The Media

I am going to say something controversial. I think the American Media only cares about Black people and Hispanic/Latino people. It seems that way.
I think the media only cares about making money.
Making money, in Hollywood, used to be about, just giving the public what it desires.

Now? It is a bit more complicated. It no longer matters about JUST that. Just like in Cuba, or Stalinist Russia, or indeed, like N. Korea, the agenda of the STATE, comes into play here as well. It is also about the political will of the ruling oligarchy, and their political agenda.

International Oligarchs have created an artificial political agenda, which they infuse into the culture.

This agenda, then, is given the same footing as credit ratings, when markets decide to give capital to companies to invest in projects.

ESG: The Big Lie Of Woke Capitalism​

1663998709195.png

1663998983737.png

1663999087548.png

I am going to say something controversial. I think the American Media only cares about Black people and Hispanic/Latino people. It seems that way.
The American media has three objectives as follows...

1) Promote division between the American constituency.

2) Once the American constituency is depleted through infighting their goal is to liquidate the American constituencies Constitution.

3) Establish an elite one world order which the Major Managed News Media(MMNM expects to be included within.

I believe @ current that America is in the position between numbers one & two above. If one looks @ humanities past through the eyes of a historical sociologist it then becomes obvious that humanity as a whole has a problem with repeating its past fiascos over & over again due to the issue of corruption regarding our human condition(human nature). With no way to correct our corrupted human nature we as humanity make the Terminators statement of "It's in your nature to destroy yourselves", come true.

Forum List

Back