The Mariners Suck!!!

But they did take over the lead in the AL West tonight for the second time this season.
I'm old enough to remember the Seattle Pilots. The team was so bad we sold them to Milwaukee and they became the Brewers.

When I was in high school, Queen Anne HS, I would go down to Sicks Stadium in the mid 60's and watch the Seattle Rainiers.

But they did take over the lead in the AL West tonight for the second time this season.
I'm old enough to remember the Seattle Pilots. The team was so bad we sold them to Milwaukee and they became the Brewers.

When I was in high school, Queen Anne HS, I would go down to Sicks Stadium in the mid 60's and watch the Seattle Rainiers.
We lived in Ballard and I have seen them too.

Yes they do, but then I don't care so much for baseball. Football on the other hand......go HAWKS!

We lived in Ballard and I have seen them too.

Ballard has gone through enormous changes over the last several years. The Dennys at 15th and Market was torn down and now that whole block is hundreds of condos.

If you know old Ballard you remember the locks and the Train tressel that rose to let the ships exit to the sound from the locks. There was a little cottage and wooden bulkhead right next to the train tressel East on the Magnolia side which is now a city park. My dad and I used to live in that cottage for a year after my mom kicked us out of the Bremer Apt's at 1st and Broad which my family owned. I loved that cottage. I could fish for salmon heading up to the fish ladder right off of my back yard. That was my Soph year at QA HS.

The sucky Mariners have won 4 straight on the road and now have a 2.5 game lead in the AL West with a 17-11 record.

OK who are these guys and what have they done with our baseball team?

Cano tied for lead in AL with 9 HR's and running away in MLB with RBI's with 30.

Cano STUNK up the stadiums last year.

I don't know this team.

Mariners 20-13 after 6-4 win tonight over the Rays. It's been a VERY long time since the Mariners were 7 over 500 by May 10th. They enjoy a 2 game lead in the AL West.

I know. I know. This situation is temporary. It is just a fleeting taste of excellence that will evaporate as it does EVERY season.

When the Mariners score 4 runs or more they are 15-1. This is the first season I can remember that Seattle had a dependable offense.

Seattle hasn't lost a series for over a month. This CAN NOT BE SUSTAINED !!!!!

They started the season 2-6. THAT is normal for the Mariners. Leading the AL West is NOT normal.

Cano still tied for HR lead in MLB with 12 and out ahead in RBI's with 33 that with only .307 bat avg.

Last edited:
Well...Well... The same old Mariners FINALLY showed up and dump 3 at home to fall out of first place in the AL West.

I think we all knew it was just a matter of time.
thats why I think it is funny as hell that you created a MARINERS SUCK thread when they hadnt even done nothing yet.:rolleyes::D

you can always create a Royals suck thread to talk about how great my Royals are since they are the measuring stick teams are trying to duplicate now.:D

Matter of fact the Cubs who are my favorite team in the NL and have been the last several decades,they have the best record in baseball now and guess who none other than they have followed the formula of on turning a franchise around? None other than yours truely.:up:

I just may get my dream matchup this year of a Cubs/Royals world series.:dance: The Cubs could very well be the Royals from last year since my Royals last year had the best record in baseball at this time of the year as well and never relented on it.

I don't know who these guys that "Call themselves the Seattle Mariners" really are. They totally SUCK at home yet go on the road and kick everybody's asses. They give a great show to everybody else's fans with lead leading home runs and good pitching. They have won a crazy number of series...mostly on he road.

They won again last night and are way ahead right now. I don't know who they are playing today because I don't care...because THEY SUCK!

Oh for fu*ks sakes! It looks like the Mariners will sweep the Red's today. That would put the sucky Mariners at 26-17. I don't think Seattle has ever been 9 games above .500 at this time of the season. WTF is going ON????

I don't know who these guys that "Call themselves the Seattle Mariners" really are. They totally SUCK at home yet go on the road and kick everybody's asses. They give a great show to everybody else's fans with lead leading home runs and good pitching. They have won a crazy number of series...mostly on he road.

They won again last night and are way ahead right now. I don't know who they are playing today because I don't care...because THEY SUCK!
My Royals used to have the problem,great on the road but would suck at home,odd how those things happen.

Mariners still atop the AL West due to an amazing late inning comeback topped by a bottom of the 9th walk off 2 run home run.

At 27-18 the sucky boys in blue have never before had this much success this early in a season. I'm counting onna 10 game slide back below .500 where they belong. It's the right thing to do.

Oh For Christ's Sakes!!!

The Mariners lose to the hapless Twins last night and STILL end up in the lead in the American League!!!

Are you F**kin kidding me???? Red Sox .592 Mariners .596

Granted it's by the slimest of possible margins at this stage of the season but I can't remember that the Seattle Mariners had the best record in the whole American League at this time of the season...EVER!!!

WTF?????

This just in. Game with San Diego Padres 15 minutes in the bag.

Mariners behind 12-2 in the 6th inning. Win 16-13. The 10 run deficit is the biggest comeback in Mariners team history. Amazing!

Man O Man they REALLY SUCK!!!

Forum List

Back