The long shot winner from yesterday........objective truth.

Democrats like you were stopped because you are still bitter about the 2016 results
Romney's eloquent speech put a lie to that idiotic bullshit.
Romney, The jobs aren’t coming back?

You realize that the Mormon Church relies heavily on global slave labor.

I don't know about the Mormon slave labor camps, need a link please.
But I do know that Mitt's Bain Capital cost the US thousands of jobs and many companies and factories moved overseas.
I recall how the democrats skewered Mitt when he was running for president, and now the asshole votes with them?? WTF??
Once a Never-Trumper always a Never-Trumper.
Been watching MSDNC this morning and Mika Scarblower and the rest of the cast are devoting much of their little watched program to the canonization of the great Mitt Romney for his courageous vote...yada, yada, yada.

Any claim to legitimize the illegitimate impeachment. Romney sucks.

Democrats like you were stopped because you are still bitter about the 2016 results
Probably+because+youre+a+drooling+mongoloid+pic+related+_9eaf0d5002681dbc94d2269f5a7037ae.jpg

Even before Mitt Romney's courageous "the emperor has no clothes" moment yesterday the ridiculous perfect call narrative had succumbed to the facts, at least inside the Senate chamber. In statement after statement from Repub senators explaining their vote to acquit they acknowledged what el Duce Don did was unquestionably wrong even if they refused to admit its criminality. In so doing they rejected Trump's and his lawyers' farcical BS defense.

Why does this leave me less than encouraged about the country's future?

Because of the absurdity of having the bar set so low that anyone should deserve credit for the recognition of the unequivocal facts. The House managers essentially left no oxygen in the room for the clownish attempts by Team Turd to spin Don's illegal, immoral, corrupt acts. They made it impossible to sustain the contention Vlad's favorite candidate did nothing wrong for all but the most thoroughly brainwashed zombies who remain under the spell of Dear Leader.

I understand the master deceiver will be speaking about the impeachment today. Just as he completely mischaracterized Mueller's findings of collusion with Russia absent a criminal conspiracy
Guide to the Mueller Report’s Findings on “Collusion”
https://www.justsecurity.org/62675/...w-frame-critical-question-heart-trump-russia/
and obstruction that could not be prosecuted
https://www.vox.com/2019/7/24/20708...epartment-indictment-charge-sitting-president
he will once again proclaim his innocence despite all the evidence (we haven't been obstructed from seeing) proving the opposite. IOW, he will once more try to obfuscate objective truth. It's what he does. Without his truly frightening ability to do so he'd just be a bloviating crank complaining about his unfair treatment from a jail cell.

'objective' truth?

Very little of that came from the House Managers.

Schiffs closing statement bore the same honesty as his rendition of the transcript.
That's a lie.

No, no it's really not.

This whole farce was over doing to Trump what we never, ever held Biden to account for.

Why?
Are you really that brainwashed?
Yup.

'spose I am.

If you want to re-educate me, and tell me the difference between Biden doing something for person gain, and Trump doing something for person gain. . . .
GO RIGHT ON AHEAD. I have been desperately waiting for someone that thinks there is a difference to tell me what it is.

. . other than the fact that one is a Democrat, and the other is a Republican? :dunno: I haven't been able to put my finger on it. :71:

--because I am like most folks with common sense, I don't see the difference.

The truly disturbing thing is that Trump now has carte blanche to do whatever he wants regardless of norms and laws.

Remember, he began this Ukraine debacle one day after Mueller's press conference, which HE took as exoneration

Now we can get back to rigging the 2020 election for Trump. :eusa_dance:

But I do know that Mitt's Bain Capital cost the US thousands of jobs and many companies and factories moved overseas.
I recall how the democrats skewered Mitt when he was running for president, and now the asshole votes with them?? WTF??
Been watching MSDNC this morning and Mika Scarblower and the rest of the cast are devoting much of their little watched program to the canonization of the great Mitt Romney for his courageous vote...yada, yada, yada.

His one vote that was to throw the idiots off...

He voted for the Abuse of Power which is a no brainers but every President has abused their office for financial and political gain with maybe the exception of Jimmy Carter...
Please point out other president's similar crimes.
Obama selling guns to the mexican mafia

He voted for the Abuse of Power which is a no brainers but every President has abused their office for financial and political gain with maybe the exception of Jimmy Carter...
a14728d8d6db8859410246c0bc79c523.jpeg

Even before Mitt Romney's courageous "the emperor has no clothes" moment yesterday the ridiculous perfect call narrative had succumbed to the facts, at least inside the Senate chamber. In statement after statement from Repub senators explaining their vote to acquit they acknowledged what el Duce Don did was unquestionably wrong even if they refused to admit its criminality. In so doing they rejected Trump's and his lawyers' farcical BS defense.

Because of the absurdity of having the bar set so low that anyone should deserve credit for the recognition of the unequivocal facts. The House managers essentially left no oxygen in the room for the clownish attempts by Team Turd to spin Don's illegal, immoral, corrupt acts. They made it impossible to sustain the contention Vlad's favorite candidate did nothing wrong for all but the most thoroughly brainwashed zombies who remain under the spell of Dear Leader.

I understand the master deceiver will be speaking about the impeachment today. Just as he completely mischaracterized Mueller's findings of collusion with Russia absent a criminal conspiracy
https://www.justsecurity.org/62675/...w-frame-critical-question-heart-trump-russia/
https://www.vox.com/2019/7/24/20708...epartment-indictment-charge-sitting-president
he will once again proclaim his innocence despite all the evidence (we haven't been obstructed from seeing) proving the opposite. IOW, he will once more try to obfuscate objective truth. It's what he does. Without his truly frightening ability to do so he'd just be a bloviating crank complaining about his unfair treatment from a jail cell.

'objective' truth?

Schiffs closing statement bore the same honesty as his rendition of the transcript.
That's a lie.

No, no it's really not.

This whole farce was over doing to Trump what we never, ever held Biden to account for.

Why?
Yup.

'spose I am.

If you want to re-educate me, and tell me the difference between Biden doing something for person gain, and Trump doing something for person gain. . . .
GO RIGHT ON AHEAD. I have been desperately waiting for someone that thinks there is a difference to tell me what it is.

. . other than the fact that one is a Democrat, and the other is a Republican? :dunno: I haven't been able to put my finger on it. :71:

You will disagree with me but what Biden did had the blessing of ex-President Obama and the E.U., so if we must go after Joe and Hunter then the buck really stop with Barack Obama seeing without Obama blessing Biden ( Joe ) wouldn't have been able to say what he said...

'objective' truth?

That's a lie.

No, no it's really not.

Why?
Yup.

'spose I am.

You will disagree with me but what Biden did had the blessing of ex-President Obama and the E.U., so if we must go after Joe and Hunter then the buck really stop with Barack Obama seeing without Obama blessing Biden ( Joe ) wouldn't have been able to say what he said...

. . .lol

. . . oh no, I don't disagree at all.

IMO? That whole mess started on the day when Obama gave permission to the State department to give aid to neo-nazi's to overthrow the legitimately elected government of Ukraine. He should have been brought up on war crimes.

Video Description;

"WARNING: Profanity Victoria Nuland, Asst. Sec. of State for Europe, phone call to US Ambassador to Ukraine, Geoffrey Pyatt, in a phone call leaked to the news media on 4 February 2014. F**k the EU

What's really important here is the level of planning for the coup that overthrew the elected President Viktor Yanukovych, which brought to power (as heard on the recording) a group of select individuals described as "moderate democrats." In fact, most of them, including Oleh Tyahnybok (whom Nuland insists the new head of state consult four times weekly), are a far-right nationalist faction with overt and long-standing ties to the neo-Nazi movement. Meet the characters in the story that led to what's called "the worst crisis since the old cold war" and which Russia experts at American universities describe as a new cold war more dangerous than the first."

The entire problem with Crimea, tension with Russia, the downing of MH17, the civil war in eastern Ukraine. . . .all of it. When eastern Ukraine and Crimea lost their right to representation in Kiev, what did the folks in the west THINK was going to happen?! Do western citizens actually believe these people don't have rights and opinions that have a sovereign right to be represented? Are we so dumb to believe everything our corporate propaganda feeds us? :eusa_snooty:

. . . on top of that, the bad policy in Syria. . . funding and creating terror to further energy and control of resources rather than letting other nations control their own destinies and trading with them peacefully as G. Washington advised us to do? :dunno:

No. . . You are right, the buck stops with Obama. . .but really, he was getting bad bad advice. He was always a puppet of the folks that made him. He was put through school and tutored by dark forces, IMO. He just followed Zbigniew Brzezinski's way of thinking. . . which is kind of draconian and imperial if you ask me.

But don't get me wrong. I am not saying we shouldn't be EQUALLY on guard about those who support that guy we have in power now. I have done my research on HIM too. The guy that tutored him and backs him is just as insane!

6a00d83451574769e2019b01997380970c-pi

The truly disturbing thing is that Trump now has carte blanche to do whatever he wants regardless of norms and laws.

Remember, he began this Ukraine debacle one day after Mueller's press conference, which HE took as exoneration
stop living your life in a bubble,,,even rachel maddcow new trump started the ukraine investigations almost 2 yrs before the phone call,,,

When all the partisan posturing, parliamentary wrangling and legalistic arguing are stripped away, the impeachment process that dominated Washington for months produced a set of facts that is largely beyond dispute: The president of the United States pressured a foreign government to take actions aimed at his political opponents.

As the Senate moved toward acquitting President Trump on Wednesday, even some Republicans stopped trying to defend his actions or dispute the evidence, focusing instead on the idea that his conduct did not deserve removal from office, especially in an election year.

Mr. Trump’s “behavior was shameful and wrong,” and “his personal interests do not take precedence over those of this great nation,” Senator Lisa Murkowski, Republican of Alaska, said on Monday. She went on to declare that she would nonetheless vote to acquit.

“I believe that attempting to corrupt an election to maintain power is about as egregious an assault on the Constitution as can be made,” Mr. Romney added, appearing by turns relieved and nervous — but also determined — as he explained his decision. “And for that reason, it is a high crime and misdemeanor, and I have no choice under the oath that I took but to express that conclusion.”

In a lengthy statement, Alexander also said Trump's conduct on his July 25 call with the Ukrainian president was "inappropriate."

"It was inappropriate for the president to ask a foreign leader to investigate his political opponent and to withhold United States aid to encourage that investigation," Alexander said.

"When elected officials inappropriately interfere with such investigations, it undermines the principle of equal justice under the law. But the Constitution does not give the Senate the power to remove the president from office and ban him from this year's ballot simply for actions that are inappropriate."

Psst. Don't look now, but Donald Trump is still President.
The United States does not currently have a legitimate president.
You've had a legitimate president since the 2016 election, whether or not the TDS inflction gets in the
way of cognitive thinking. Yes, TRUMP is YOUR president. Embrace it, Crep

As though globalist politicians who further the interests of major corporations have their misdeeds reported by the media.
You are an idiot.
Oh, my bad.
I forgot.

View attachment 305021
Are you sure you’re an adult?
Lol, can't respond so insult.

Good job following the consevative playbook.

Lol,. K. That was the ATF, not the president.

As though globalist politicians who further the interests of major corporations have their misdeeds reported by the media.
You are an idiot.
Oh, my bad.
I forgot.

View attachment 305021
Are you sure you’re an adult?
Lol, can't respond so insult.

Good job following the consevative playbook.

You're in deep shit dude. Our "playbook" is what used to be your playbook. How does it feel losing to the same rules you people wrote?

I Hope it hurts. :11:

When all the partisan posturing, parliamentary wrangling and legalistic arguing are stripped away, the impeachment process that dominated Washington for months produced a set of facts that is largely beyond dispute: The president of the United States pressured a foreign government to take actions aimed at his political opponents.

As the Senate moved toward acquitting President Trump on Wednesday, even some Republicans stopped trying to defend his actions or dispute the evidence, focusing instead on the idea that his conduct did not deserve removal from office, especially in an election year.

Mr. Trump’s “behavior was shameful and wrong,” and “his personal interests do not take precedence over those of this great nation,” Senator Lisa Murkowski, Republican of Alaska, said on Monday. She went on to declare that she would nonetheless vote to acquit.

“I believe that attempting to corrupt an election to maintain power is about as egregious an assault on the Constitution as can be made,” Mr. Romney added, appearing by turns relieved and nervous — but also determined — as he explained his decision. “And for that reason, it is a high crime and misdemeanor, and I have no choice under the oath that I took but to express that conclusion.”

In a lengthy statement, Alexander also said Trump's conduct on his July 25 call with the Ukrainian president was "inappropriate."

"It was inappropriate for the president to ask a foreign leader to investigate his political opponent and to withhold United States aid to encourage that investigation," Alexander said.

"When elected officials inappropriately interfere with such investigations, it undermines the principle of equal justice under the law. But the Constitution does not give the Senate the power to remove the president from office and ban him from this year's ballot simply for actions that are inappropriate."

You've had a legitimate president since the 2016 election, whether or not the TDS inflction gets in the
Nope. The US currently has no legitimate president.

You know you're being laughed at with that response, don't you?
You're going to have that legitimate president for the next 5 or so years, get used to it, sonny.

You know you're being laughed at with that response, don't you?
You're going to have that legitimate president for the next 5 or so years, get used to it, sonny.
The laughter of fools means nothing.

I remember Prog forums in 2012 calling Romney Mittens and Bishop Romney in derision. He is your favorite son for a few weeks. Then he will be jettisoned as per the Prog playbook. A lot of Repub voters were dissatisfied with him and McCain. Shoved to us by the Repub elites as they cancelled out any potential better candidates or stopped any from running at all. McCain ran half heartedly or was way past his abilities causing Obama to get not only the House and Senate, but massive majorities and with voter cheating the coveted 60th Senator. He cost the taxpayer a lot of money and even near death did the same thing. That's arrogance. At one time in our history, men like that would have been strung up. But we now live with what we fought the revolutionary war for and the civil war was supposed to bring a more peaceful way for us all.

So are you now the fabled "Man without a country"? Are you that person who has renounced his President and his country, doomed to to spend the rest of your days drifting around the sea of disinformation, without so much as a word of news about what is really taking place in these here United States? Mehh. Already been done.

The Man Without a Country - Wikipedia

Or are you like one of those Imperialist Japanese soldiers in World War Two, hiding out in a cave somewhere in some God-forgotten Pacific island? Unaware that the war was over, bound by an oath to keep fighting, or die?

It's time to come, dude.

Last edited:

'objective' truth?

The factual case presented by Schiff and the other House managers is not in dispute by informed people. Didn't you get the memo?

They just don’t care.

Liberals warmed them about the Patriot Act way back in 2003 and now they regret that

they’ll regret this as well

Forum List

Back