The Logistics of Deporting 11,000,000 people...help please.

In one breath, you say it will cost tens and tens and tens and tens of billions to deport millions, and then you say Obama has deported millions.

You really aren't thinking when you write, are you.

The milestone is significant because it means Obama's administration has deported more people than any other president's.

What's more, it took Obama's administration just over five years to exceed the 2 million deportations that took place under all eight years of President George W. Bush's administration, which set the previous record after ramping up deportations following the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks. ...The 2 million deportation milestone was actually reached months ago. As of March 8, [2014], the Obama administration had deported 2,087,456 people since fiscal 2009, according to Immigration and Customs Enforcement statistics.

All I know is what I read and its true that I did not witness the loading of every bus.
They count those they catch entering illegally as a deportation. Catch at the border and return is not deporting. .
It actually is the definition of a deportation.
It is not the definition of deportation. That's absurd. It was never part of the metrics until Obama changed it so he can crow about protecting the border while not deporting illegals living here. Got it? Even Obama knows he can't prevent the Border Patrol from doing its job catching people trying to cross the border. BTW, those aren't "illegal aliens". They never made it here officially.

In one breath, you say it will cost tens and tens and tens and tens of billions to deport millions, and then you say Obama has deported millions.

You really aren't thinking when you write, are you.

The milestone is significant because it means Obama's administration has deported more people than any other president's.

What's more, it took Obama's administration just over five years to exceed the 2 million deportations that took place under all eight years of President George W. Bush's administration, which set the previous record after ramping up deportations following the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks. ...The 2 million deportation milestone was actually reached months ago. As of March 8, [2014], the Obama administration had deported 2,087,456 people since fiscal 2009, according to Immigration and Customs Enforcement statistics.

All I know is what I read and its true that I did not witness the loading of every bus.
They count those they catch entering illegally as a deportation. Catch at the border and return is not deporting. .
It is not the definition of deportation. That's absurd. It was never part of the metrics until Obama changed it so he can crow about protecting the border while not deporting illegals living here. Got it? Even Obama knows he can't prevent the Border Patrol from doing its job catching people trying to cross the border. BTW, those aren't "illegal aliens". They never made it here officially.

So you're saying that the border patrol is going into Mexico, bringing them here, then sending them back? How does the border patrol get them if they are not here?

Let’s think about it for a minute, what does the wall or "sealing the border" do:

(a) Gives Americans a symbol to look and say “see what we did”

(b) Gives the world a symbol that says “see America doesn’t want you”

To me that’s the wrong message to send (a) I don’t want a hollow “symbol” I want real change and a long term solution and (b) I want the world to know people are still welcome here as long as you come legally and follow our laws.

To solve this problem we need long term solutions:

1. In the short term - temporarily put some troops on the border – reduce the flow.

2. Fix the issues with e-verify and provide a national means for determining citizenship so that employers have the tools to hire legally. Right now there is way too much CYA and not holding employers responsible due to fake documents, “day labor”, and paying under the table.

3. Once we give teeth to the employment laws, start cracking down on employers. You hire someone and don’t check their ability to work in this country, we're talking stiff fines and jail time.

4. Guarantee that Employers are hiring based on a labor shortage and that the wages/taxes paid are equivalent to hiring an American. Make hiring imported labor more expensive then hiring homegrown or people here legally

5. Restrict access to government services, if you’re here illegally and you have problems take them back to your home country. [Education – NOT, Drivers Licenses – NOT, In State Tuition – NOT, Social Services – NOT, Medical Care – NOT (except for life threatening injuries)]

6. Make Social Services, Education, and Medical facilities responsible for reporting Illegal Aliens attempting to access government programs.

7. Amend the Constitution so that simply giving birth in this country does not automatically guarantee citizenship (anchor babies), you must be here legally.

8. Develop a Temporary Worker program. You want to apply to work here, not a problem but the only registration points are in your country of origin.

9. Each state should modify each of their official State Identifications/Drivers Licenses to include the citizenship status of the individual identified and verify at time of application. The ID would clearly indicate if the individual was a citizen or non-citizen. The ID for citizen's would have a normal expiration date. For those issued to legal residents, the expiration date would be the lesser of the normal expiration date or the date the individuals legal status expires.

Once the these items are in place the need for a wall will diminish because the incentives are removed for breaking the law in the first place.

Did 15 million Illegal Aliens all get shipped here? No, they came here on their own. Same will happen to the majority of those here illegally, they will self deport. Not saying everyone will of course but with no access to employment and no access to social services then a large number will choose to go home. That will leave a smaller number to deal with through normal law enforcement processes.

>>>>

So you're saying that the border patrol is going into Mexico, bringing them here, then sending them back? How does the border patrol get them if they are not here?
They are catching them in the act of crossing the border and returning them. That was a different metric than deporting. The American people want deportations increased. Those are the illegals here using up our social services, costing us billions. Obama stopped that.

I often hear about the conservative plans to deport the illegal aliens who are here.

I was hoping to get the logistics solved. If you believe the figure of 11,000,0000 illegals being here, how would you go about such a feat? What if the illegal alien had a child while he or she was here; would you separate the family since the baby is a citizen?

Sounds pretty impractical to me.

It's simple.

Much like most of our ancestors who migrated here, Mexicans are family oriented and hard working and add to the country. My plan is for every Mexican we accept we send a Progressive to Mexico

They are catching them in the act of crossing the border and returning them. That was a different metric than deporting. The American people want deportations increased. Those are the illegals here using up our social services, costing us billions. Obama stopped that.

So they crossed the border and were captured and returned. Again, you've defined deportation. Congratulations.

Let’s think about it for a minute, what does the wall or "sealing the border" do:

To me that’s the wrong message to send (a) I don’t want a hollow “symbol” I want real change and a long term solution and (b) I want the world to know people are still welcome here as long as you come legally and follow our laws.

1. In the short term - temporarily put some troops on the border – reduce the flow.

2. Fix the issues with e-verify and provide a national means for determining citizenship so that employers have the tools to hire legally. Right now there is way too much CYA and not holding employers responsible due to fake documents, “day labor”, and paying under the table.

3. Once we give teeth to the employment laws, start cracking down on employers. You hire someone and don’t check their ability to work in this country, we're talking stiff fines and jail time.

4. Guarantee that Employers are hiring based on a labor shortage and that the wages/taxes paid are equivalent to hiring an American. Make hiring imported labor more expensive then hiring homegrown or people here legally

5. Restrict access to government services, if you’re here illegally and you have problems take them back to your home country. [Education – NOT, Drivers Licenses – NOT, In State Tuition – NOT, Social Services – NOT, Medical Care – NOT (except for life threatening injuries)]

6. Make Social Services, Education, and Medical facilities responsible for reporting Illegal Aliens attempting to access government programs.

7. Amend the Constitution so that simply giving birth in this country does not automatically guarantee citizenship (anchor babies), you must be here legally.

8. Develop a Temporary Worker program. You want to apply to work here, not a problem but the only registration points are in your country of origin.

9. Each state should modify each of their official State Identifications/Drivers Licenses to include the citizenship status of the individual identified and verify at time of application. The ID would clearly indicate if the individual was a citizen or non-citizen. The ID for citizen's would have a normal expiration date. For those issued to legal residents, the expiration date would be the lesser of the normal expiration date or the date the individuals legal status expires.

Once the these items are in place the need for a wall will diminish because the incentives are removed for breaking the law in the first place.

Did 15 million Illegal Aliens all get shipped here? No, they came here on their own. Same will happen to the majority of those here illegally, they will self deport. Not saying everyone will of course but with no access to employment and no access to social services then a large number will choose to go home. That will leave a smaller number to deal with through normal law enforcement processes.

>>>>
1 Lets not forget that the borders being open are a national security issue. We need to build a substantial barrier and build it now.

2-3. I would say that we need to nationalize the DL formats so it just a matter of glancing at the DL and finding the information in the same place every time.

2-3. Don't you think that if you created stiff fines/prison sentences for anyone hiring illegals that there would be the effect that employers would shy away from hiring anyone with the name "Sanchez", "Ngyuen", or "Mayorga"?

5. If an illegal alien is here and they have a communicable disease such as TB or HEP B, which usually isn't life-threatening, you wouldn't want to treat them?

The end result won't be self-deportation for many, if not most. The economy will simply go underground further. Also, what isn't reported often is that some workers are blackmailed into their labor situation since the employers who are aware of the status of the worker and their families.

Last edited:
I often hear about the conservative plans to deport the illegal aliens who are here.

I was hoping to get the logistics solved. If you believe the figure of 11,000,0000 illegals being here, how would you go about such a feat? What if the illegal alien had a child while he or she was here; would you separate the family since the baby is a citizen?

Hmmmm, if they are not allowed to work, attend school free, not given free health care, and jailed when caught, the logistics are easy.

They leave
BUMP.

>>>>
1 Lets not forget that the borders being open are a national security issue. We need to build a substantial barrier and build it now.

I don't forget, but addressing the borders from a national security issue is very different then addressing illegal immigrants being here.

I very high percentage come into this country LEGALLY, then overstay their legal status. The whole "build a wall" thing to keep illegal aliens (IMHO) is political chest-thumping and not well thought out.

Democratic Rep. Gutierrez says 40 percent of illegal immigrants overstay visas PolitiFact
Rep. Rob Andrews claims most illegal immigrants first arrived legally with visas and then stayed past the expiration dates PolitiFact New Jersey

2-3. I would say that we need to nationalize the DL formats so it just a matter of glancing at the DL and finding the information in the same place every time.

I don't disagree, but I important point was to include legal status and sync expiration dates.

2-3. Don't you think that if you created stiff fines/prison sentences for anyone hiring illegals that there would be the effect that employers would shy away from hiring anyone with the name "Sanchez", "Ngyuen", or "Mayorga"?

No, it shouldn't. With a fixed e-verify system and mandatory 100% employability check for employees by 100% of employers it wouldn't make any difference if the individuals name was "Sanchez", "Ngyuen", "Mayorga", "Smith", "Jones", "Jackson", or "MacDonald" - they would have to go through the same verification process.

Remember though, there are already laws on the books at both the State and Federal level that make it illegal for employers to not hire based on race, ethnicity, or place of origin. Determining that 100% of hired employees are legal to work, would not change any of that.

Right now people can hire "Sanchez", "Ngyuen", "Mayorga" at lower wages if they are illegal and can produce fake documents because "Sanchez", "Ngyuen", and "Mayorgo" aren't going to argue to much with a boss that is underpaying them but might fire them and turn them over to ICE. When the cost of hiring illegals becomes prohibitive then all legally employable candidates have a level playing field - whether the last name is "Sanchez" or "MacDonald".

5. If an illegal alien is here and they have a communicable disease such as TB or HEP B, which usually isn't life-threatening, you wouldn't want to treat them?

If they needed treatment while in holding, sure - that wasn't what I meant and I think you now that. See #6.

The end result won't be self-deportation for many, if not most. The economy will simply go underground further. Also, what isn't reported often is that some workers are blackmailed into their labor situation since the employers who are aware of the status of the worker and their families.

I think knee-jerk reactions could result in what you say. That's not what I'm talking about though. I'm staying we as a country should think strategically instead of tactically. Strategic thinking says what type of structure do we need in 5-8-10 years. Knee jerk says let me support whatever band-aid will be me reelected next time.

The support for the guest worker program to fill certain labor niches is intended to bring the labor market for such services above ground. For some things like farm work, Amercian's don't want to do the job. On the other hand construction jobs in many areas of the country have been decimated because contractors pick-up day laborers in front of the local Home Depot. Framing, Dry Wall, Painting are jobs that American's will do and it's the current black-market labor force that is hurting them.

>>>>

Last edited:

So they crossed the border and were captured and returned. Again, you've defined deportation. Congratulations.

No you fucking idiot. They stop them at the border.

How stupid can one person be? Is there a progressive douchebag alive who knows how to look up words to confirm their definitions, before they make retards of themselves?

"Deportation often requires a specific process that must be validated by a court or senior government official. It should not be confused with administrative removal, which is the process of a country denying entry to an individual at a port of entry and expelling them.[12]"

Deportation - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

I know the above is probably waaaaayyyyy to complex an idea for cc to understand, even when her nose is rubbed in it, but in the interests of global education, I'm just going to throw it out there for the people who maybe are QUITE so ignorant.

>>>>

I don't forget, but addressing the borders from a national security issue is very different then addressing illegal immigrants being here.

I very high percentage come into this country LEGALLY, then overstay their legal status. The whole "build a wall" thing to keep illegal aliens (IMHO) is political chest-thumping and not well thought out.

Democratic Rep. Gutierrez says 40 percent of illegal immigrants overstay visas PolitiFact
Rep. Rob Andrews claims most illegal immigrants first arrived legally with visas and then stayed past the expiration dates PolitiFact New Jersey

I don't disagree, but I important point was to include legal status and sync expiration dates.

No, it shouldn't. With a fixed e-verify system and mandatory 100% employability check for employees by 100% of employers it wouldn't make any difference if the individuals name was "Sanchez", "Ngyuen", "Mayorga", "Smith", "Jones", "Jackson", or "MacDonald" - they would have to go through the same verification process.

Remember though, there are already laws on the books at both the State and Federal level that make it illegal for employers to not hire based on race, ethnicity, or place of origin. Determining that 100% of hired employees are legal to work, would not change any of that.

Right now people can hire "Sanchez", "Ngyuen", "Mayorga" at lower wages if they are illegal and can produce fake documents because "Sanchez", "Ngyuen", and "Mayorgo" aren't going to argue to much with a boss that is underpaying them but might fire them and turn them over to ICE. When the cost of hiring illegals becomes prohibitive then all legally employable candidates have a level playing field - whether the last name is "Sanchez" or "MacDonald".

If they needed treatment while in holding, sure - that wasn't what I meant and I think you now that. See #6.

I think knee-jerk reactions could result in what you say. That's not what I'm talking about though. I'm staying we as a country should think strategically instead of tactically. Strategic thinking says what type of structure do we need in 5-8-10 years. Knee jerk says let me support whatever band-aid will be me reelected next time.

The support for the guest worker program to fill certain labor niches is intended to bring the labor market for such services above ground. For some things like farm work, Amercian's don't want to do the job. On the other hand construction jobs in many areas of the country have been decimated because contractors pick-up day laborers in front of the local Home Depot. Framing, Dry Wall, Painting are jobs that American's will do and it's the current black-market labor force that is hurting them.

>>>>
No time to go point by point.

National security starts at the border.

"no medical treatment" means no medical treatment.

We've made it harder and harder to cross the border, yet illegals still come. In the world's largest economy, they will always think that there are places to work regardless of laws passed. The black market will only get darker.

But in terms of "we've got to do something", that certainly falls under that category. At least you're not sponsoring gunning people down. I just don't think people will go back to El Salvador or whatever because they can't find a job in El Paso.

Shut up you brain dead dolt. You have proven beyond any shadow of a reasonable doubt that you are an uneducated and willfully ignorant nutcase.

No you fucking idiot. They stop them at the border.

How stupid can one person be? Is there a progressive douchebag alive who knows how to look up words to confirm their definitions, before they make retards of themselves?

"Deportation often requires a specific process that must be validated by a court or senior government official. It should not be confused with administrative removal, which is the process of a country denying entry to an individual at a port of entry and expelling them.[12]"

Deportation - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

I know the above is probably waaaaayyyyy to complex an idea for cc to understand, even when her nose is rubbed in it, but in the interests of global education, I'm just going to throw it out there for the people who maybe are QUITE so ignorant.

As you probably know, I have long advocated a special government program called, "Dictionaries for Democrats", so that leftists can finally unravel the definitions of difficult words like "deportation" . . . and "is".

They think that words are relative, and whatever meaning they attach to them from their own internal dialogue, on THAT DAY, is correct. At this point, I don't think dictionaries do them much good, they refuse to read, and still bastardize the definitions.

It's like the Tower of Babel, all over again.

They think that words are relative, and whatever meaning they attach to them from their own internal dialogue, on THAT DAY, is correct. At this point, I don't think dictionaries do them much good, they refuse to read, and still bastardize the definitions.

It's like the Tower of Babel, all over again.

'Tis true. You can lead a fool to knowledge, but you can't make him think.

LOL, the U.S. government should open a gofundme account. The money for the resources would be filled in a matter of hours.

fk3zep.jpg

That's the way they ship them in.

So far, we haven't shipped them back the same way. But thanks for the tip, we know it works well for progressives.

Possibly...but I just don't give a shit anymore. My wife's name clearly identified her as Latina...of course, she is a citizen and has zero trouble proving it!

Stabilize them, then deport them.

Living illegally needs to be made essentially impossible in any way short of living in a cabin off the grid with no electricity, running water, or contact with civilization.

Forum List

Back