The loss of RIGHTS

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
We have a Liberal Lawyer proclaiming that our right to firearms should be able to be denied with out any ruling of a Judge or Court and if we don't like it WE can pay to go to court.

Remind me what happens when a State passes a law in regards abortion that may or may not delay or place impediments in the way of women to get their abortion? Do they individual women have to go to court on their own dime to oppose it?

What other RIGHTS can we have denied us and require us to pay to go to court to get back if at all? I mean that pesky 5th 4th and 6th amendment gets in the way all the time.

All Doctors have a Degree yet some are sh*tty Doctors.

If she's a Lawyer who passed a Bar Exam somewhere, she is a sh*tty Lawyer.

All Doctors have a Degree yet some are sh*tty Doctors.

If she's a Lawyer who passed a Bar Exam somewhere, she is a sh*tty Lawyer.

Wonder how many boxes of Cracker Jacks she opens in week, in hopes of getting a judgeship the same way she got her law license?

We have a Liberal Lawyer proclaiming that our right to firearms should be able to be denied with out any ruling of a Judge or Court and if we don't like it WE can pay to go to court.

Remind me what happens when a State passes a law in regards abortion that may or may not delay or place impediments in the way of women to get their abortion? Do they individual women have to go to court on their own dime to oppose it?

What other RIGHTS can we have denied us and require us to pay to go to court to get back if at all? I mean that pesky 5th 4th and 6th amendment gets in the way all the time.
Basically, you have no rights, other than to die and pay taxes. Just a fact.

EXAMPLES :

(1) The right to privacy ( national security took that away )
(2) Eminent domain laws ( they can take your property any time they want it )
(3) Freedom ( we have innocent citizens in our prisons and jails ( if you doubt it, visit "The Innocence Project" )
(4) Personal property ( Seizure laws state that the law can take what they want, when they want it )
(5) The right to a fair trial ( circumstantial cases, innocent citizens convicted, planted evidence, evidence ignored, etc. )
(6) Innocent until proven guilty ( many innocent citizens wait in jail for months, some even years, before trial )

Forum List

Back