The Meaning of "Triggered"

Not a Monkeys Uncle

Diamond Member
Jan 25, 2022
It is so sad and pathetic to see Liberals and Leftists try to apply the word "Triggered" to conservatives. They think that when we simply address and discuss a topic we are triggered.

THIS is triggered:

Triggered is to totally nut up and lose your mind over something you just don't like. I could post lots of videos of triggered Karens and Mask Nazis screaming in peoples' faces and spitting on them and getting thrown off of airplanes and more.

So Lefties, just check yourselves. You are the triggered people, not us. You are the ones who lose your minds over someone without a mask, not us.

I love this one: TRIGGERED!! ::

It is so sad and pathetic to see Liberals and Leftists try to apply the word "Triggered" to conservatives. They think that when we simply address and discuss a topic we are triggered.

THIS is triggered:

Triggered is to totally nut up and lose your mind over something you just don't like. I could post lots of videos of triggered Karens and Mask Nazis screaming in peoples' faces and spitting on them and getting thrown off of airplanes and more.

So Lefties, just check yourselves. You are the triggered people, not us. You are the ones who lose your minds over someone without a mask, not us.

But the 1/6 traitors weren’t triggered?

THIS is triggered:

I love Dinesh D'Souza. I think he should run for president.

• Banned
But the 1/6 traitors weren’t triggered?

You mean the patriots who exercised their right to protest against a stolen election? It is not "triggered" to be righteously angry. If someone rapes your wife and you get mad, that's not being triggered, thats a righteous response.

It takes an intelligent mind to discern the difference. Apparently you lack that asset.

You mean the patriots who exercised their right to protest against a stolen election? It is not "triggered" to be righteously angry. If someone rapes your wife and you get mad, that's not being triggered, thats a righteous response.

It takes an intelligent mind to discern the difference. Apparently you lack that asset.
You sound pretty triggered, yourself! :rolleyes-41:

Somebody say triggered?

CrazedTrumpy.jpeg

Up Next. A New episode of "Where Are They Now!" Right after this break.

BIGLIE. There is no evidence of any of the 50 elections submitted to any court with standing that their election was stolen. None. You can protest all you want. Laying siege to Congress and then invading it on Jan 6th after and election year? Not so much.

Forum List

Back