The Military LOATHE Obama

Military Times Poll: Romney bests Obama, 2-1 - Military News | News From Afghanistan, Iraq And Around The World - Military Times

It's very telling when the vote is this one sided.. No wonder Obama and his librul team of henchmen have been trying to disenfranchise our military heroes!

The military has been 2-1 Republican for as long as I can remember. Its basically because Republicans like war more than Democrats.

No one is trying to disenfranchise our military "heros".

I wonder how many 20 year old E-4's LGS thinks buy a subscription to the Military Times.

LGS thinks?

Link?

She's on a quest to make teapartysamurai look intelligent.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

troll.jpg

I wonder how many 20 year old E-4's LGS thinks buy a subscription to the Military Times.

LGS thinks?

Link?

What's really funny is that she not only thinks MUCH BETTER than you, she also SHOOTS MUCH BETTER than you.... :rofl:

:) I have two of those three on ignore, for good reason.. I'm CERTAIN if I went to a range with one of the liberal pansies on this forum, I could bury them. (Not literally, don't whines libbies, as in out firing, targets)

Its basically because Republicans like war more than Democrats..

The dumbest racist on the planet strikes again!

Notice he was too stupid to say "Republicans like war and Dumbocrats don't"? Instead, he clearly indicates that Dumbocrats LIKE war, but he just believes that Republican's like it a little more. What a fuck'n moron.... :rofl:

What's interesting is that this same exact topic came up 4 years ago, at almost the same time, McCain vs. Obama, and the rightwingers said exactly the same stupid things they're saying here, now.

Military Times Poll: Romney bests Obama, 2-1 - Military News | News From Afghanistan, Iraq And Around The World - Military Times

It's very telling when the vote is this one sided.. No wonder Obama and his librul team of henchmen have been trying to disenfranchise our military heroes!

The military has been 2-1 Republican for as long as I can remember. Its basically because Republicans like war more than Democrats.

No one is trying to disenfranchise our military "heros".

Must be all lies.
:cool:

obama disenfranchising the military - Google Search

LGS thinks?

Link?

What's really funny is that she not only thinks MUCH BETTER than you, she also SHOOTS MUCH BETTER than you.... :rofl:

:) I have two of those three on ignore, for good reason.. I'm CERTAIN if I went to a range with one of the liberal pansies on this forum, I could bury them. (Not literally, don't whines libbies, as in out firing, targets)

I'm 100% certain you could too! That's why I stated the obvious!

There are almost no lower ranking, younger military personnel in the survey. They support the president in much greater numbers, and they don't subscribe to the Military Times.

And note that the article said that the President is doing better with this survey crowd than he did when he was running against McCain 4 years ago.

Horse shit.. and hose shit again

Loathe? Yeah, I must have missed that option in the poll they gave... Oh yeah, it's LGS, she make shit up all the time. :lol:

Of course the military love Romney, he already said he was gonna spend 2 trillion on them. With nothing to counter the spending.

Obama wants to scale the wars back..

Proof that republicans NEVER truthfully think about fiscal conservatism, they just lie about it to help win elections and then shit on conservatives later on.

Best part is that "conservatives" continue to vote republican, dupes..

Notice he was too stupid to say "Republicans like war and Dumbocrats don't"? Instead, he clearly indicates that Dumbocrats LIKE war, but he just believes that Republican's like it a little more. What a fuck'n moron.... :rofl:

Romney is promising a huge increase in military spending. If you're career military, that's something to vote for. People love their government handouts,

isn't that what you people love to talk about?

What's interesting is that this same exact topic came up 4 years ago, at almost the same time, McCain vs. Obama, and the rightwingers said exactly the same stupid things they're saying here, now.

And you replied and got bent out of shape over them back then as well.

:lol:

No, I proved the 'nuts wrong back then just as we're doing now.

LGS thinks?

Link?

I placed second qualifying with an M-16 out of 150 guys in basic, and second again in AIT military police training, out of another 150 or so guys,

with a .45.

The difference here being, I really did it. As opposed to your bullshit.

Romney is promising a huge increase in military spending. If you're career military, that's something to vote for. People love their government handouts, isn't that what you people love to talk about?

So career miltary, the ones that protect your chicken shit ass are now on the dole?

There are almost no lower ranking, younger military personnel in the survey. They support the president in much greater numbers, and they don't subscribe to the Military Times.

And note that the article said that the President is doing better with this survey crowd than he did when he was running against McCain 4 years ago.

Horse shit.. and hose shit again

I suggest you actually read the article, and stop making a fool of yourself.

I placed second qualifying with an M-16 out of 150 guys in basic, and second again in AIT military police training, out of another 150 or so guys,

with a .45.

The difference here being, I really did it. As opposed to your bullshit.

149 of them were Hare Krishnas :lol:

Romney is promising a huge increase in military spending. If you're career military, that's something to vote for. People love their government handouts, isn't that what you people love to talk about?

So career miltary, the ones that protect your chicken shit ass are now on the dole?

Money spent on defense we don't need is a handout. Period.

Forum List

Back