so called " Global South" , MAGA, and the commies, DONT want you to see this PICTURE !!

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Hinkle and Haz Al Din are both grifters- making money from their contrarian anti West propaganda, ironically they are a weird distorted opportunistic capitalists far from being the "communists" they cos play

1709066194491.jpeg

Funny how the Left never critiques ideas that they disagree with. All they have is name calling and fear mongering. Why is that? Because they know that the Right is right and their only chance to succeed is emotional manipulation.

You think "tourists" meet with Putin's war minister and his propaganda boss?

I didn't ask for tearful excuses. I asked you to explain your babbling idiocy.

It seems even you're ashamed of how stupid it is.

Just admit it. You're not fooling anyone. Your life is devoted entirely to serving communism, and this is how you've been ordered to deflect attention from that.

I didn't ask for tearful excuses. I asked you to explain your babbling idiocy.

It seems even you're ashamed of how stupid it is.

Just admit it. You're not fooling anyone. Your life is devoted entirely to serving communism, and this is how you've been ordered to deflect attention from that.

I explained it just fine. The problem is you're too fucking dumb to understand. So dumb, in fact, you think tourists regularly meet with Putin's war minister and his propagandists.

The truth is that you voted for, and enthusiastically support, a bunch of Russian stooges, because you ARE a Russian stooge.

Forum List

Back