The long shot winner from yesterday........objective truth.

Even before Mitt Romney's courageous "the emperor has no clothes" moment yesterday the ridiculous perfect call narrative had succumbed to the facts, at least inside the Senate chamber. In statement after statement from Repub senators explaining their vote to acquit they acknowledged what el Duce Don did was unquestionably wrong even if they refused to admit its criminality. In so doing they rejected Trump's and his lawyers' farcical BS defense.

Why does this leave me less than encouraged about the country's future?

Because of the absurdity of having the bar set so low that anyone should deserve credit for the recognition of the unequivocal facts. The House managers essentially left no oxygen in the room for the clownish attempts by Team Turd to spin Don's illegal, immoral, corrupt acts. They made it impossible to sustain the contention Vlad's favorite candidate did nothing wrong for all but the most thoroughly brainwashed zombies who remain under the spell of Dear Leader.

I understand the master deceiver will be speaking about the impeachment today. Just as he completely mischaracterized Mueller's findings of collusion with Russia absent a criminal conspiracy
Guide to the Mueller Report’s Findings on “Collusion”
https://www.justsecurity.org/62675/...w-frame-critical-question-heart-trump-russia/
and obstruction that could not be prosecuted
https://www.vox.com/2019/7/24/20708...epartment-indictment-charge-sitting-president
he will once again proclaim his innocence despite all the evidence (we haven't been obstructed from seeing) proving the opposite. IOW, he will once more try to obfuscate objective truth. It's what he does. Without his truly frightening ability to do so he'd just be a bloviating crank complaining about his unfair treatment from a jail cell.

The objective truth and the left's useful idiots hummm

860565.jpg

v3c72xtaodf41.jpg

Walking down the street with the objective truth

Your betters in action ...one projecting while at the same time threatening violence ..
many a stable genius...uh boy
All leftist useful idiots look like disheveld rubes ....cause they are .no matter where they are to...even on the streets of nyc
CNN said so ....about Iowa
To toot my own horn I beat CNN to the punch by a few hours ....on one of the many usmb patriot's schadenfreude threads ...ferp. :10::auiqs.jpg:

4 more years baby

Oh yeah The crowds very white to ...racists

His one vote that was to throw the idiots off...

He voted for the Abuse of Power which is a no brainers but every President has abused their office for financial and political gain with maybe the exception of Jimmy Carter...
Please point out other president's similar crimes.
As though globalist politicians who further the interests of major corporations have their misdeeds reported by the media.
You are an idiot.
Oh, my bad.
I forgot.

View attachment 305021
Are you sure you’re an adult?
Lol, can't respond so insult.

Good job following the consevative playbook.
This coming from someone who states that anyone who disagrees with him is an idiot.

I don't know about the Mormon slave labor camps, need a link please.
But I do know that Mitt's Bain Capital cost the US thousands of jobs and many companies and factories moved overseas.
I recall how the democrats skewered Mitt when he was running for president, and now the asshole votes with them?? WTF??
Once a Never-Trumper always a Never-Trumper.
Been watching MSDNC this morning and Mika Scarblower and the rest of the cast are devoting much of their little watched program to the canonization of the great Mitt Romney for his courageous vote...yada, yada, yada.

His one vote that was to throw the idiots off...

He voted for the Abuse of Power which is a no brainers but every President has abused their office for financial and political gain with maybe the exception of Jimmy Carter...
Please point out other president's similar crimes.
Obama selling guns to the mexican mafia
Lol,. K. That was the ATF, not the president.
It was done under obama and holder knowing the program would fail

The truly disturbing thing is that Trump now has carte blanche to do whatever he wants regardless of norms and laws.

Remember, he began this Ukraine debacle one day after Mueller's press conference, which HE took as exoneration

Please start pointing it out when it happens.

Has he jailed congress yet ?

If what you said was True, Pelosi would be on the Gallows (and I'd be happy to spring the door).

Even before Mitt Romney's courageous "the emperor has no clothes" moment yesterday the ridiculous perfect call narrative had succumbed to the facts, at least inside the Senate chamber. In statement after statement from Repub senators explaining their vote to acquit they acknowledged what el Duce Don did was unquestionably wrong even if they refused to admit its criminality. In so doing they rejected Trump's and his lawyers' farcical BS defense.

Because of the absurdity of having the bar set so low that anyone should deserve credit for the recognition of the unequivocal facts. The House managers essentially left no oxygen in the room for the clownish attempts by Team Turd to spin Don's illegal, immoral, corrupt acts. They made it impossible to sustain the contention Vlad's favorite candidate did nothing wrong for all but the most thoroughly brainwashed zombies who remain under the spell of Dear Leader.

I understand the master deceiver will be speaking about the impeachment today. Just as he completely mischaracterized Mueller's findings of collusion with Russia absent a criminal conspiracy
https://www.justsecurity.org/62675/...w-frame-critical-question-heart-trump-russia/
https://www.vox.com/2019/7/24/20708...epartment-indictment-charge-sitting-president
he will once again proclaim his innocence despite all the evidence (we haven't been obstructed from seeing) proving the opposite. IOW, he will once more try to obfuscate objective truth. It's what he does. Without his truly frightening ability to do so he'd just be a bloviating crank complaining about his unfair treatment from a jail cell.
fcb27bd7bd9b341ed4ac4642205f8dad3724ad4af8eb661b534ebaed1c7dd736.jpg

'objective' truth?

Very little of that came from the House Managers.

Schiffs closing statement bore the same honesty as his rendition of the transcript.
The factual case presented by Schiff and the other House managers is not in dispute by informed people. Didn't you get the memo?

The same can be said for his defense team.

Was that in the same memo.

Had President Obama, in early 2016, offered sanction relief to Putin in return for dirt on Trump, and hidden the transcript on a code-word protected server, our Trumpletons would immediately recognize this as an impeachable abuse of power.

All they have now is to lick Trump's boots, lie and deflect. Whoever assumes they could be shamed or reasoned into mustering a single shred of integrity hasn't been paying attention - for a long time. They'd rather deal with the well-deserved contempt by any reasonable observer than to let themselves be seen abandoning the Dear Leader.

Forum List

Back