The Mentally Ill Shouldn't Have Military Guns or Drive Military Vehicles

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Guns and weapons of war should not be in the hands of mentally ill people. Mentally ill people
need treatment and therapy; no encouragement.

Men who self mutilates themselves because they erroneously believes they are women or women who destroy themselves in a vain attempt to be men are mentally ill and very sick people. It is right viewed then this way and no amount of PCness can change that.

Keep these nuts out of the Military, away from weapons of war and away from top secret intelligence!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Guns and weapons of war should not be in the hands of mentally ill people. Mentally ill people
need treatment and therapy; no encouragement.

Men who self mutilates themselves because they erroneously believes they are women or women who destroy themselves in a vain attempt to be men are mentally ill and very sick people. It is right viewed then this way and no amount of PCness can change that.

Keep these nuts out of the Military, away from weapons of war and away from top secret intelligence!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Okay GHook93

Let's back a better process for screening and resolution of any mental health issues, abuse/addiction, or other disorder BEFORE anyone joins and serves in the police or military. That would also eliminate dangerous people like the Ft. Hood shooter who should easily have been flagged as a danger to himself and others.

For PTSD there should be security related noncombat positions for service men and women to transition in and out depending on their stages of recovery, and still be able to serve in other capacities that use their skills and training. So suicidal, PTSD and abuse cases need a way to be screened even during service to catch people experiencing trouble before their conditions escalate.

Among the Christians who believe orientation/gender issues can be healed through therapy, I think most of them would WELCOME the addition of spiritual healing diagnosis, screening and voluntary therapy for people entering the service.

this would also catch a lot of abusers and mentally unstable people, in addition to whatever issues people have with gender, orientation, criminal background or political beliefs which otherwise might interfere with public and military service.

Like bathrooms, the military is built around physical attributes. Unit cohesion and effectiveness, especially under fire, is undermined by sexual issues within the unit. We should not put our troops at risk in order to pursue politically correct social experiments.

Then they shouldn't be Commander in Chief either

BlackFlag both Trump and Obama should have been required to distinguish Constitutional policies from their personal "political beliefs" pushed on people who can't legally be forced by govt to comply unless they are violating laws (and can't be deprived of liberty until they have gone through due process and been convicted of a crime).

If Obama couldn't tell he was overstepping beliefs to push the ACA mandates (which punished innocent citizens by depriving us of liberty and income without any due process or conviction for a crime) and later the LGBT policies (which more blatantly resulted in punishing people for not complying due to their beliefs that are equally faith based), where people both sides have equal right to defend and exercise their private beliefs without conflict, then Obama's narcissistic or projection of bias was also interfering with his ability to uphold his Constitutional oath of office.

I think this is an EGO and male psychology/dominance issue.
If you are going to say Trump has a disorder, then most males and anyone pushing party politics before Constitutional equal protections ALSO has a mental or ego problem!!!

BlackFlag both Trump and Obama should have been required to distinguish Constitutional policies from "political beliefs" pushed on people who can't be forced by govt to comply unless they are violating laws.

If Obama couldn't tell he was overstepping beliefs to push the ACA mandates and later the LGBT policies, where people both sides have equal right to defend and exercise their private beliefs without conflict, then Obama's narcissistic or projection of bias was also interfering with his ability to uphold his Constitutional oath of office.

I think this is an EGO and male psychology/dominance issue.
If you are going to say Trump has a disorder, then most males and anyone pushing party politics before Constitutional equal protections ALSO has a mental or ego problem!!!
The problem with your argument: ACA mandate and gay marriage were put before the Supreme Court and found to be constitutional.

Thank God we didn't elect her then.
You think God's behind this practical joke? LOL! If so, stop being a dick, God.

DUDE, God is messing with you libs bad Trump whooped your ass :laugh::laugh::laugh:
Then what was he doing to you inbreds for 8 years with Obama?

You mean when we took the House and Senate away from Obama? :laugh:

The mentally ill are the customer base for military style guns and vehicles

just a comment but its very easy to say that someone is mentally ill and to then take away their RIGHTS and Freedoms . Soviets / Russians , and others did it all the time though . I never knew any certified mentally ill people but i was raised to accept all kinds of behaviour that wasn't harmful to me or any other person . As long as there was no violence to me or anyone else then everything was cool as i minded my own business GHook .

Scalise%2BRepublican%2Bvalues%2Banti%2Bgay%2Banti%2Bpublic%2Bhealth%2Banti%2Bgun%2Bsafety.png

Excellent deflection! Failed, however. Giving thanks to God in no way implies God has done something. God may have, or may have not, but thanks to God is expressing ones faith, and happiness the right thing was done.

DUDE, God is messing with you libs bad Trump whooped your ass :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Oh like we did under Dubya. Yeah, God's a real asshole, huh?

Oh like we did under Dubya. Yeah, God's a real asshole, huh?

You libs should investigate Trump colluding with God to steal the election from Hillary :funnyface:

Forum List

Back