The lonely tragedy of Tiffany Trump

Crocodile tears as the latest excuse to bash Trump.

Slow day in the Empire, eh?
Standing up for poor Tiffany

The Bastard Child of the Trump Dynasty

If I thought there was a 1 in 100 chance that this was a genuine sentiment, and not just a reason to throw a stone at Trump then fine.

But we all know that the probability is far less than that that it is the latter.

The crocodile tears to concoct a reason to piss on Trump is comical, considering that in doing so it also pisses also on the very person that is supposedly being shat on.

Maybe the OP can start a gofundme for Tiffany or something....

If I thought there was a 1 in 100 chance that this was a genuine sentiment, and not just a reason to throw a stone at Trump then fine.

But we all know that the probability is far less than that that it is the latter.

The crocodile tears to concoct a reason to piss on Trump is comical, considering that in doing so it also pisses also on the very person that is supposedly being shat on.

Poor, Poor Tiffany

Goes to Georgetown University a few miles from the White House but is not welcome

Poor, Poor Tiffany

Goes to Georgetown University a few miles from the White House but is not welcome

Mhmmm, like watching a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor....

The lonely tragedy of Tiffany Trump | Arwa Mahdawi

I hope Tiffany Trump has a good therapist. I never thought I could feel sympathy for a Trump, but the president’s fourth child has had a dreadful few days.

On Thursday, President Trump’s personal assistant, Madeleine Westerhout, was abruptly ousted from her position amid allegations that she had told reporters the president didn’t like being photographed next to Tiffany because he thought she was fat. Westerhout also allegedly joked that Trump couldn’t pick Tiffany out of a crowd.

Its very sad that this young girl has been dragged into the spotlight by her dysfunctional father. She looke like a pretty young girl to me. Why does he hate her ?

tiff2.jpg

Donald is not dragging her anywhere and it is the media and those like you dragging her into this nonsense.

You are no better than those that bashed Chelsea Clinton, the Bush Twins or the Obama daughters...
Strange that her Mam feels the need to stick up for her.

Donald Trump’s daughter Tiffany gets full support from ‘proud’ mum Marla Maples after president denied being embarrassed by her weight
Not strange that you lying losers spew bullshit 24/7

Pay for your Hyundai first kid
Paid off my Santa Fe six years ago
So you are driving a 10 or 11 year old Hyundai

Vundooba

Hyundai Santa Fe Problems

210,000 miles and never had a tuneup, original exhaust system
Had to get a new alternator last month

You dont need to go looking for a reason to have a pop at donny. He provides the ammo every day.

You dont need to go looking for a reason to have a pop at donny. He provides the ammo every day.

So if you are not using poor Tiffany to have a pop at Trump you are simply concerned about poor Tiffany in a purely altruistic sense, and not at all as a means to take a dig.

how utterly kind.

how utterly not the case as well, IMO.

So if you are not using poor Tiffany to have a pop at Trump you are simply concerned about poor Tiffany in a purely altruistic sense, and not at all as a means to take a dig.

how utterly kind.

You can think whatever you want. I just think it sad that kids get sidelined. See it every day.

how utterly kind.

You can think whatever you want. I just think it sad that kids get sidelined. See it every day.

Waddaguy.

You should be in theater with that act.

Forum List

Back