The Lunacy Continues...

SAYIT

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2012
Dem 2020 hopefuls - specifically the men - are lining up to announce they will choose a running mate - she who will be "a heartbeat away" - based not on experience or character but rather on race and/or gender.

If you were about to undergo dangerous surgery would you use that template?

Most of the Dem hopefuls are nothing but full of toxic masculinity, to begin with. None really have what it takes to be a real man.

Dem 2020 hopefuls - specifically the men - are lining up to announce they will choose a running mate - she who will be "a heartbeat away" - based not on experience or character but rather on race and/or gender.

Yup, a campaign prop. Any woman will do.

biden 2020.jpg

Biden has already tossed out the name of Stacy Abrams as his potential running mate. With that racist anchor I can only wonder if Biden is even serious about this run. Though watching any of these potential picks get schooled by Pence in the debates could be entertaining.

SEX is NOT a "race"

you cons....

so stupid...

I imagine dems picking a woman THIS time is no different than repubs picking an evangelical running mate EVERY time.

Have you noticed any dems or libs complaining about that?

no...

because, unlike conservatives, we are NOT snowflakes who complain about everything...

SEX is NOT a "race"

you cons....

so stupid...

I imagine dems picking a woman THIS time is no different than repubs picking an evangelical running mate EVERY time.

Have you noticed any dems or libs complaining about that?

no...

because, unlike conservatives, we are NOT snowflakes who complain about everything...
Ask an adult in your life what "and/or" means.

And you call cons "so stupid?"

Too funny. :lol:

Forum List

Back