The Military politics

Kingpin31

Jun 23, 2018
The Military has no incentive to vote for somebody who wants to use them all the time, to go into other countries, to have anywhere between 1 and 5,000 soldiers die for a republican politician's vision for an Afghanistan and Iraq or a Haiti, or a Nepal or a North Korea or a Vietnam or a Tajikistan or a Pakistan, or a anywhere else... who waves the American flag.
:)

The Military has no incentive to side with a politician who violates the constitution, by trying to deny people the right to abortion, to try to deny people the right to serve the flag, to try to deny fit competition the right to be an athlete because of Dick pride.. or to deny people the right to healthcare... and who tries to use public money to cram religion down people's throats while they starve.

The Military has no incentive to endorse the use of torture to cram religion down people's throats...
which is exactly what the practice of giving food only to people who "embrace god" is... torture, to cram religion down people's throats... which is what goes on in the south.
The Military does not endorse that.

The Military has no incentive to allow the south to conquer the USA's federal government that the military works for.

So suck nice and hard on that.

Last edited:
That has to be the weirdest conglomerate of bullshit I've seen lately. The military is paid to do a job and they do it.

That has to be the weirdest conglomerate of bullshit I've seen lately. The military is paid to do a job and they do it.

yes... and they're paid to kick the south's ass if necessary too.. and have before and would again.

You know, one of the things that Trump is doing with the military, I do not agree with.

He's sending JAG officers to the border to assist with prosecutions of immigrants.

Now, while some would say that is a good use of the JAG's, think about this........many of them (if not all) have never had any experience in immigration law.

And, they are going to deploy them to the border for 6 month deployments.

Pentagon Sending Military Lawyers To Border To Prosecute Illegal Immigration Cases

Even some Democratic and Republican senators think this is a bad idea and a waste of military personnel.

Senators Want Mattis to Back Off Assigning JAGs to Immigration Cases

have you ever been in the US military?
they are VOLUNTEERS

Yes, military personnel are all volunteers. At least, they are when they enlist or reenlist. But, when they have signed their name on the line, they then lose about 75 percent of their civil rights, and they have zero say in where they will be sent over the course of their enlistment.

They are initially volunteers, but after signing and swearing, they are basically military property. And, unlike a regular job, you can't just quit when you think you don't want to be there anymore.

But, if you had served, you would know that.

have you ever been in the US military?
they are VOLUNTEERS

Yes, military personnel are all volunteers. At least, they are when they enlist or reenlist. But, when they have signed their name on the line, they then lose about 75 percent of their civil rights, and they have zero say in where they will be sent over the course of their enlistment.

They are initially volunteers, but after signing and swearing, they are basically military property. And, unlike a regular job, you can't just quit when you think you don't want to be there anymore.

But, if you had served, you would know that.
--they volunteered---no one forced them to join
I was in for 8 years....like OKTexas states, the OP is babbling about ''something--what, no one knows

yes... and they're paid to kick the south's ass if necessary too.. and have before and would again.

Most of the people in the military are patriotic southerners you vapid piece of shit.

Another falsehood.
Most of the people in military are the people who America is built on the backs of...
Which is lower middle class and poor Northerners, stationed in the South and along the coasts, which is the line between the usa and most other foreign countries who are a threat to the usa.

Most of the people in the military are patriotic southerners you vapid piece of shit.

Actually, the military is composed of people from all over this country, as well as Puerto Rico and our territories, as well as some people from various foreign countries.

But, if you have something that says most (meaning 51 percent or more) are "patriotic southerners" as you claim, link to it.

BTW...................I worked in admin for 20 years in the Navy, so I'd like to see your links.

how freakin stupid:
...so the the people in the military should be able to pick which battles/etc they want to fight??!!!??

You might want to remember that most of todays military are from the southern States, northern pussies tend to stay home in mommies basement.

You might want to remember that most of todays military are from the southern States, northern pussies tend to stay home in mommies basement.

Keep telling yourself hate filled lies... its fun to watch you claim victory after getting your ass kicked
lol

I worked in admin for 20 years in the Navy, meaning that I had access to the entire command's service records, so I would know where someone came from. When a person is discharged, they are given the option of going all the way back to their home of record (place initially enlisted), or anywhere else that is the same distance away from the command or less, so I also knew where people were from.

Got a link that says 51 percent or more of the military is southern? I'd like to see it.

Actually, the military is composed of people from all over this country, as well as Puerto Rico and our territories, as well as some people from various foreign countries.

But, if you have something that says most (meaning 51 percent or more) are "patriotic southerners" as you claim, link to it.

BTW...................I worked in admin for 20 years in the Navy, so I'd like to see your links.

military states.jpg

These 22 Charts Reveal Who Serves In America's Military

You know, one of the things that Trump is doing with the military, I do not agree with.

He's sending JAG officers to the border to assist with prosecutions of immigrants.

Now, while some would say that is a good use of the JAG's, think about this........many of them (if not all) have never had any experience in immigration law.

And, they are going to deploy them to the border for 6 month deployments.

Pentagon Sending Military Lawyers To Border To Prosecute Illegal Immigration Cases

Even some Democratic and Republican senators think this is a bad idea and a waste of military personnel.

Senators Want Mattis to Back Off Assigning JAGs to Immigration Cases

I don't see a problem, how hard is it to prepare a case on someone who crosses the border illegally, most 3rd year law students could do it.

The Northeast has one of the largest populations of veterans organizations in the country..
I grew up in a neighborhood in Philly, with two of them just blocks from each other.
My Dad was the commander in one of them.

Forum List

Back