The Lying A-Holes have stuck it to us again

On one of the financial shows that I try to watch on the weekend, Wayne Rogers just noted in passing that in 2012 a new tax will go into effect that is defined within the body of the swindle labeled the Healthcare Reform Bill.

A tax of 3.8% will be assessed on the sales of all homes.

What??!!?!

How is this even associated with healthcare?

Every bastard who voted for this abortion should be taken out back and stoned, then shot then jailed for life.

"You won't know what's in it until it is passed."

Quite a few of us were aware of this little goody before the bill passed, and pointed it out at the time.

.....And, you (merely) forgot to post it, anywhere, here.....right??

:rolleyes:

Yeah, with the left it's okay as long as someone else pays for it.

Yes...I know

Its tough living in a million dollar home. Everybody is always picking on you

Yeah, keep taxing the rich more and then nobody gets to live in that million dollar home.
That's the bottom line for the class envy left.
.....And, that's (somehow) heart-warming, for you 'Baggers.....watching the high-roller$ looking-out-their-windows....pointing-at-you....and, laughing-their-asses-OFF, at you suckers who let them get-AWAY with their theft of the U.S. economy????

:eusa_eh:

Where do you get the idea that masochism/martyrdom (that benefits the 1%ers) is one o' your Christian-obligations????

323.png

Yes...I know

My home is far from that value on the low side. It is paid for, though.

I was talking with someone and mentioned that in passing and they exclaimed, "You're house is paid for? Your rich!"

The point being, that if you have anything at all, you have more than somebody and they would like to take it away from you.

Why are you or I entitled to take away something that doesn't belong to either of us simply because the third party from whom it will be taken has more than either of us?

I don't understand this logic.

.....Primarily, because.....what you state is fantasy (that anyone wants to take your home, from you). But.....if you want to look at your home as your little-fortress/bunker (from those-people).....

DSCF0069.JPG

.....and, would feel more-safe blowing-your-budget on guns 'n ammo ('cause it's so exciting, feeling like a victim....which breaks your day-to-day boredom)....knock-yourself-out!

Could there be more hidden?

There's nothing "hidden," you just have to actually read something comprehensive on the law. Here's a section-by-section summary of everything in the law, in the order it appears. If you want revenue raisers, skip to page 57 ("Title IX -- Revenue Provisions"). This thread is about part of Section 9015.

:lol:why? thats what I pay my representative and senator for ...oh wait. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Yes...I know

How much longer before they decide a 100K home is luxurious and needs taxed? You don't see it. They crawl into our lives in baby steps and then begin to take bites. Or you do see it and do not care.
Have you tried covering-your-eyes, to make all-o'-those bad-people go away?????

fort290x228.jpg

You know Libo

Come to think of it, this Congress will be known as one of the best in history. With the passing of the healthcare bill, economic stimulus and overcoming a massive recession they will go down as one of our greatest sessions of Congress.

Now, lets look back at what the Republican led Congress accomplished.......

Oh yea....they got us into two wars. I wonder how history will rank that one?

What was the unemployment rate while the Reps controlled Congress? GNP? All economic indicators? Growth rate of the economy? Inflation?

The response to 9/11 was absolutely misguided and over the top, but comparing one set of results to the other is a no brainer.

I guess we'll just wait until November 2 to see how that comparison plays out in the minds of each individual voter in the voting booth.

Every Republican or TEA Party candidate just needs to ask if you are better off now than you were 4 years ago: When Harry met Nancy.

The problem with that congress was a little thing about a couple of wars they started. In 2006 the American people sent them packing. The Democratic Congress took over in Jan 2007 just as the greatest recession in 70 years was starting.

Now we all know Conservatives claim that a recession of that magnitude can be initiated in a few months. But the American voter knew better and still sent the Republicans packing in 2008. To this day, they still blame the Republicans for that recession

Maybe the 'Baggers/"conservatives" are (merely) feeling a lil' nostalgic for those wild-swing$ (on prices-at-the-pump), all DURING the Cheney/Bush years.....

gasprices_300.jpg

What was the unemployment rate while the Reps controlled Congress? GNP? All economic indicators? Growth rate of the economy? Inflation?

The response to 9/11 was absolutely misguided and over the top, but comparing one set of results to the other is a no brainer.

I guess we'll just wait until November 2 to see how that comparison plays out in the minds of each individual voter in the voting booth.

Every Republican or TEA Party candidate just needs to ask if you are better off now than you were 4 years ago: When Harry met Nancy.

The problem with that congress was a little thing about a couple of wars they started. In 2006 the American people sent them packing. The Democratic Congress took over in Jan 2007 just as the greatest recession in 70 years was starting.

Now we all know Conservatives claim that a recession of that magnitude can be initiated in a few months. But the American voter knew better and still sent the Republicans packing in 2008. To this day, they still blame the Republicans for that recession

Maybe the 'Baggers/"conservatives" are (merely) feeling a lil' nostalgic for those wild-swing$ (on prices-at-the-pump), all DURING the Cheney/Bush years.....

gasprices_300.jpg

Maybe SHE-Man is (merely) an utterly unpersuasive asshole all YEAR long and
WANTS to suck the cocks of CHENEY and BUSH
for years to CUM

Well, really, there's no "question" about it.​

Americans who think Obamacare should have done more outnumber those who think the government should stay out of health care by 2-to-1.

And yet a plurality of voters are ready to vote Obama's party out of office and install an opposition party that will not pursue that goal. Boy, that's a headscratcher, huh.

That would be because Obamacare does not help. More people OPPOSE the current law then support it. More people TOLD their representatives in Congress they opposed it before they voted on it. One can be for health care and understand the GARBAGE that we got stuck with is not it.
....Yet, when you're given the opportunity to express your issues with Health Care legislation....you HAUL-ASS!!!!!!!!

images

Better try to catch-up with Rabbit.

On one of the financial shows that I try to watch on the weekend, Wayne Rogers just noted in passing that in 2012 a new tax will go into effect that is defined within the body of the swindle labeled the Healthcare Reform Bill.

A tax of 3.8% will be assessed on the sales of all homes.

What??!!?!

How is this even associated with healthcare?

Every bastard who voted for this abortion should be taken out back and stoned, then shot then jailed for life.

"You won't know what's in it until it is passed."

There is nothing a conservatarian won't believe if it fits their meme.

....Primarily because their pin-heads are full o' bullshit.

:cuckoo:

Beginning January 1, 2013, ObamaCare imposes a 3.8% Medicare tax on unearned income, including the sale of single family homes, townhouses, co-ops, condominiums, and even rental income.

ObamaCare Flatlines: ObamaCare Taxes Home Sales - Clobbers Middle-Class Americans - Blog - GOP.gov

There is already a thread on this somewhere, but it was pointed out and proven that this tax only effects individuals with incomes of more than $250k or married couples with more than $500k and even then the first $200k or $250k (can't remember which) of their house profits from the sale are exempt from the tax.

Not saying that this makes it a good law, but just pointing out the middle class will not be hit with this.

Nonsense. Those earning 250K per year include very small business owners whose income is calculated by the proceeds of whatever they sell. And it doesn't take into account the varying costs of living which depends heavily on WHERE they live/do business. These guys and gals are going to get royally raped.
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, Skippy!!!!
239.png

"Senate Republican leader Mitch McConnell has thrust small business to the center of the political fracas over extending the Bush era tax cuts. He says President Barack Obama's plan to limit future tax breaks to couples earning less than $250,000 would subject 50 percent of small business income to a tax increase, stalling the job creation engine. McConnell would renew all the cuts, even those for the highest-income U.S. households. The tax cuts expire on Dec. 31 unless Congress acts.

Besides Obama, McConnell's 50 percent figure includes authors, actors, athletes, and others who employ few if any workers, as well as hedge fund firms and major law partnerships most people wouldn't consider small. "We are being over-inclusive in our use of small business income," says Edward D. Kleinbard, a former staff director of the Joint Committee on Taxation who is now a University of Southern California law professor.

Last edited:
NOTE, according to the irs, less than 2% of all couples earn more than $250k in taxable income.

And I seriously doubt all of those couples are small business owners, plus all business expenses are tax deductible or business investments as well are tax deductible so this "over $250k in taxable income" is the money that is going in to the hands of the individual owners and does nothing to the business itself.
.....A FACT "conservatives" can't possibly argue (against)!!!!

No, with very few exceptions. The first $250,000 in profit from the sale of a personal residence won’t be taxed, or the first $500,000 in the case of a married couple. The tax falls on relatively few — those with high incomes from other sources.

So as long as we are stealing from a select few, its cool?

Ok Can someone sum up the new taxes on the "rich" for me? Income tax, capital gains, medicare payroll tax, homeowner tax, etc. Where does it end? 100 percent?

What else is in this fucking bill? Good grief. I honestly thought this thing could be simplified or tweeked after the Rs get in. But it seems like a total repeal will be necessary.
I've (often) considered the same.

When the Clinton Tax-Increases (the rate to which we'll fall-back, after allowing the Bush-cuts to expire) were first-proposed (and, AFTER they were implemented), Republicans INSISTED those taxes were....The Highest in History!!!

"Some columnists claim that tax receipts are now a bigger share of the economy than ever before, presumably the result of tax increases enacted in 1993. As a result, they say, federal taxes and especially federal income taxes should be cut. But the claim is false.

The vast majority of taxpayers saw no change in their income taxes as a result of the 1993 law. CBO estimates that most households paid only $38 more per year, as a result of the 4.3 cent per gallon increase in the gas tax."

I'm thinkin'....sometimes....if ALL tax-cuts were allow to expire....theoretically....we could WHACK the deficit, more-quickly, YET!!!!!

This would also deep-six the "conservatives'" Class Warfare screed.....as if they're entitled to any kind o' compassion, from anyone, anyhow. :rolleyes:

Ok Can someone sum up the new taxes on the "rich" for me? Income tax, capital gains, medicare payroll tax, homeowner tax, etc. Where does it end? 100 percent?.

Oh, stfu. They pay less then they did in our most prosperous age, so this whole spiel is a load of crap.
Whoops!!!!!!

I thought chanel was arguing in-favor of repealing ALL of the Bush Tax-Cuts. (Repealing not being the accurate-term...for expiration...anyway.)

("conservatives" can be tooooooooooooooo confusing.....most times.)​

Ok Can someone sum up the new taxes on the "rich" for me? Income tax, capital gains, medicare payroll tax, homeowner tax, etc. Where does it end? 100 percent?.

Oh, stfu. They pay less then they did in our most prosperous age, so this whole spiel is a load of crap.

Actually they pay more, both in dollar terms and as a percentage of income tax collected.
....And, you (merely) forgot to post any facts to support your claim, right??

RUN, RABBIT....RUUUUUUUUNNNNNN!!!!

images

Forum List

Back