The Moral Decline of America is exemplified by two different A-B commercials, 20 years apart

To alcohol, the cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.

And alcohol contributed far more to society than it ever damaged. The damage came when leisure time replaced all the things we used to do to not starve, or even further back get eaten by something bigger and with claws.

Alcohol was one of the ways to make water drinkable before they figured out the whole "boil it and it's ok to drink" thing.
None of that negates the fact the alcohol has caused more death misery than any other drug

Should be ban it?
No I never said that I'm just being factual.

The end goal of any alcohol manufacturer is to get as many people as possible to drink more alcohol.

How anyone can hold that up as some sort of moral standard is beyond me.

You think a company that produces and sells the single most destructive drug known to man is a good example of morality?

If you do then would you hold the same stance for a company that produced and distributed heroin?
Like everything else on the planet, alcohol can be a lifesaver or a life destroyer, depending on how it's used and in what quantities.

Like everything else on the planet, alcohol can be a lifesaver or a life destroyer, depending on how it's used and in what quantities.

The use of alcohol as a recreational drug saves lives?

Funny how you use a company that makes and distributes alcohol, one of the single most destructive drugs humans have ever used , as an example of morality.

And alcohol contributed far more to society than it ever damaged. The damage came when leisure time replaced all the things we used to do to not starve, or even further back get eaten by something bigger and with claws.

Alcohol was one of the ways to make water drinkable before they figured out the whole "boil it and it's ok to drink" thing.
None of that negates the fact the alcohol has caused more death misery than any other drug

Opium. wars were fought over it.

Opium. wars were fought over it.
And still alcohol has been the single most destructive drug humans have ever used.

Why deny the truth?

You're incorrect of course.

If BUD thought they could increase sales by having a serial killer for a spokesperson they absolutely would do so.
The biological female Harvard educated liberal running the bud light division would never stoop that low unless the killer only targeted white Christians

A-B has lost 6 billion to date and are now putting a freeze on all advertising.

LOL.....Can you even imagine making a 6 billion dollar fuckup at work?

I'd fire myself out of shame but we are talking a Harvard educated leftist woman here....They have no sense of shame nor will they take personal responsibility for anything.

Indeed, if A-B's balls drop in Belgium and they do fire her sorry ass she will be seen as a "victim", reenter the ivy league pipeline, and go on to plague the country someone else.
Budweiser actually made successful commercials at one time. Ads that didn't make them disgusting wokesters.

You're incorrect of course.

If BUD thought they could increase sales by having a serial killer for a spokesperson they absolutely would do so.
That's the only kind I buy.

bud light 1.jpg

2002: The most touching, memorable commercial I can recall was the Super Bowl commercial shortly after 9/11, when beautiful Clydesdale horses trotted through the gorgeous American countryside at dawn, to eventually arrive at NYC, and, with no words spoken by a narrator, bowed their hands in homage to the innocent victims of Islamic terrorists.

2023: Some weird gay guy dressed up like a woman.

Note to mods: there is no link because this is an original thought. Not everything has to be a mimic of someone else’s opinion, I hope.
Don’t they both celebrate our independence and freedom?

And still alcohol has been the single most destructive drug humans have ever used.

Why deny the truth?

Tobacco is only harmful when burned. They went out and removed the combustion products and the banners still won't give in.

Alcohol is also one of the few drugs like caffeine and pot (vaped, not smoked) that can be used in moderation with minimal detrimental impacts by a large majority of the population.

Tobacco is only harmful when burned. They went out and removed the combustion products and the banners still won't give in.

Alcohol is also one of the few drugs like caffeine and pot (vaped, not smoked) that can be used in moderation with minimal detrimental impacts by a large majority of the population.
And none of that negates my assertion

That's not what I said, is it? I'll deal with your questions when you respond accurately to what I actually said.
Well this thread is about Budweiser and the alcohol in question is marketed as a recreational drug so it's up to you to prove that the recreational use of alcohol is a "lifesaver" not me.

Well this thread is about Budweiser and the alcohol in question is marketed as a recreational drug so it's up to you to prove that the recreational use of alcohol is a "lifesaver" not me.

Forum List

Back