learned the past century Evolutionists find themselves painted into a tiny corner with no room to maneuver.

capture.jpg
The moonbats version of science. What a poor pathetic child. Always filled with hate. It is all they know in their fantasy bubble world.

What pisses me off is it is used to tell people what they can't do with their lives.. They make law and elect officials because of Christianity that end up running peoples lives. The Santa clause myth is just a fun myth but this has serious social and political effects and it is dangerous.

Really pisses you off it's against the law to rape and murder. Very typical attitude of atheists they hate laws.

The minimum requirements for physical cellular life are vast in number, information rich, and precise in structure. Natural processes are not known to generate any of the kinds of molecular machines—many of which can manipulate specific, single atoms—that are required to sustain cells. Nor is there any plausible scenario yet imagined whereby the laws of chemistry and physics alone could manufacture the very mechanisms that enable living things to avoid the natural consequences of those laws—decay and diffusion.

The higher the number of specifications required for life, the lower the probability that life could have arisen through random, undirected forces. The actual number of specifications now known is so high that there is no reasonable doubt that life must have been engineered by a perceptive power that exists beyond natural laws. Since natural entities cannot account for life, a supernatural entity must.

The Evolutionist Scientists used the knowledge they gained to come up with cures. The same idiots who doubt micro evolution don't question the science when it's used to cure their sicknesses.

Anyways, I think we have proven here what is wrong with religion. Or should I say, the religious people here have proven what's wrong with religion. It makes people ignorant. So don't be surprised when Trump can manipulate the same crowd with fake news. When people can be convinced they are gods and will live in paradise for all eternity after they die, that's brainwashed. And don't ever question authority. If you do that you'll go to hell.

No- we have seen what is wrong with ignorant people who don't accept science.

There are many, many religious scientists who believe in evolution.

Here is a fascinating video by Mayim Bialik- PHD, actress and all around smart lady on how she has no problem with science and her faith.
“Science vs. Religion: Mayim Bialik and the OTHER Big Bang Theory” Ep. 4, Season 2

Really pisses you off it's against the law to rape and murder. Very typical attitude of atheists they hate laws.

Actually it pisses me off that you used to pass up laws to imprison and castrate gay Americans.
And treat women as property, and only allow them to divorce with the permission of the husband.
And that you used to allow the beating of children just so long as they didn't end up in the hospital.
And that you used to ban the use of- or even the information about- contraception.

All from what you believed were the teachings of your fairy in the sky.

The minimum requirements for physical cellular life are vast in number, information rich, and precise in structure. Natural processes are not known to generate any of the kinds of molecular machines—many of which can manipulate specific, single atoms—that are required to sustain cells. Nor is there any plausible scenario yet imagined whereby the laws of chemistry and physics alone could manufacture the very mechanisms that enable living things to avoid the natural consequences of those laws—decay and diffusion.

The higher the number of specifications required for life, the lower the probability that life could have arisen through random, undirected forces. The actual number of specifications now known is so high that there is no reasonable doubt that life must have been engineered by a perceptive power that exists beyond natural laws. Since natural entities cannot account for life, a supernatural entity must.

Actually it pisses me off that you used to pass up laws to imprison and castrate gay Americans.
And treat women as property, and only allow them to divorce with the permission of the husband.
And that you used to allow the beating of children just so long as they didn't end up in the hospital.
And that you used to ban the use of- or even the information about- contraception.

Really pisses you Democrats off it was Christians who outlawed slavery in Western Civilization. The fact Islamic nations still practice slavery is only more reason you defend Islam.

And by 'no reasonable doubt' you mean because you say so.

Of course none of that has anything to do with the theory of evolution.

The theory of evolution doesn't discuss where the first life came from- only how live evolved on earth.

Now- tell us- do you believe man and dinosaurs lived at the same time?

Biological machines are required for DNA to replicate. Without those machines working perfectly to unwind, cut, splice, then rewind the DNA, life ceases to exist.
Takes a lot of faith to believe that all just happened naturally at the same exact moment.

upload_2017-5-12_15-16-27.png

Really pisses you Democrats off it was Christians who outlawed slavery in Western Civilization. .

As a Democrat, I am glad that Christians finally outlawed the slavery in Western Civilization that the Christians legalized for centuries- and used Bible verses to justify slavery.

It is really a funny claim. Because the same Christian nations had legal slavery and then outlawed slavery. Clearly it wasn't because of Christianity that slavery was outlawed- because the faith of those nations didn't change- Americans were Christians in 1859 and Christians in 1866. Brits were Christians in 1800- when slavery was legal- and Christians in 1833 when they made slavery illegal.

I am glad that we all- Christians and non-Christians now agree that slavery is an abhorant institution.

Aren't you?

Biological machines are required for DNA to replicate. Without those machines working perfectly to unwind, cut, splice, then rewind the DNA, life ceases to exist.
Takes a lot of faith to believe that all just happened naturally at the same exact moment.

View attachment 126358

Again- has nothing to do with the theory of evolution.

But its a good diversion from you answering any questions.

And by 'no reasonable doubt' you mean because you say so.

Of course none of that has anything to do with the theory of evolution.

The theory of evolution doesn't discuss where the first life came from- only how live evolved on earth.

Now- tell us- do you believe man and dinosaurs lived at the same time?
Think about this. They don't even know where the founders of their religions are buried. Not Moses or Jesus.

capture.jpg
The moonbats version of science. What a poor pathetic child. Always filled with hate. It is all they know in their fantasy bubble world.
When you can't take me to where Moses or Jesus' shrines are, that borders on fairytale. You may accept fairytale a but now you see why societies must remain secular. Trump is going to push the envelope on separation of church and state. Unholy alliance. So don't say your religion is good or benign. Trumps pointing out how they use religion to manipulate us and divide.

No hate. I don't hate the stupid people Trump uses religion to manipulate. I want to wake you up. I think your stupidity is slowing us down but I want what is best for you and me. I know you think your delusion is good but it's not. A lie is a lie no matter how good it makes you feel and we shouldn't be govorned by a lie.

The Evolutionist Scientists used the knowledge they gained to come up with cures. The same idiots who doubt micro evolution don't question the science when it's used to cure their sicknesses.

Anyways, I think we have proven here what is wrong with religion. Or should I say, the religious people here have proven what's wrong with religion. It makes people ignorant. So don't be surprised when Trump can manipulate the same crowd with fake news. When people can be convinced they are gods and will live in paradise for all eternity after they die, that's brainwashed. And don't ever question authority. If you do that you'll go to hell.

Here is a fascinating video by Mayim Bialik- PHD, actress and all around smart lady on how she has no problem with science and her faith.
“Science vs. Religion: Mayim Bialik and the OTHER Big Bang Theory” Ep. 4, Season 2
There are theists who believe in the big bang, global warming, evolution, abortion and gay marriage. We're talking about the ones who don't.

And the Republicans only need you to be passionate about one of these things and they got you.

Just remember we are in a science forum and weatherman posted a thread suggesting evolution is wrong based on some obscure comment about junk DNA.

So we found there is no junk DNA. So what? How does that scientifically poke holes in evolution? It doesn't. This thread proves how ignorant theists can be

Just remember we are in a science forum and weatherman posted a thread suggesting evolution is wrong based on some obscure comment about junk DNA.

So we found there is no junk DNA. So what? How does that scientifically poke holes in evolution? It doesn't. This thread proves how ignorant theists can be

This thread proves what a coward Weatherboy is.

View attachment 126358
What it takes is carbon 11%, hydrogen 59%, oxygen 24%, nitrogen 4%.

But chances are life exists on other planets where the elements aren't exactly like the are here on earth.

And I think the different species were created millions of years ago so don't expect any new species to pop up. What you see is what you get

Really pisses you Democrats off it was Christians who outlawed slavery in Western Civilization. .

As a Democrat, I am glad that Christians finally outlawed the slavery in Western Civilization that the Christians legalized for centuries- and used Bible verses to justify slavery.

It is really a funny claim. Because the same Christian nations had legal slavery and then outlawed slavery. Clearly it wasn't because of Christianity that slavery was outlawed- because the faith of those nations didn't change- Americans were Christians in 1859 and Christians in 1866. Brits were Christians in 1800- when slavery was legal- and Christians in 1833 when they made slavery illegal.

I am glad that we all- Christians and non-Christians now agree that slavery is an abhorant institution.

Aren't you?
Very true. Good point. You would think their Christian values would have stopped them from doing such horrible things such as owning other humans. So when did the people who have supposedly follow Jesus for 2000 years finally start actually acting christian like? We have to assume it's after slavery was ended in the 1800s.

So we're Christians ever actually good people? For 1800 years they owned slaves. These are the people Christians want us to believe when they tell us their virgin birth stories.

Christianity is simply the largest cult. Islam number two.

Forum List

Back