The Military LOATHE Obama

It's understandable why our military despise Obama.. He outted Seal Team 6, used their blood, sweat, and tears to claim fame for himself.. His active war on the military in disenfranchising their vote is despicable!

For me, obama's greatest transgression and outright crime is in not taking any steps at all in dealing with the insider attacks that have killed more people than died in Afghanistan during the whole of the war under Bush. And, the attacks are still going on.

I think letting them actually vote would be a good start. That sounds like a better idea.............

Whose stopping them?

You Zombies act like the rest of us don't know what's going on.. Just because YOU lie and propagandize, doesn't mean the good and decent majority of Americans do..

From the Washington Times: Obama sues to restrict military vote in swing state | Times 247

"Big Government"? You must think I am pretty stupid.

If you are going to source a hack site, you could at least pick one that isn't a clown car.

They do loathe him.

Which is why he's working overtime to make sure their votes don't count.

I think letting them actually vote would be a good start. That sounds like a better idea.............

Whose stopping them?

You Zombies act like the rest of us don't know what's going on.. Just because YOU lie and propagandize, doesn't mean the good and decent majority of Americans do..

From the Washington Times: Obama sues to restrict military vote in swing state | Times 247

You're still too stupid to know the truth about that story? You better increase your dosage, Granny.

Whose stopping them?

If you are going to source a hack site, you could at least pick one that isn't a clown car.

Don't you love how lying liberal Propagandists attack the source? There are so many Journalists and publications that carried that story to include, THE WASHINGTON TIMES that your attempt to deflect and carry your messiahs dirty water FAILS again. The Military know the truth too.. LOOK AT THE NUMBERS!:lol::lol:

Don't you love how lying liberal Propagandists attack the source? There are so many Journalists and publications that carried that story to include, THE WASHINGTON TIMES that your attempt to deflect and carry your messiahs dirty water FAILS again. The Military know the truth too.. LOOK AT THE NUMBERS!:lol::lol:

Yes. When the source is bullshit, I will point it out.

Why wouldn't you?

There are almost no lower ranking, younger military personnel in the survey. They support the president in much greater numbers, and they don't subscribe to the Military Times.

And note that the article said that the President is doing better with this survey crowd than he did when he was running against McCain 4 years ago.

There are almost no lower ranking, younger military personnel in the survey. They support the president in much greater numbers, and they don't subscribe to the Military Times.

And note that the article said that the President is doing better with this survey crowd than he did when he was running against McCain 4 years ago.

It was all field grades and NCOs.

LGS doesn't know the difference.

The Obama camp won that lawsuit.

Given that, you tell us how many military personnel lost ANY voting rights or opportunities in Ohio because of that.

Or, shut up.

We should just let the military pick the next President. That sounds like a good idea.....

Well.. the next pres.. yeah.. because it would not be Obamalama...

But in all seriousness, the military does have a good grasp on leadership...

Like when we all hated Rumsfeld despite being old by the right wing hacks that we really loved him?

Nobody liked that guy.

One of the best moments of my life was when a bunch of VIPs came to Kirkuk to visit the base. It was Rumsfeld, Dr. Roache, General Jumper and the Chief Master Sergeant of the Air Force (his name eludes me). After they got up and gave their little rah rah cheer speeches they lined up so we could all shake their hands. I shook the Chief's, Jumper's, and Roache's hands. Rummy was next line and had his hand out to me, I locked eyes with them uttered a little "pfft", didn't shake and kept moving.

And this was when I was still a Republican.

It was most triumphant.

I wonder how many 20 year old E-4's LGS thinks buy a subscription to the Military Times.

Well.. the next pres.. yeah.. because it would not be Obamalama...

But in all seriousness, the military does have a good grasp on leadership...

Like when we all hated Rumsfeld despite being old by the right wing hacks that we really loved him?

Nobody liked that guy.

One of the best moments of my life was when a bunch of VIPs came to Kirkuk to visit the base. It was Rumsfeld, Dr. Roache, General Jumper and the Chief Master Sergeant of the Air Force (his name eludes me). After they got up and gave their little rah rah cheer speeches they lined up so we could all shake their hands. I shook the Chief's, Jumper's, and Roache's hands. Rummy was next line and had his hand out to me, I locked eyes with them uttered a little "pfft", didn't shake and kept moving.

And this was when I was still a Republican.

It was most triumphant.

Singularly loathed by the entire military.

Rummy really hated the Army. That makes total sense when you are getting us into ground wars in Asia.

I wonder how many 20 year old E-4's LGS thinks buy a subscription to the Military Times.

LGS thinks?

Link?

Forum List

Back