The lies conservatives will believe, and even spread.

You seem to be presenting this as if it's a conservative problem, when in reality it's rampant on both sides.
A couple of years ago I would have agreed whole heartedly, but since the tRump thing it does really seem to be more of a conservative issue.

Maybe your own thinking has become more black and white since Trump took office, making it harder to see a gray reality.
I have my doubts.

You seem to be presenting this as if it's a conservative problem, when in reality it's rampant on both sides.
A couple of years ago I would have agreed whole heartedly, but since the tRump thing it does really seem to be more of a conservative issue.
Here's the deal: when the crazy left is caught in a lie they claim that "it's rampant on both sides" and try to wiggle out. The fact of the matter is that the post is bogus and somebody should apologize for it.

Here's the deal: when the crazy left is caught in a lie they claim that "it's rampant on both sides" and try to wiggle out. The fact of the matter is that the post is bogus and somebody should apologize for it.
Lol, can you post up some examples?

Just on the front page there are threads titled :

CT Supreme Court Says It Is Legal For Illegal Aliens To Kill American Citizens

It´s going to get to the point were Republicans stop defending blacks from the racist Democrats.

Pools kill more people each year than AR-15 rifles...time to ban pools...right?

Science Backs Up The Bible Again

Florida: Three People Dead in Vibrant Interspecies Murder-Suicide

And that's not even counting the tRumpian lies they push on a minute to minute basis.

What is wrong with you people? How can you be so gullible? Somebody please explain how otherwise functional adults can fall for this nonsense?
If you like your doc and plan you can keep ‘em and save $2500.00 in the process...

Just on the front page there are threads titled :

CT Supreme Court Says It Is Legal For Illegal Aliens To Kill American Citizens

It´s going to get to the point were Republicans stop defending blacks from the racist Democrats.

Pools kill more people each year than AR-15 rifles...time to ban pools...right?

Science Backs Up The Bible Again

Florida: Three People Dead in Vibrant Interspecies Murder-Suicide

And that's not even counting the tRumpian lies they push on a minute to minute basis.

What is wrong with you people? How can you be so gullible? Somebody please explain how otherwise functional adults can fall for this nonsense?
If you like your doc and plan you can keep ‘em and save $2500.00 in the process...
I'm not even gonna bother. We both know how many times that's been debunked.

Forum List

Back