Evidence / Testimony: Trump Witch Hunt based on False Russia-generated Dossier Obama FBI Paid For

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Russia probe: Democrats block key witness against shadowy firm Fusion GPS

“There are public reports that the FBI used the dossier to kickstart its Russia investigation—Did the FBI know that Fusion pitched Russian propaganda for another client as it pushed the Trump dossier?”

So the entire Fake Trump Russia Collusion' Witch Hunt was started on / based on the FAKE Russia-generated Propaganda Dossier the FBI PAID FOR.

Time to end the madness...stop the Witch Hunt now. This should kill it once and for all.

This comes as breaking news exposes the Obama-Comey-Lynch-Johnson-Putin-Putin's lawyer-Fusion GPS collusion / scheming to create a smear campaign against Trump and breaking news that the Clinton's Long-Time lawyer and aide is now the terrorist-connected Debbie-Wasserman-Schultz-aided blackmailing spy's new lawyer.

It has become obvious by the compiling evidence that the 'Trump Russia-Collusion' scam was a seditious, subversive 'Deep State' attempt to undermine the newly elected President as well as an attempt to cover up the suddenly exploding Democratic Party / DNC crimes / scandals.

It is all blowing up in the Democrats', Obama's, Hillary's faces. They are being exposed as criminals and domestic enemies of this country.

Last edited:
Amazing how you're able to post this exact same thread at a clip of like 15 times per day
Separate threads, using the same information to support different issues / aspects. Sorry it reminds you of how subversive, seditious, and criminal the Democrats are. Besides you snowflakes are always saying I never provide links, evidence and / or never can remember any has been provided, so I figured posting the same links in several places will help with that. I doubt it - posting links numerous times doesn't help cure 'willful ignorance'.

Last edited:
Russia probe: Democrats block key witness against shadowy firm Fusion GPS
fake-news.jpg

Forum List

Back