The majority of Americans want to cut immigration from 1 million a year to 750,000 or less!

The US is a post industrial economy. We do not require low skilled labor as we have plenty of that domestically. The highly skilled labor can either be trained internally or supplemented via the H-1B Visa program.

The US is a post industrial economy. We do not require low skilled labor as we have plenty of that domestically. The highly skilled labor can either be trained internally or supplemented via the H-1B Visa program.
Agriculture workers are not available in the regions or areas they are needed without adding the high cost of housing and transportation to the labor cost.

Don't kid yerself too much...If that were true we wouldn't had to endure forty years of illegal low skilled labor flooding the markets..

I just hope they bring in more doctors and engineers and technicians and people like that.
Just no more of those ignorant whites you find in the deep south. Those people are ruining the country with their racism and hatred and ignorance. Isn't Appalachia bad enough? It covers 13 Red states and we are tired of giving them freebies.

I just hope they bring in more doctors and engineers and technicians and people like that.
Just no more of those ignorant whites you find in the deep south. Those people are ruining the country with their racism and hatred and ignorance. Isn't Appalachia bad enough? It covers 13 Red states and we are tired of giving them freebies.

Sure, no telling how many doctors, engineers and technicians are scurrying across our border in the middle of the night.

Derp

RACIST bigotry against whites. Sectional bigotry against the deep south and Appalachia.

Why doesn't this bigot ask for less immigration from Mexico,Latin America, and the Caribbean ?

CA β€” 57% of ALL voters
WI β€” 57% of ALL voters
CO β€” 56% of ALL voters
VA β€” 57% of ALL voters
OH β€” 65% of ALL voters
PA β€” 58% of ALL voters
TN β€” 64% of ALL voters

Calif. & Wis. voters nearly identical in wanting immigration reduced
Why?

This is a tough one huh?
Well, if you had to guess...why do you think?
Dunno. What's wrong with immigration?
Maine wants 'em. Not enough young workers. But no one is stupid enough to come here.

GEE, let me think now. Maybe it could just be >>>

Harms of Immigration

1. Americans lose jobs. (especially Whites due to affirmative action).

2. Wage reduction.

3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).

4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($138 Billion/year).

5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.

6. Increased crime.

7. Increased traffic congestion.

8. Increased pollution.

9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.

10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.

11. Overcrowding in government offices.

12. Overcrowding in schools.

13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.

14. Cultural erosion.

15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)

16. Introduction of foreign diseases

17. Influx of terrorists

CA β€” 57% of ALL voters
WI β€” 57% of ALL voters
CO β€” 56% of ALL voters
VA β€” 57% of ALL voters
OH β€” 65% of ALL voters
PA β€” 58% of ALL voters
TN β€” 64% of ALL voters

Calif. & Wis. voters nearly identical in wanting immigration reduced
Why?

This is a tough one huh?
Well, if you had to guess...why do you think?
Dunno. What's wrong with immigration?
Maine wants 'em. Not enough young workers. But no one is stupid enough to come here.
The land of black snow..

5 people chasing one job gives that employer power to reduce wages.

"Don't like my wage offer? Take it or fuck off. I'll hire one of the other four desperate people. They will take the job if you don't."

It is harsh but absolutely fair for an employer to pay what people are willing to accept. It is not immoral or unethical. It is the market. Employers MUST adjust to the market because with such a shitty job market, they will be forced to lower prices or lose business.

Even if it is only "jobs Americans don't want" that reality has a HUGE ripple-effect through the entire economy. Lower paying jobs means less money for goods and services, which affects the providers of those goods and services, reducing the amount of money available to them, affecting providers of other goods and services, and so on. Illegal immigration makes it much worse.

You really think we want to stop illegal immigration because we are racists? We want to reduce LEGAL immigration because we are "white nationalists" looking to establish the Aryan Race? We're all that shallow? We're all just like Steve_McGarrett?

Fewer people seeking more jobs causes wages to increase. Supply and Demand. Employers being forced to beat prospective employees over the head with bags of money to get them to accept the job is a great position to be in as a prospective employee.

I hope this makes sense.

Forum List

Back