Phoenix man gets 68 years in Bundy standoff

Couldnt do a copy but its at kmvt.com

No cow is worth 68 years
Especially. A holstein
14705666_2154623031428923_6359368163953161200_n.jpg

Phoenix man gets 68 years in Bundy Ranch standoff
Chief U.S. District Judge Gloria Navarro in Las Vegas cut five years off the maximum recommended sentence of 73 years, taking into consideration that Gregory Burleson, 53, has serious health issues and once was an informant for the FBI.

Burleson didn't apologize for going to the Bundy ranch in April 2014 but said he had no intention of assaulting anyone.

A jury found Burleson guilty in April of threatening and assaulting a federal officer, carrying a weapon in a crime of violence, obstruction and traveling across state lines in aid of extortion

Being an FBI informant was only worth 5 years off his sentence? Wow!

Chief U.S. District Judge Gloria Navarro in Las Vegas cut five years off the maximum recommended sentence of 73 years, taking into consideration that Gregory Burleson, 53, has serious health issues and once was an informant for the FBI.

Burleson didn't apologize for going to the Bundy ranch in April 2014 but said he had no intention of assaulting anyone.

A jury found Burleson guilty in April of threatening and assaulting a federal officer, carrying a weapon in a crime of violence, obstruction and traveling across state lines in aid of extortion

Meanwhile actual murderers and rapists get to walk after just a few years in jail, if they even got that much.

Meanwhile actual murderers and rapists get to walk after just a few years in jail, if they even got that much.

The BLM has been out of hand for a long, long time. They run farmers and ranchers off of their lands by claiming that certain sections have now become "refuges" for certain species or place stupid and unfair restrictions on what they can do on their own property until they have piled up so many fines or the ranch/farm is no longer profitable until they either have to forfeit it or get low-balled to sell. That is how the BLM on behalf of the federal "gubermint" is able to steal the land and place it under federal jurisdiction. They are sincerely POS and I don't disagree with Burleson's contentions even in the slightest. It didn't come to that though, now did it? I certainly viewed assault on the Bundy family and in Oregon Lavoy Finicum was murdered in cold blood. Fuck'em. I pledge no loyalty nor have I any respect for the "Feds".

Last edited:

No cow is worth 68 years
Especially. A holstein
View attachment 140704
When do you plan to start shooting?

Why? Are you writing a book? If so, leave that chapter out for the time being....but if and when it should come to that? I will give you a "heads up" so you can duck for cover.
Translation: Never. I'm just an idea man who likes to post pictures on the Internet.

No worries, dude.

No cow is worth 68 years
Especially. A holstein
View attachment 140704

Why? Are you writing a book? If so, leave that chapter out for the time being....but if and when it should come to that? I will give you a "heads up" so you can duck for cover.
Translation: Never. I'm just an idea man who likes to post pictures on the Internet.

No worries, dude.

When the people finally figure it out and have finally taken enough of the tyrannical shit that has been pushed on us the last 104 years? People will rise up one way or another.....of course, YOU will never figure it out.

When the people finally figure it out and have finally taken enough of the tyrannical shit that has been pushed on us the last 104 years? People will rise up one way or another.....of course, YOU will never figure it out.

That ain't how it's going to go down if it "goes down".
There will be no shoulder to shoulder march on DC. There will be no massive armed uprising. All attempts to make it happen will be orchestrated by the empire's eunuchs. The participants will be led into traps and neutralized.
All the smart people will hunker down and ambush the rouges. The only way it can work is for the NWO or whatever you call it to be the aggressor. Otherwise most people will defend the rouges from "terrorists". If those who oppose global collectivists are rational and ethical, they tyrants and sociopaths will over play their hand. Just like the BLM did in 2010, just like the ATF in 1993.
Yet when the counter attacks happened, it repulsed most people and justifiably so. Defend YOUR threshold, but do not assume everyone who agrees with you is willing to be martyred like the Weavers.

No cow is worth 68 years
Especially. A holstein
View attachment 140704

And the last chapter will be all about how Daley Whaley hid under his bed with his awesome collection of tin foil chapeaus.

Agreed. When people like that start shooting or blowing shit up, too many innocent bystanders are killed.

18cnd-planespan-articleLarge.jpg

041917%20BI%20Oklahoma%20City%20McVeigh.jpg

Incidentally, the clown who crashed the plane in Austin was not some tea party guy taking revenge for the oppression of others. He was just a loon motivated by self interest.

McVeigh was a patriot. Until he killed innocent people.

Then he wasn't. He became something we should revile.

I can appreciate Dale's contempt for the powers that be. I don't cotton to unorganized and unsanctioned violence against the state. The shots fired at Lexington and Concord were not a show of force, they were a stance of defiance and that is why the revolution grew.

No cow is worth 68 years
Especially. A holstein
View attachment 140704

No worries, dude.
He's not even an idea man....he's a cut n'paste boi.

No cow is worth 68 years
Especially. A holstein
View attachment 140704

No worries, dude.

Why wouldn't I figure it out? Because I'm not a dumbass who posts threats on the Internet with zero fucking chance of ever doing them?

Forum List

Back