The Medicare $2000 is finally here, for Part D.

No, the US gets Medicare. The one that are on the private Medicare don't count. Supplement insurances.

Your right!
Is the $2000 cap on Part D?

Cost-sharing in the catastrophic phase has been decreased for 2024 and will be eliminated in 2025. Patients will continue to pay copays at the pharmacy counter until they reach the Part D cap of $2,000 in 2025.

Your right!

Cost-sharing in the catastrophic phase has been decreased for 2024 and will be eliminated in 2025. Patients will continue to pay copays at the pharmacy counter until they reach the Part D cap of $2,000 in 2025

yes

The $2,000 cap does not apply to prescriptions under Part B​

The $2,000 cap only applies to Medicare Part D plans and Medicare Advantage programs with prescription drug plans and does not apply to drugs covered under Medicare Part B.

The $2,000 cap does not apply to prescriptions under Part B​

The $2,000 cap only applies to Medicare Part D plans and Medicare Advantage programs with prescription drug plans and does not apply to drugs covered under Medicare Part B.
I don't need extra help with my Medicare benefits. I just wanted to learn everything about it. I wounldn't if I did need extra help.

I don't need extra help with my Medicare benefits. I just wanted to learn everything about it. I wounldn't if I did need extra help.

You go ahead and try just having original Medicare, it won't end well.

Your right!

Cost-sharing in the catastrophic phase has been decreased for 2024 and will be eliminated in 2025. Patients will continue to pay copays at the pharmacy counter until they reach the Part D cap of $2,000 in 2025.

.....and you know that Part D is not a part of original Medicare......right?

Part D was enacted as part of the Medicare Modernization Act of 2003 and went into effect on January 1, 2006. Under the program, drug benefits are provided by private insurance plans that receive premiums from both enrollees and the government.

Medicare Part D - Wikipedia

Part D. Bush did it.

Part D was enacted as part of the Medicare Modernization Act of 2003 and went into effect on January 1, 2006. Under the program, drug benefits are provided by private insurance plans that receive premiums from both enrollees and the government.

Medicare Part D - Wikipedia

Part D. Bush did it.

Are you just not able to comprehend what you are reading? "Private plans"

"
Under the program, drug benefits are provided by private insurance plans that receive premiums from both enrollees and the government.

Forum List

Back