The Moral Decline of America is exemplified by two different A-B commercials, 20 years apart

2002: The most touching, memorable commercial I can recall was the Super Bowl commercial shortly after 9/11, when beautiful Clydesdale horses trotted through the gorgeous American countryside at dawn, to eventually arrive at NYC, and, with no words spoken by a narrator, bowed their hands in homage to the innocent victims of Islamic terrorists.

2023: Some weird gay guy dressed up like a woman.

Note to mods: there is no link because this is an original thought. Not everything has to be a mimic of someone else’s opinion, I hope.
Like Calypso Jones and so many other sweethearts here, Lisa is clearly not a Democrat.
For that I love her.

Funny how you think you can make such a lame attempt at deflecting and still think you have some credibility in this forum.

Yup. What that poster is doing is trying to deflect from the topic by turning this into a discussion about alcohol. The point is that the difference in COMMERCIALS two decades apart reflects the moral descent of our country.

Yup. What that poster is doing is trying to deflect from the topic by turning this into a discussion about alcohol. The point is that the difference in COMMERCIALS two decades apart reflects the moral descent of our country.

Well, the good part is that the beautiful and famous Clydesdales have divorced themselves for A-B's public image over this.

Using advertising as an example of morality is absolutely ludicrous.

Advertising is a duplicitous and manipulative business.

iu

It is not about the stupid beer.

It is about the advertising of the stupid beer to appeal to woke assholes in this country.
And because the advertising industry is SOOOOOOO moral and trustworthy right?

I hate to tell you this but all these people pissed of at Bud Light will most likely be drinking it next week

And because the advertising industry is SOOOOOOO moral and trustworthy right?

I hate to tell you this but all these people pissed of at Bud Light will most likely be drinking it next week

Right wingers tend to stay loyal -- far more so than immoral leftist vermin.

When you have no moral values, loyalty is just a word.

I know it's a hard truth for you to deal with.

Tissue?

Forum List

Back