The McRibb is Back My (n-word)!

$ecular#eckler

Platinum Member
Jan 13, 2020
Transient
I may have sampled it back in the 2000s. But now, after years of washing dishes around the country, I know meat textures better than your boyfriend.

I saw a video about how they make Chicken McNuggets a year-or-so ago, and when I tried the McRibb, I recognized that they did the same thing, but the problem is the pork meat has a lot more fat than the chicken mush that they make the four McNuggets shapes.

So, I don't know, maybe my debit card or McDonald's app are not too secure, but what do you know - the Post has a report.

It has a good sauce, no imitation smoke flavor. Pickles & onions on bar-b-que pork is not new to me, but it was a surprise to me a couple of years ago.

But the chewey fat content is way too irritating for me.

sorry I couldn't resist.....but seriously that must be so bad for your health!

:auiqs.jpg:
1666836339513.png

One of the heavy weights on our wrestling team in college was absolutely crazy for the McRib. Every year when they came back he would act like it was Christmas. Good guy, bad taste buds.

I've been using a McRib pork chop folded under my truck tire as a wheel chock to keep it from rolling down my driveway.

I put it out there in 2016.

It's still there, seems to have fused into a solid block hard as steel now. Nothing has tried to eat it.

Saved me $29.95 buying plastic chocks at the Pep Boys.

After DECADES of overblown hype on this slab of pressed, painted, and fried pink gelatinous goop..............I got one a few years ago to see if lived up to the hype.

Well, I can tell you for a FACT that there's some kind of animal ground up in it, as I chipped a tooth on a HUGE chunk of bone in this shitburger!!!

Aside from having wasted money on a piece of garbage and having to go to the dentist............I can tell you ALL it is, is HYPE. Nothing more.
Tasteless and rubberized, with chunks of bone in it. If you've ever bought one of those dollar frozen "rib sandwiches" from the store............THAT is a gourmet piece of art compared to the rubberized shit on a bun that the McRib is!!!

I may have sampled it back in the 2000s. But now, after years of washing dishes around the country, I know meat textures better than your boyfriend.

I saw a video about how they make Chicken McNuggets a year-or-so ago, and when I tried the McRibb, I recognized that they did the same thing, but the problem is the pork meat has a lot more fat than the chicken mush that they make the four McNuggets shapes.

So, I don't know, maybe my debit card or McDonald's app are not too secure, but what do you know - the Post has a report.

It has a good sauce, no imitation smoke flavor. Pickles & onions on bar-b-que pork is not new to me, but it was a surprise to me a couple of years ago.

But the chewey fat content is way too irritating for me.
Dey best bee not runnin out of does mufuggahs...

Should we take bets on how many drive thrus have "incidents" in certain neighborhoods .¿

$5.48 tax included is how much it is in my area. I had one a few days ago.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. No pickle or onion necessary for my sandwich.

McRib is my favorite fast food sandwich. I watch for it to come out every year. Arby's prime rib is a close second.

Forum List

Back