The Lying A-Holes have stuck it to us again

code1211

Apr 8, 2009
On one of the financial shows that I try to watch on the weekend, Wayne Rogers just noted in passing that in 2012 a new tax will go into effect that is defined within the body of the swindle labeled the Healthcare Reform Bill.

A tax of 3.8% will be assessed on the sales of all homes.

What??!!?!

How is this even associated with healthcare?

Every bastard who voted for this abortion should be taken out back and stoned, then shot then jailed for life.

"You won't know what's in it until it is passed."

No, with very few exceptions. The first $250,000 in profit from the sale of a personal residence won’t be taxed, or the first $500,000 in the case of a married couple. The tax falls on relatively few — those with high incomes from other sources.

Those idiots that voted for Obama and his pack of jackasses don't care about taxes. Half the country don't even pay taxes and that's the majority of the parasites that voted for him.

First of all that is a complete lie. Who told you that the tax on mortgage backed securities will rise? Read the bill dude, don't just quote some TV personality. Television is the last place you should go for news, and the first place you should go for entertainment and opinion.

No, with very few exceptions. The first $250,000 in profit from the sale of a personal residence won’t be taxed, or the first $500,000 in the case of a married couple. The tax falls on relatively few — those with high incomes from other sources.

Well...

That's different then.

Never mind.

And that has as much to do with Health Care as does reporting all purchases in excess of 600 to the IRS.

I can't wait for ObamaCare to be declared unconstitutional, then it all goes away!

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Yea what a Democrat disaster. Lets just hope some of this awful disaster will come to an end in November. Get out and vote...

feaf.jpg

Get a grip, chief.

whats to grip? why was this in a health care bill chief?

and it appears you're one of the soak the evil rich because well, obama care will save us money, oh but wait we have to sneak in a few taxes to get us there.....I am sure you can square that circle for me.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Yeh it's OK because it's the other guy who's getting shafted.....same old thought process from the lefties.As long as we get to spend someone Else's money because those of us on the left have that right because life has been unfair to us and we don't have something so we have the right to take it from someone who does.:(

I saw a lady on O'Reilly recently and she had the 2,000 + pages of the Health Care Reform bill in front of her and like no one else in Congress she actually read the whole friggin thing..she was only able to talk about a few of the items in there that were so off the chart crazy about how this thing works because of time issues....Be afraid people be very afraid.This thing needs to be stopped.

On one of the financial shows that I try to watch on the weekend, Wayne Rogers just noted in passing that in 2012 a new tax will go into effect that is defined within the body of the swindle labeled the Healthcare Reform Bill.

A tax of 3.8% will be assessed on the sales of all homes.

What??!!?!

How is this even associated with healthcare?

Every bastard who voted for this abortion should be taken out back and stoned, then shot then jailed for life.

"You won't know what's in it until it is passed."
Exactly......How is this even associated with healthcare?

:rolleyes:

What......you were "too busy" to do any research into this allegation?​

Get a grip, chief.
So, basically, to get around it, Bill Gates sells his home for $249,999.99 and the buyer just happens to also hand him the rest of the home's value as an unrelated gift?
.....Kinda like making stock part of a CEO's compensation-package....that he can sell, any-time-he-wants....and, DOE$....right-before he drives the company into-a-ditch.

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back