The lower the support for Donald Trump, the more the Clinton's are attacked

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
What's up with the deplorable set, do they think - oops, pardon my mistake - do they believe they can defend Trump by attacking the Clinton's. Are they really that stupid? Trump is indefensible, he is incompetent, mendacious, vindictive, disloyal, unprepared, ignorant and flips and flops more than a tuna on a boat deck.

To answer, I guess they are stupid; one would need to be stupid to continue to defend the despot-in-chief whose first 6 months in office have been a disaster. He has alienated our allies and alienated a large number of our citizens, even today the LGBT community, here are some others of note:
  • Journalists
  • Teachers & professors
  • Colleges and Univesities
  • Unions
  • Hispanics
  • African Americans
  • Muslims
  • Democrats, Progressives & Liberals
  • Those with chronic medical conditions
  • The Congress
  • The Judiciary
  • Individuals in Entertainment Industry, Hollywood, and now,
  • The LGBT community
It is past time for those who voted for Trump to face up to reality and join the rest of Americans by holding him accountable; stop attacking and blaming others! Trump's behavior is despicable, infantile and for an adult, childish.

What's up with the deplorable set, do they think - oops, pardon my mistake - do they believe they can defend Trump by attacking the Clinton's. Are they really that stupid? Trump is indefensible, he is incompetent, mendacious, vindictive, disloyal, unprepared, ignorant and flips and flops more than a tuna on a boat deck.

To answer, I guess they are stupid; one would need to be stupid to continue to defend the despot-in-chief whose first 6 months in office have been a disaster. He has alienated our allies and alienated a large number of our citizens, even today the LGBT community, here are some others of note:
  • Journalists
  • Teachers & professors
  • Unions
  • Hispanics
  • African Americans
  • Muslims
  • The Congress
  • The Judiciary
  • The LGBT community
It is past time for those who voted for Trump to face up to reality and join the rest of Americans by holding him accountable; stop attacking and blaming others! Trump's behavior is despicable, infantile and for an adult, childish.
Your list could go on. Everyone is an asshole....including you.

• Banned

• Journalists
  • Teachers & professors
  • Unions
  • Hispanics
  • African Americans
  • Muslims
  • The Congress
  • The Judiciary
  • The LGBT community

Thanks so much for sharing, you insight is remarkable.

• Journalists
  • Teachers & professors
  • Unions
  • Hispanics
  • African Americans
  • Muslims
  • The Congress
  • The Judiciary
  • The LGBT community

I gave it no effort...like your thread.

• Banned

• Journalists
  • Teachers & professors
  • Unions
  • Hispanics
  • African Americans
  • Muslims
  • The Congress
  • The Judiciary
  • The LGBT community

As I stated, it was remarkable. As are most idiot-grams.

Now, how about you post a rebuttal (you can look up the meaning of "rebuttal" on Dictionary.com). First however you need to work on syntax. Your phrase "Everyone is an asshole ....including you" is a very weak ad hominem and awkward.

Did you mean everyone on the planet is an asshole, or those on the list, or only me?

Hey, Trump ain't much, but you folks are the ones that ran the traitorous, crooked POS against him and gave him the win. Now, while you dump on him, you want hands off the Clinton mob. Well, I guess you figure she's a bigger crook, but she's your crook so it's OK.

Waaah%21.jpg

• Journalists
  • Teachers & professors
  • Unions
  • Hispanics
  • African Americans
  • Muslims
  • The Congress
  • The Judiciary
  • The LGBT community

So much typing by wrybitcher, so little content.

Hey, Trump ain't much, but you folks are the ones that ran the traitorous, crooked POS against him and gave him the win. Now, while you dump on him, you want hands off the Clinton mob. Well, I guess you figure she's a bigger crook, but she's your crook so it's OK.

How much more money do you want to spend on Clinton, what since 1990 they have been investigated for one thing over another , see either one in prison, I don't either. Hillary was found innocent , but Trumps investigation is not done yet.

I should add, Kellyanne Conway, Laura Ingraham, Dave Bossie, Andrew Breibart, and Drudge and Kellyannes husband were the little group that badmouthed the Clintons big time.

1990 they have been investigated for one thing over another , see either one in prison

Nope, but a lot of bodies in their wake. Your inability to recognize the crooks in your own group prove you are not to be trusted when pointing out those in other groups. Your kind of bias. from both sides, is this country's biggest problem. It's always they are crooks to be prosecuted, buy my crooks should be left alone.

Forum List

Back